9901 posts League Winner
    5rNj5yh.jpg
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to this anger fueled journal career mode haha

Good luck
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck man. Yours was the first thread I read when I joined during last season. Look forward to this one as well.
  • I wonder how long he can control his anger? xD

I enjoyed your story on 16, so I can't wait for this one! Good luck.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    Chris wrote: »
    Looking forward to this anger fueled journal career mode haha

Good luck

Lol. Thanks man. Hopefully I can keep the journal parts interesting. Writing is not my strong suit at all so hopefully the graphics will make up for it a bit :)
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    Good luck man. Yours was the first thread I read when I joined during last season. Look forward to this one as well.

Thanks man. Hopefully I can start this one off better than my last ones. Have some fun things planned with this story. Hope everyone enjoys it :)
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    JamieC wrote: »
    I wonder how long he can control his anger? xD

I enjoyed your story on 16, so I can't wait for this one! Good luck.

Yeah it will be fun to see if and when these anger issues pop up again. Thanks man, I'm pretty excited to get it started. I'm hoping I can make it as good as the last one.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    ATFwUDr.jpg
  • Chris
    Whoever this man is, he's very open
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Lol. Thanks man. Hopefully I can keep the journal parts interesting. Writing is not my strong suit at all so hopefully the graphics will make up for it a bit :)
    Same here. English is not my native language so this section is also a way to improve my writing. :p

Anyway, good luck buddy. Your last career was incredible and I hope this one is even more successful. :)
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good luck and maintain the rage.
  • Ashy
    8706 posts League Winner
    Very good start, loving this so far. Also an assistant manager story line to start things off is a brilliant idea.
  • b4usiddhu2
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Interesting to follow always, All the best with the story. :)
  • Greenman019
    As Ashy said, starting as assistant manager is a pretty cool idea.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    Whoever this man is, he's very open
    Lol. He likes to express himself in his writing. It helps him keep his anger under control. Lol
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Same here. English is not my native language so this section is also a way to improve my writing. :p

Anyway, good luck buddy. Your last career was incredible and I hope this one is even more successful. :)

Thanks man. I'm really enjoying this so far. I've got some great stories and twists planned for year 1 already ;)
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Good luck and maintain the rage.
    Lol. Thanks man. Yeah it will be fun to see if he can keep his cool in the coming weeks.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    Ashy wrote: »
    Very good start, loving this so far. Also an assistant manager story line to start things off is a brilliant idea.
    Thanks man. I have some great things in store for at least the first year. Hopefully I can keep it interesting for everyone :)
    b4usiddhu2 wrote: »
    Interesting to follow always, All the best with the story. :)
    Thanks man :)
    As Ashy said, starting as assistant manager is a pretty cool idea.
    I'm excited about it. Gives me a few more options going forward I feel like.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    PHOUvsF.jpg
  • ale85bg
    edited September 2016
    Very nice build-up, can't wait to see how this pans out, I'm getting kinda hyped.
    The banter with Everton fans has been a great touch. :)
  • Ashy
    8706 posts League Winner
    Good job so far I agree the build up is nice, can just imagine when you are against Everton you will be boo'd out of the building at Goodison Park :D
  • Loving it so far. Can't wait for the journal entry for the match against Everton :smiley:
  • Greenman019
    Ye nice buildup. Looking forward to the first game update ^^
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    Very nice build-up, can't wait to see how this pans out, I'm getting kinda hyped.
    The banter with Everton fans has been a great touch. :)
    Thanks man! I'm really enjoying the journal entries more than I thought I would. Yeah the Everton thing just kind of organically happened too ni really hadn't planned that. Lol
    Ashy wrote: »
    Good job so far I agree the build up is nice, can just imagine when you are against Everton you will be boo'd out of the building at Goodison Park :D
    Yeah the Mersyside derby should be a blast. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the journal logs so far. I was really worried it wasn't gonna play out well.
    JamieC wrote: »
    Loving it so far. Can't wait for the journal entry for the match against Everton :smiley:
    Lol. Yeah it should be a good one. I've got a few fun ideas planned ;)
    Ye nice buildup. Looking forward to the first game update ^^
    Thanks man. I'm pretty excited for the game to come out. Just preordered it with EA access so only about a week now :o
  • Virtual_K
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    Off to a good start. Not sure Red is a good color for someone with anger management issues but should make for an interesting story. :)
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Enjoying the journal method to tell a story - it reminds me of reading a blog where if you follow the blogger you keep tuning in for the next posting.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Off to a good start. Not sure Red is a good color for someone with anger management issues but should make for an interesting story. :)
    Thanks man. Yeah he the team colors certainly fit his persona. Lol
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Enjoying the journal method to tell a story - it reminds me of reading a blog where if you follow the blogger you keep tuning in for the next posting.
    Thanks a lot man. I was a little worried about this approach when I first started but I think it has gone over pretty well. I'm excited to get the next few pieces up and then actually get into the games.
  • Chris
    I think anyone in football would love the chance to work with Jurgen Klopp. Nice way to start your story btw, nice route
  • ale85bg
    I think anyone in football would love the chance to work with Jurgen Klopp. Nice way to start your story btw, nice route
    Yeah, I really like him too.
    Too bad Balotelli will already be at Nice when you start your career, I would've loved to see how his relationship (or lack of) with Klopp would develop.
    I honestly thought Klopp could be the right manager to make Mario finally grow up, too bad things went differently.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    Yeah, I really like him too.
    Too bad Balotelli will already be at Nice when you start your career, I would've loved to see how his relationship (or lack of) with Klopp would develop.
    I honestly thought Klopp could be the right manager to make Mario finally grow up, too bad things went differently.

Thanks guys. Yeah watching the guy on the sidelines every weekend is always a blast. His facial expressions kill me and I've never seen a manager celebrate as much as he does. The guy just doesn't care what other mangers think of him either. Which I love.
  • Wyojasond
    9901 posts League Winner
    NSsSNzx.jpg
  • ale85bg
    Now I won't be able to stop thinking about Klopp and the chicken for Heaven knows how long.
    Thank you Jason, thank you very much. :unamused:
    Another brilliant update there! :joy: