atybR3z.jpg
    EdUuQri.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    11551 posts Has That Special Something
    3N8hDMD.jpg
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just casually stomping Barca :D

It's like last season again atm, superb form. Got a nice little points buffer on Barca as well as being tied for top. Wonder if you'll snatch the title somehow this season..

Arsenal in the UCL so that's a quarter final place in the bag. . :)
  • Danimal5981
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    OMG! Barca & Atletico nailed to Vigo's victory chariot. No excuses anymore dude, no more happy mistakes: the title or bail!
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doing brilliantly in the league I knew you could still challenge for the title and a tough but more than winnable draw against Arsenal :)
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lots of drama building with Champions League and the three-way tie at the top of the league. Now all we need is a queen. :o
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    He tried, she shot him down. That's why he called the rhino and giraffe again. Lol
    Oh well, I understood it happened the other way round... I though that she asked him out but he denied. :confounded:

Wonderful results there... What this team full of youngsters is doing is impressive, absolutely unbelievable!
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Wow... I didn't expect such a spectacular comeback. The title race is amazing. Personally, I didn't see Celta back in it again. Congratulations.

In the UCL, it won't be easy but this Celta can defeat anyone.
  • KubaTown
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolutely nailing the 'big boys'!

Tight at the top too, now's the time to start pulling away with the momentum from the last batch of games!
  • Wyojasond
    Just casually stomping Barca :D

It's like last season again atm, superb form. Got a nice little points buffer on Barca as well as being tied for top. Wonder if you'll snatch the title somehow this season..

Arsenal in the UCL so that's a quarter final place in the bag. . :)
    Lol. Yeah the Arsenal draw was surprising, especially since they are after a few of my players.
    OMG! Barca & Atletico nailed to Vigo's victory chariot. No excuses anymore dude, no more happy mistakes: the title or bail!
    I didn't think we stood a chance this year at the title, but I can almost taste it now.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Doing brilliantly in the league I knew you could still challenge for the title and a tough but more than winnable draw against Arsenal :)
    Yeah we got a fairly good draw, but the PL is crazy tough right now. All 4 teams easily won there groups.
  • Wyojasond
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Lots of drama building with Champions League and the three-way tie at the top of the league. Now all we need is a queen. :o
    Lol. Oh man, not so sure about that.
    ale85bg wrote: »
    He tried, she shot him down. That's why he called the rhino and giraffe again. Lol
    Oh well, I understood it happened the other way round... I though that she asked him out but he denied. :confounded:

Wonderful results there... What this team full of youngsters is doing is impressive, absolutely unbelievable!
    Preach brother! I cant believe how well this team has played this year.
    subpop wrote: »
    Wow... I didn't expect such a spectacular comeback. The title race is amazing. Personally, I didn't see Celta back in it again. Congratulations.

In the UCL, it won't be easy but this Celta can defeat anyone.
    I didn't think we stood a chance either, but the team has really gelled

• Wyojasond
    waKGFQn.jpg
    abas0CD.jpg
    UQEEHi7.jpg
    TExM3xi.jpg
    6l1Ahtp.jpg
    bUBkD2k.jpg
    doN5mmV.jpg
    cvRlSGQ.jpg
    D1g7Fxn.jpg
    WkG2EM9.jpg
    Ml6kRPi.jpg
    lMbjHGU.jpg
    RywKn4H.jpg
    2UBtfu5.jpg
  • JamieC
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    Well, I guess Caine will be on the move again?
  • Greenman019
    Doing amazing things on the pitch but I think he needs to go. Things getting crazy >_>
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Probably a good time to get out, with the little teensy problem of your club chairman killing his brother/former chairman and then embezzling your transfer funds :D :D ... You've been doing great though!
  • Wyojasond
    fk9bpbW.jpg
    RUGtqeO.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Holy crap, what a turn of events! How is Vigo managing to stay on top? I'll take a stab at the intricacy of the plot twist by saying Mourino's brother stole the money because he and Caine are secretly lovers and they plan to run away with each other. Am I close? :D... :dizzy:
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited March 2017
    I like @Virtual_K 's idea, make that happen :D :D
  • Wyojasond
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Holy crap, what a turn of events! How is Vigo managing to stay on top? I'll take a stab at the intricacy of the plot twist by saying Mourino's brother stole the money because he and Caine are secretly lovers and they plan to run away with each other. Am I close? :D... :dizzy:
    I like @Virtual_K 's idea, make that happen :D :D

large.gif
  • ale85bg
    Well, a couple of stops in your great streak but you're still on top... Barcelona being very close as it happened last year, but it looks like this year the competition is more fierce and it won't be a two-horse race. Keep it up!
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Celta on top again and LaLiga gets tight on top. In LaCopa, doing great too.

About the off-pitch events, they are typical Spanish. :D
  • Wyojasond
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Well, a couple of stops in your great streak but you're still on top... Barcelona being very close as it happened last year, but it looks like this year the competition is more fierce and it won't be a two-horse race. Keep it up!
    Yeah it's really shaping up to be a 4 team race this year. Malaga just keeps hanging around, and to make it better, all 4 of us are in the Semi finals of the Copa too B)
    subpop wrote: »
    Celta on top again and LaLiga gets tight on top. In LaCopa, doing great too.

About the off-pitch events, they are typical Spanish. :D
    Yeah we are really playing some amazing football at the moment. Losing Elustondo is going to be tough though. Lost 2 guys on defense that played a lot of minutes so far this year.
  • Wyojasond
    j1Y6IE1.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahh, screw 'em. The lads would leave you in a pinch (and have in the past, I believe) if a better offer came along. Caine has gone through a lot of crap with this team and its only a matter of time before he's pinching par all over again. Greener pastures await. B)
  • Greenman019
    Ye, players don't really care. They'll probably want out soon as well.

Go :D
  • IAmLikingFlame
    I agree with the consensus, leave them and make them miss out on the title :D
  • ale85bg
    I see why you wouldn't want to stay in Vigo given the situation but... Hey, you're used to this somehow reckless lifestyle: would a "normal" team appeal you? I don't think so. :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    edited March 2017
    :o Lots of reactions to this ;) So I have decided to let you guys determine the future of this story or maybe a new one :)

A) Finish the season at Vigo.
    B.)Leave Vigo and make a midseason move to another team.
    C) Leave Vigo for an international squad and do a World Cup story.
    D) Retire this story and start up a new one (have an idea I've been thinking about since last year, and would require a fair amount of work to get started)
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a tough one. I'm torn between A, B, C. My previous comment of Caine leaving was within the spirit of the story with how he has been treated at Vigo, but continuing the story there would be interesting to see what happens. If you are leaning towards ending the story and preparing for a new one, then I say go with C.
  • Chip
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finish the season, win everything