Here is Jonas!!
  • Rafael1904
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Awesome
  • Retro1989
    4395 posts National Call-Up
    Do love a good flashback card :D
    90092cd5eb1730a1445e1e59a361eb77.jpg
    Now back to trying to get a TOTS Militao.
  • Rafael1904
    Hope they add a dynamic image to him
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Got Telles and Bruno Fernandes in my picks, im happy with it o:)
  • Rafael1904
    Telles in both my picks, took Telles and Andre Almeida
  • HzLjajic
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    Can somebody say anything about fejsa? I‘ve seen some rumours, also that he is not that good. what do you guys think
  • Rafael1904
    edited May 31
  • Rafael1904
    HzLjajic wrote: »
    Can somebody say anything about fejsa? I‘ve seen some rumours, also that he is not that good. what do you guys think

Used to be one of Benfica's most important players. Breaks down everything in the midfield, but is very one dimesional. Recovers the ball passes it back or to the sides, no forward passes. Also very injury prone.
  • Pughy30
    25578 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 5
    Don’t know if any of you seen this but it’s pretty cool.
  • Pughy30
    This was a year ago i wrote this and he's gone from being a youth team player to being sold for 126mil, crazy
    c99d1b6a6a3dde9ab95ce587a21e5064.png
  • Zzizou_10
    Crazy how fast time goes by. A shame hes leaving our League after just one year
  • Retro1989
    Looks like we are getting Alfa Semedo on loan. We also signed Tiago Silva from Feirense.
  • Retro1989
    Yuri Ribeiro also looks like he's coming. Forest will basically be Benfica at this point :D
  • Zzizou_10
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Yuri Ribeiro also looks like he's coming. Forest will basically be Benfica at this point :D

Wolves II
  • Zzizou_10
    Ive waited all year long for that Danilo Special card..
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20004 posts Club Captain
    Any must do stuff in Algrave?
  • JGomes
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 16
    go to the beach
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20004 posts Club Captain
    Sounds nice
  • MiIan
    12380 posts Has That Special Something
    Any must do stuff in Algrave?

Sagres is very cool.
  • MiIan
    12380 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually love Bruno Varela as our new second keeper. We loaned him for another year with a chance to buy him for only 2/3 million. He's doing great in practice and in the pre-season games so far, and the best thing about him is his attitude and his energy. The guy was only at Ajax for a few weeks and he partied during the CL wins as if he was at our club for years. Great guy.
  • Zzizou_10
    Finally got my vacation fixed for Portugal. First Porto, then Sintra & Lisbon. Cant wait till October
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20004 posts Club Captain
    Who has the best shirt in Algrave? Don't wan't to buy any of the big 3, especially since Sporting doesn't have Ruiz anymore :( Was keen on getting a Portimonense shirt, buy Jackson Martinez is not on loan there anymore so idk :(
  • JGomes
    Who has the best shirt in Algrave? Don't wan't to buy any of the big 3, especially since Sporting doesn't have Ruiz anymore :( Was keen on getting a Portimonense shirt, buy Jackson Martinez is not on loan there anymore so idk :(

jackson is staying at Portimonense
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20004 posts Club Captain
    edited July 24
    JGomes wrote: »

jackson is staying at Portimonense
    :open_mouth: need that shirt now.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20004 posts Club Captain
    Is it official?
  • JGomes
    not yet, but Portimonense is keen on keeping him
  • Pughy30
    Looks like the Porto ultras are kicking off over the signing of Coentrao. apparently he spat at a Porto fan last season and racially abused a Porto player so you can’t blame them for not wanting him
  • JGomes
    overall cunt
    he's not coming tho
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20004 posts Club Captain
    So didn't get my hands on any shirts this time (beside Gibraltar was there 1 day) Was going to pick up the Immortal D.C. (Albufeira) shirt today, but everyone at the club are sadly on holiday so I wasn't able to :(