Leicester | Season 6 | September | Taking a break. Thanks guys |

Comments

• subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Improving Liga results, although it looks like you are having problems to win... all the games have tight results. Maybe the attacking lines do not have the power of previous years.

And definitely Vigo looks fun lately. :D
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Ooooh... Waking up to two beauties like those you described must surely be a sweet awakening... Ain't it? :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    11595 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like Real Madrid are looking to fight back this season. Barca trailing a bit this time around. Don't think a title challenge will be on this season but you never know. Doing pretty decent so far, even if the UCL results haven't been ideal.

I think the latest incident calls for more booze. Just to make sure such memories are repressed very deep indeed :D
    Madrid definitely back with a force this year. And so so so so much booze.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Some pretty decent results. Another Champions League qualification is certainly in the cards at this stage, but still plenty of time for Caine to screw it up. :p I know I should laugh at the journal entry, but they look like they had a good time. :|
    If Caine can somehow get this team to qualify for the Champions League again it will be a miracle.
  • Wyojasond
    subpop wrote: »
    Improving Liga results, although it looks like you are having problems to win... all the games have tight results. Maybe the attacking lines do not have the power of previous years.

And definitely Vigo looks fun lately. :D
    Dembele has been the lone bright spot in our attack so far. Hoping Williams and Lottin can join the party soon.
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Ooooh... Waking up to two beauties like those you described must surely be a sweet awakening... Ain't it? :joy:
    :s :s Luckily his arms weren't trapped so he was able to jump out of bed screaming and then run down the street crying :D

• Wyojasond
    edited February 2017
    K0Du3LI.jpg
    XEsJtJY.jpg
    c1avH8y.jpg
    xF0mpxl.jpg
    vcaA1El.jpg
    nEHxClE.jpg
    EQqqcez.jpg
    Post edited by Wyojasond on
  • Wyojasond
    3qPkcSs.jpg
  • subpop
    The season is good.... but it is impossible to forget last season great run. Melancholy...

Great result in the UCL though.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    The season is good.... but it is impossible to forget last season great run. Melancholy...

Sums it up perfectly :V

Hopefully you'll go far in the UCL. Will be hard to match the league results from last season.
  • ale85bg
    Wait... Why is Levante doing so bad? :confounded:

Good results overall considering what happened in the summer... Going strong in Europe and still in a respectable position in the Liga. :)
  • Danimal5981
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    Six home games in a row? :o
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still think you can have a successful season even after so many departures fifth after ten games isn't awful your only seven points off top and there's a long way to go in the season
  • Wyojasond

Sums it up perfectly :V

Hopefully you'll go far in the UCL. Will be hard to match the league results from last season.

Yeah last season was something truly amazing and will be hard to ever replicate again I have a feeling
  • Wyojasond
    Wait... Why is Levante doing so bad? :confounded:

Good results overall considering what happened in the summer... Going strong in Europe and still in a respectable position in the Liga. :)
    Yeah luckily we still have a pretty solid starting eleven and our two GKs have been outstanding so far.
    Six home games in a row? :o
    Lol. Nah, I just always leave Vigos scoreboard on top. Saves me time when I already have so little for this.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    I still think you can have a successful season even after so many departures fifth after ten games isn't awful your only seven points off top and there's a long way to go in the season
    Yeah I'm very happy with our position so far. We've been a lot better than I expected.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another good stretch of games, except the Sevilla one of course. Now they think they can overtake you in the table. Too bad about Aritz, but the dude needed time off for a haircut anyways. :D
  • Wyojasond
    Another good stretch of games, except the Sevilla one of course. Now they think they can overtake you in the table. Too bad about Aritz, but the dude needed time off for a haircut anyways. :D

:D :D :D
  • Wyojasond
    al9iQM4.jpg
  • ale85bg
    So you're a recidivist... No good, that's no good.
  • Greenman019
    :s
  • Danimal5981
    I'm more interested in the games that are going fine instead of the personal mistakes
  • Wyojasond
    rP9EtXF.jpg
    2CuI9H3.jpg
    tx0w4Rg.jpg
    XPbC35b.jpg
    L9bdLAA.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    fSHi6Qe.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    tU9MxD4.jpg
  • Greenman019
    edited February 2017
    Seems like there's a lot of goals in the team at the moment. Lookman is having a pretty good season it seems. Great to advance in the UCL, and now top 4 in the league as well.

Going to be interesting to see the Round of 16 draw.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another impressive run! It is time to celebrate, but don't forget the beer goggles this time! :dizzy:
  • ale85bg
    Wow, great month there!!!
    By the way, I was wondering... Now that Mouriño is in jail (because I hope he IS still in), why don't you start dating the daughter of that b!*ch again? :joy:

Seriously, he can't ask for other money... It would be insane!
  • Danimal5981
    That's better. Malaga and Celta up there are quite a surprise.
  • subpop
    Fantastic run of results. Again in the top 4... now we miss the points lost at the beginning of the season. In any case you are in the race.

Congratulations for your UCL season. Let's see who you face next.
  • Wyojasond
    Seems like there's a lot of goals in the team at the moment. Lookman is having a pretty good season it seems. Great to advance in the UCL, and now top 4 in the league as well.

Going to be interesting to see the Round of 16 draw.
    He's having a great season so far. Has been a beast in the Copa. He's fit into the team a lot better than I expected.
    Another impressive run! It is time to celebrate, but don't forget the beer goggles this time! :dizzy:
    Lol. No more bad nights like that let's pray.
    Wow, great month there!!!
    By the way, I was wondering... Now that Mouriño is in jail (because I hope he IS still in), why don't you start dating the daughter of that b!*ch again? :joy:

Seriously, he can't ask for other money... It would be insane!
    He tried, she shot him down. That's why he called the rhino and giraffe again. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    That's better. Malaga and Celta up there are quite a surprise.
    Malaga is just hanging tough. They have built a solid team. If they don't oversell in January they could make a real run at it.
    Fantastic run of results. Again in the top 4... now we miss the points lost at the beginning of the season. In any case you are in the race.

Congratulations for your UCL season. Let's see who you face next.
    The draw for the Champions League will be up soon.
  • Wyojasond
    ONdoDR6.jpg
    2C4cLIV.jpg
    lPrXUNc.jpg
    tkjhvpF.jpg
    jjVmMmZ.jpg