Leicester | Season 6 | September | Taking a break. Thanks guys |

Comments

• IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    I'll vote B but I wouldn't exactly too disappointed with any of the options. :)
  • Danimal5981
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    First A - get killed with/by the championship trophee you won...., so you can start D- B)
  • JamieC
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    First A - get killed with/by the championship trophee you won...., so you can start D- B)

^I second this! :smiley:
  • IAmLikingFlame

Never mind forget my thing, do this! B)
  • Wyojasond
    11571 posts Has That Special Something

:D :D :D Well this seems to be a very popular option. Well as it stands right now I think I'm going to do one of these options.

A) Leave Vigo and take over a team that is struggling mightily and try to meet there requirements with only a few games left. If they don't fire me at the end of the season I plan to gut the team and start anew.

B.) My new story idea is to take all Premier League teams and put them in league two. All League two teams in the Premier League, all championship teams in league one and league one teams into the Championship. See how long it takes for the big teams to make it back. Plan on turning the transfer window on to start the season so high rated players demand to be traded.

So what do you guys think? The journal log of Dean Michael Caine III has been fun, and the ultimate goal was always to manage a PL team, but the league flip is going to take some time.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Both are good options TBH. So either :)
  • Danimal5981
    There's pretty much Premier League action going on already, the idea of putting EPL teams back is no longer original to begin with and assuming that your 'struggling team' isn't English, B definitely has my preference.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Go with B, those types of experiments are always fun to see B)
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, I'd say B too. ;)
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    I would prefer to see the end of the story, but... I understand it.

I don't have a particular preference although B sounds interesting... maybe it is a silly question but how can you do it? I mean it would be a tournament mode story... not a career one... isn't it? :/
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited March 2017
    subpop wrote: »

I don't have a particular preference although B sounds interesting... maybe it is a silly question but how can you do it? I mean it would be a tournament mode story... not a career one... isn't it? :/

Nah he can do it as a career mode the same way I put Crystal Palace in the League Two for mine B)
  • Wyojasond
    So I was pretty excited about the B option, but after getting all of the teams moved and leaving the transfer window open, very little is happening. It's not quite what I expected. That being said, I still,have it saved and might revisit it soon. For now though, I have decided to continue this story with DMC III. Hope to have some updates up today or tomorrow :)
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Glad to see the Caine saga continue; grown fond of the drunken fool. :dizzy:

Can always sim ahead on the other idea to see what happens, and then restart at a later time.
  • ale85bg
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Same here!

• Wyojasond

Can always sim ahead on the other idea to see what happens, and then restart at a later time.
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Same here!

I'm excited to continue the story too, but I just feel bad that I asked all of you guys to vote and now I'm backing out on the chosen option. Lol. I've got some big things planned for the story going forward though B)
  • Greenman019
    I'd follow it still whichever option anyways
  • Wyojasond
    pNPjIgL.jpg
  • Greenman019
    Take Leicester back to their glory days :D
  • Chip
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Leicester would be good
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Yes Leicester, give me a reason to smile again since the club won't do it in real life :D
  • Wyojasond
    5wR6NFg.jpg
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up

Good luck in your new destination!

Nah he can do it as a career mode the same way I put Crystal Palace in the League Two for mine B)

I know... but how can you do it?
  • Chip
    Can't wait to see where you go next
  • ale85bg
    Good luck in your new destination!

I know... but how can you do it?
    There should be the chance to swap teams at the beginning of a career. At least, it was there in FIFA 15 (that's why Levante and Zaragoza were in the top flight in mine: I noted down the league tables in FIFA 14 before switching, and re-created them the same way in FIFA 15 before starting the career).
  • Wyojasond
    6XMelbG.jpg
  • Chip
    Have a good break haha

Eat pizza
  • ale85bg
    Chip wrote: »
    Eat pizza
    I agree, it's great. :D
    By the way, sorry to see Vigo crumble so bad after you resigned... Hopefully you could finally join a Premier League team and show Liverpool what they lost when they sent you away.
  • Wyojasond
    Have a good break haha

Eat pizza
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Eat pizza
    I agree, it's great. :D
    By the way, sorry to see Vigo crumble so bad after you resigned... Hopefully you could finally join a Premier League team and show Liverpool what they lost when they sent you away.

The break for me will only be a few days. Heading to Vegas for a construction expo and to see some family, but hoping to start the story back up this weekend :) but eating pizza is never an issue around here. I freaking love it!
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    The break for me will only be a few days. Heading to Vegas for a construction expo and to see some family, but hoping to start the story back up this weekend :) but eating pizza is never an issue around here. I freaking love it!

Where do you live (if I may ask)?
    Spent some time in Bay Area, California myself...

Sl9ks67.png
  • Chip
    I stayed in Indianapolis for a month