Leicester | Season 6 | September | Taking a break. Thanks guys |

Comments

• BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice update - made me laugh :D when you talked about slapping Klopp and the bit about Moreno.

Poor old Mignolet, I feel for him a bit because I think he's actually quite a good keeper but he always seems to be a target for criticism and media talk about his goalkeeping and in the end despite all the talk he's still the there.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moreno is hopeless to be fair. Mane is great but then they go sign Wijnaldum. Mixed transfer window imo.

Good update :)
  • Ashy
    9457 posts League Winner
    When you said chicken all I could think of was the Hound from GOT :D You are spot on about Moreno though you really need to invest in a top left back either this summer or in January if you keep the window shut
  • Wyojasond
    11117 posts Has That Special Something
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Now I won't be able to stop thinking about Klopp and the chicken for Heaven knows how long.
    Thank you Jason, thank you very much. :unamused:
    Another brilliant update there! :joy:

Lol. Sorry man! It's the only reason I could come up with for why Moreno is still on this team. :#
  • Wyojasond
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Nice update - made me laugh :D when you talked about slapping Klopp and the bit about Moreno.

Poor old Mignolet, I feel for him a bit because I think he's actually quite a good keeper but he always seems to be a target for criticism and media talk about his goalkeeping and in the end despite all the talk he's still the there.
    :) Thanks. Ya know, I felt bad for Mignolet a lot last year, but then there was far too many times he cost us points and I started to realize he's not the guy to carry us forward. I'm looking forward to Karius returning.
    Moreno is hopeless to be fair. Mane is great but then they go sign Wijnaldum. Mixed transfer window imo.

Good update :)
    I actually really liked the wijnaldum signing. I think he's gonna be used a lot different in Klopps system. If he's willing to be a bit more defensive, I think he could be a great addition.
    Ashy wrote: »
    When you said chicken all I could think of was the Hound from GOT :D You are spot on about Moreno though you really need to invest in a top left back either this summer or in January if you keep the window shut
    Lol! I hadn't even thought of that :D just like you, I'll be keeping the first window closed. I like to start as realistic as possible. I'm sure the new assistant manager will be dropping plenty of hints to Klopp though about signing a new left back though.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Moreno is a joke of a left back, should sign Patrick Van Aanholt ;)
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    I like your idea to do journal entries like this. After how great your thread was last year, I'm really excited to see it this year, maybe you can make it the full fifteen seasons this time!
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    Lol. Hmmm, I'll have to look, over some tapes and see if he can make the cut. Lol

I like your idea to do journal entries like this. After how great your thread was last year, I'm really excited to see it this year, maybe you can make it the full fifteen seasons this time!
    Thanks man. I was a little afraid of how it would turn out, but I'm enjoying it so far. I'm not gonna lie, it would be awesome to make fifteen this year, but I have a feeling I'll be lucky to make 5 :s
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited September 2016
    Lol. Hmmm, I'll have to look, over some tapes and see if he can make the cut. Lol

Also check out Schlupp. If they gave him the upgrade he deserves, he could be an awesome LB to play with.
  • Wyojasond
    HnVqnEv.jpg
  • Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    Interested to see how it goes
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    You always make me laugh. :joy:
    Interesting to see when they'll allow you to join their table again (expect to only see water on it, sparkling if you're lucky).
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    'snickered at the other table'

Not the most filling lunch
  • Chris
    Need to step up your game haha
  • Greenman019
    Great way to make a good impression ^^
  • theroyalschamp
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is looking good and it be the first thread of yours that I see from the start. I like the idea of a journal, but not as a manger.
  • Ashy
    9457 posts League Winner
    First impressions hey :D
  • Wyojasond
    Cody22775 wrote: »
    Interested to see how it goes
    Thanks man. Eager for the game to come out and actually get started.
    You always make me laugh. :joy:
    Interesting to see when they'll allow you to join their table again (expect to only see water on it, sparkling if you're lucky).
    Lol, yeah I think our manager friend has a long road to earning back the respect of the others.
    'snickered at the other table'

Not the most filling lunch
    Thanks man
  • Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also I'm about to start one make sure to vote for what team I should do here:
    https://goo.gl/q5SNMC
  • Wyojasond
    Need to step up your game haha
    He's added, "take 3 straight shots of whiskey every night before bed" to his training schedule
    Great way to make a good impression ^^
    This was the hardest journal entry yet. I had to rewrite it twice but I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the route I took.
    This is looking good and it be the first thread of yours that I see from the start. I like the idea of a journal, but not as a manger.
    Thanks man. I really am enjoying this so far. Hopefully I can keep it a good read for everyone going forward.
    Ashy wrote: »
    First impressions hey :D
    :D Right! Will be fun to see how the relationship with the other managers progresses going forward ;)

• Wyojasond
    yq3hLyx.jpg
  • Chris
    Inb4 Jurgen Klopp strung up Moreno by his **** hair
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited September 2016

:D

@Wyojasond , if this isn't what the "disturbance" is, rewrite your next post so it is. :p
  • Wyojasond

:D

@Wyojasond , if this isn't what the "disturbance" is, rewrite your next post so it is. :p

:D :D :D there might have to be a rewrite. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    UZScVra.jpg
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha :D so puking on the boss and passing out gets you out of trouble.That's gold. This story keeps getting better.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    I agree. We're definitely in for some classy content here. :)
  • Greenman019
    Good job you can't hold your drink ^^
  • Ashy
    9457 posts League Winner
    What a state this assistant is turning out to be :D
  • Wyojasond
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Haha :D so puking on the boss and passing out gets you out of trouble.That's gold. This story keeps getting better.
    Lol. Hey sometimes good things come out of bad things. Lol
    I agree. We're definitely in for some classy content here. :)

:D Oh super classy :D