Leicester | Season 6 | September | Taking a break. Thanks guys |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11630 posts Has That Special Something
    bijf8Ps.jpg
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Well... accident vs Osasuna and lots of departures... but who comes in? Budget problems?
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Squad getting butchered in the transfer market. Perez :(

Not a bad couple of games I guess. Expecting a rough season with so many departures anyway.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Oh dear, the team's been almost dismantled. :(
    Nice to rebound like that after a not-so-good match... Now it's time for your youths to prove themselves worthy of the chance you're giving them! :)
  • Wyojasond
    Squad getting butchered in the transfer market. Perez :(

Not a bad couple of games I guess. Expecting a rough season with so many departures anyway.
    yeah we are losing some key contributors. Looking at bringing a few guys in soon though.
    subpop wrote: »
    Well... accident vs Osasuna and lots of departures... but who comes in? Budget problems?
    Owners said we can't drop below 100m. We have to help pay Mourinos bills. Lol
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Oh dear, the team's been almost dismantled. :(
    Nice to rebound like that after a not-so-good match... Now it's time for your youths to prove themselves worthy of the chance you're giving them! :)
    Yeah we are being torn apart. Team is going to look a lot different soon.
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    hopefully can start adding some players now with so many leaving
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Caine is in a difficult spot being hampered with that 100mil ransom, but not all that bad so far. At least you won't have to worry about another undefeated expectation. ;)
  • Wyojasond
    in6UkQS.jpg
    jfVJdMQ.jpg
  • subpop
    Interesting... sad to see the winning team half dismantled. On paper the level of the players who left is higher than the new ones. Those financial restrictions might have consequences.
  • Wyojasond
    PZg8LgP.jpg
    05a1AgZ.jpg
  • subpop
    Not a bad group. I can see Celta in the knock out rounds.

Good luck!
  • ale85bg
    Yeah, not a bad group at all... Wait, where did I already see Lookman? :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    Not a bad group. I can see Celta in the knock out rounds.

Good luck!
    Yeah a great draw. Bauer is legit though. They have been in the final four of the Champions League every year so far.
    Yeah, not a bad group at all... Wait, where did I already see Lookman? :joy:
    Caine needed somebody he trusts :D :p
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    it's a winnable group but Bayer seem to be quite a force on your career so far so you will have to be wary of them but nobody there you should fear
  • Wyojasond
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    it's a winnable group but Bayer seem to be quite a force on your career so far so you will have to be wary of them but nobody there you should fear

Yeah they haven't really challenged for the Bundesliga, but they have been amazing in the Champions League.
  • Greenman019
    Ye not a bad draw. The away fixtures at Ajax and Bayer will be the most informative I think.
  • Wyojasond
    Ye not a bad draw. The away fixtures at Ajax and Bayer will be the most informative I think.
    Yeah I don't expect an easy game at Ajax at all. They have some quality players.
  • Wyojasond
    Y7uae1v.jpg
    TJukqKG.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    AtugtbK.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a waste of good alcohol! :D Looking at the group, have to agree that it's a good draw, although not necessarily easy. Starting 11 looks good, definitely attack minded.
    xgeVtvo.png
    "Lookman!"
  • subpop
    Toxic environment.... :D

Vigo, industrial town, grey and rainy Atlantic weather... hometown of one of the best Spanish punk bands... in the 80s and 90s, **** all over the place... now a fantastic team to fight for the league. Definitely good tools there. I really like the defense.

• Wyojasond
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    What a waste of good alcohol! :D Looking at the group, have to agree that it's a good draw, although not necessarily easy. Starting 11 looks good, definitely attack minded.
    xgeVtvo.png
    "Lookman!"
    Lol. I knew you'd appreciate the Lookman signing. He hasn't grown a ton at Charlton but he's still deadly in front of goal so could be fun to see what he does with some talent around him.
    Toxic environment.... :D

Vigo, industrial town, grey and rainy Atlantic weather... hometown of one of the best Spanish punk bands... in the 80s and 90s, **** all over the place... now a fantastic team to fight for the league. Definitely good tools there. I really like the defense.
    Yeah our defense didn't get picked apart to bad. Yuri is mos likely to lose his spot though. Have a youngster that is growing fast that I think will replace him by December.
  • Wyojasond
    DsiUm7j.jpg
    Sk0Ci8o.jpg
    st8MjS2.jpg
    2peWebo.jpg
    UFhJYwz.jpg
    g6pYxAN.jpg
  • ale85bg
    Not bad results there... Undefeated and surely able to face Bilbao without fear and without crumbling after that early goal. Keep it up!
  • Danimal5981
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ajax hold their ground! I can't say I was cheering for your side during that game :wink:
    Decent results, it comes across as if you lack some power finding goals.
  • Wyojasond
    Ku8Sez8.jpg
    9irOOGS.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    Ajax hold their ground! I can't say I was cheering for your side during that game :wink:
    Decent results, it comes across as if you lack some power finding goals.
    Lol. I didn't even realize until you said something that we both have each other's team in our Champions League groups. Crazy. Yeah we are really struggling to find goals again. A small change in formation is coming.
    Not bad results there... Undefeated and surely able to face Bilbao without fear and without crumbling after that early goal. Keep it up!

Yeah not a bad month, but the injuries are starting to pile up already :'(
  • Wyojasond
    Q7BZady.jpg
  • Greenman019
    Looks like Real Madrid are looking to fight back this season. Barca trailing a bit this time around. Don't think a title challenge will be on this season but you never know. Doing pretty decent so far, even if the UCL results haven't been ideal.

I think the latest incident calls for more booze. Just to make sure such memories are repressed very deep indeed :D
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some pretty decent results. Another Champions League qualification is certainly in the cards at this stage, but still plenty of time for Caine to screw it up. :p I know I should laugh at the journal entry, but they look like they had a good time. :|