I want this game, now.

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
I know it'll change from the demo to release. Anyone else as hyped as I am after playing the demo? I'm glad op slide tackles and interceptions are gone, and I hope it'll stay that way.

Comments

• ZKnight
    226 posts Sunday League Hero
    If it's not as bad as FIFA 14, then I can last with 17 for a year. From the looks of it and from what I'm hearing, it's pretty decent. I wish the wonky ball receiving is fixed and yeah the op slide tackles and interceptions. Every player had like 90 interception in 16.
  • Think it needs a small amount of tweaking and tidying up around the edges but overall it looks and plays very nicely
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thoroughly enjoying it.
  • I know it'll change from the demo to release. Anyone else as hyped as I am after playing the demo? I'm glad op slide tackles and interceptions are gone, and I hope it'll stay that way.

Wow, finally a positive review.

How did you find A.I.? Are they challenging? And how are the GK's?
  • NornIron
    10878 posts Has That Special Something
    Kinda like the beta before the update ruined it.
  • Gazza
    5243 posts Big Money Move
    Nah Gears 4 will be miles better.
  • roojy
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    I know it'll change from the demo to release. Anyone else as hyped as I am after playing the demo? I'm glad op slide tackles and interceptions are gone, and I hope it'll stay that way.

i played on professional and my gk was op af.
    the a.i. is okay
    Post edited by roojy on
  • Florianr104

AI was ok I guess, it's always OP at keeping possession of the ball on world class+. Goalkeepers were perfect imo, De Gea pulled off amazing saves but you'd expect him to do just that.

Really enjoyed it a lot.
  • illinifan
    8599 posts League Winner
    Thoroughly enjoying it.

Same, it feels so nice
  • Neckabob
    12546 posts Has That Special Something
    i like it. even the set pieces even though they are very difficult. i like that you have to be precise with your crosses and time them more
  • truegunn3r
    8287 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    I like the demo but slide tackles have never been op in offline mode in any of the games. We can't for sure know how op slide tackles and interceptions are until we play against a high pressing online match.

Secondly, the gameplay in FUT has always been different to other modes so I hope this time round they keep it very similar.
  • BRISTOL86
    8841 posts League Winner
    Unless you actually play offline when the real game drops, your experience in the demo won't mean a thing.

Online play will be twice as fast for one.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19184 posts World Class
    Haven't even downloaded the demo but still hyped as hell, I mostly look forward to trading again :)
  • BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Unless you actually play offline when the real game drops, your experience in the demo won't mean a thing.

this

• Carling
    69 posts Park Captain
    Really enjoying the demo so far.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm liking it as well, better then the beta but it still needs some refining.

• Jeffraoo
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    I'm glad the webapp will be released within a week and Early Access will launch in 8 days.

Think with this build you will see more formations with wingers in the eSports scene instead of the old and boring 41212 narrow and 4312. But it all depends on the FUT gameplay, if it's much faster I guess we will see the same formations and tactics again.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    You should really try not to get too excited about the Demo. Like somone said above, the actual game and online experience will be very different, and even more so when they release the first patch.
  • BRISTOL86
    8841 posts League Winner
    Jeffraoo wrote: »
    I'm glad the webapp will be released within a week and Early Access will launch in 8 days.

Think with this build you will see more formation with wingers in the eSports scene instead of the old a boring 41212 narrow and 4312. But it all depends on the FUT gameplay, if it's much faster I guess we will see the same formations and tactics again.

It is much much faster - watch the gameplay videos from capture event. Like fifa street basically, skills and pace fest as usual.
  • Florianr104
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    You should really try not to get too excited about the Demo. Like somone said above, the actual game and online experience will be very different, and even more so when they release the first patch.

Yes, but they can't and won't change back the key amendments they made to make it different from 16, and anything that's different from 16 is better.
  • fighter__noir
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Touches are horrible once again. Skill moves are useless
  • BRISTOL86
    8841 posts League Winner

Yes, but they can't and won't change back the key amendments they made to make it different from 16, and anything that's different from 16 is better.

Do you play offline in the full game tho? As that's all you're seeing in the demo is what it's like to play the CPU which has zero bearing on how enjoyable online FUT is.
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

this

Yes EA is likely to speed up the gameplay in full game like what happened in previous fifas, so less hype guys.
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't even downloaded the demo but still hyped as hell, I mostly look forward to trading again :)

find trading boring tbh. and more then usual not rewarding.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    joe666 wrote: »

You're doing it wrong then
  • Change the game play to fast in settings to get a real tatse of what it'll be like come release day. The fast game speed actually felt a lot better.
  • RandomLhama83

I blame the market. not my trading technique. Hard to sell anything when draft is suckin all the coins out of the market.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional

I blame the market. not my trading technique. Hard to sell anything when draft is suckin all the coins out of the market.

Oh no, how are you going to deal with SBC? Trading is easy enough, it's you.
  • RandomLhama83
    edited September 2016

Oh no, how are you going to deal with SBC? Trading is easy enough, it's you.

SBC ?? what?

I don't see how people can say its me. I followed the IF trading guide, bought them low, sold at like 3% profit or whatever the correct number was. Fact is, nothing sold. Literally nothing , I purchased over 50 informs, and got absolutely no where. Its just not worth the headache trading. I actually lost coins, not made profit.