CMS Chat Thread

Comments

• Ashy wrote: »
    Ye I guess as long as you don't tell us it's pes and don't post screenshots it will be fine

EA won't want their rival advertised on their forum

@Chris is that alright...?
  • dannyboy
    12856 posts Has That Special Something
    Not really, but he'll never find out
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Not really, but he'll never find out

Unless you open a thread titled "The adventures of mighty Drepanumese - From Calcio B to Chanpions League" :joy:
  • dannyboy
    I don't think he cares that much :p
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    I don't think he cares that much :p

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    Too bad Vuonotte have been renamed to a colder "LR White Blue". :(
    On a different note, at least in PES team/player names and strips can get edited...

Editing, although it was not as easy as in PES, wasn't a problem in FIFA 16, but it is starting to become a problem in FIFA 17 with the new file structure and new encryption which, to date, haven't allowed us to do anything.
  • Chris
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Too bad Vuonotte have been renamed to a colder "LR White Blue". :(
    On a different note, at least in PES team/player names and strips can get edited...

Editing, although it was not as easy as in PES, wasn't a problem in FIFA 16, but it is starting to become a problem in FIFA 17 with the new file structure and new encryption which, to date, haven't allowed us to do anything.

Yeah it's a lot harder to edit the .ini files this year :/ I haven't been able to do so, so far
  • I promise I won't even give the slightiest hint I'm playing PES...

Haha only some basic information like.. What difficulty is the highest in FIFA? Legendary right?
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    How many of you actively use the Thread Directory?
  • Ashy
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    Never
  • Wyojasond
    12164 posts Has That Special Something

Used it a lot last year, not at all now.
  • Wyojasond
    so have they done an update or patch on the game yet? Haven't been able to play much, and mine just automatically updates.
  • Ashy
    so have they done an update or patch on the game yet? Haven't been able to play much, and mine just automatically updates.
    Don't think so, honestly the pl scoreboards won't go in imo, they have been out long enough for EA to add them in before release, they have a close relationship with the pl and they would have known about it before it even went public, not sure why but they have and will not add them in :|

• Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Don't think so, honestly the pl scoreboards won't go in imo, they have been out long enough for EA to add them in before release, they have a close relationship with the pl and they would have known about it before it even went public, not sure why but they have and will not add them in :|

Yeah I tend to agree. It's a shame though because the FA cup graphics look amazing.
  • Chris
    International Break this weekend so no prediction league, sorry guys.
  • dannyboy
    Chris wrote: »

This is unacceptable
  • SpicyNoodles
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park

Could have a go at international fixtures??
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero

Should have asked for A-League predictions - that's the only league that matters :p
  • JamieC
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    BistroXII wrote: »

Should have asked for A-League predictions - that's the only league that matters :p

Nah mate, Ryman league division one North is where it's at :p

Although it's the FA Trophy today. :/
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    might do a thread, convince me not to lads
  • dannyboy
    Ash wrote: »
    might do a thread, convince me not to lads

Chris is here
  • Alastair
    10087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    JamieC wrote: »

Southern League Division One South & West > Ryman League Divison One North

Although I agree we should have had FA Trophy predictions. I'm disappointed in you @Chris
  • JamieC
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Alastair wrote: »

Although I agree we should have had FA Trophy predictions. I'm disappointed in you @Chris

Well we did win the Southern League Division One Central to get to the Ryman Premier Division (Until we got relegated two season ago :( )

Wish we got back to the Premier Division (Currently 2nd, so close to 1st :( )

I see Hereford are winning 4-2 :p

Bury Town are currently winning 2 - 0 against a 10 men sittingbourne
  • Alastair
    10087 posts Moderator

Well we did win the Southern League Division One Central to get to the Ryman Premier Division (Until we got relegated two season ago :( )

Hopefully you end up in the Southern Prem next season so we can play you. :)

We're top of the league and still unbeaten in the league this season.

I think you misread the score as we lost 4-3. We're out of both the cups now after disappointing performances. Hopefully the last two weekends will make our manager less complacent, we've lost both games with disappointing performances. Beadle has named 4 man benches a lot lately and not replaced players who've left. Just cause we're dominating the league doesn't mean we don't need to strengthen.
  • JamieC
    811 posts Semi-Pro

I think you misread the score as we lost 4-3. We're out of both the cups now after disappointing performances. Hopefully the last two weekends will make our manager less complacent, we've lost both games with disappointing performances. Beadle has named 4 man benches a lot lately and not replaced players who've left. Just cause we're dominating the league doesn't mean we don't need to strengthen.

We would end up back in the Ryman Premier if we go up.

We were the last team in our league to be beat ( lost 2 - 0 to Afc Hornchurch)

Yeah I did read it wrong, read the tweet as you guys winning my bad. (There goes meeting you in the next round)

We are having some mixed performances as of late, winning one game with ease then struggling in the next. We have 6 players out injured and half of them are our strikers!

We don't have much money to get who we need and rely on youngsters when injury hits.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah I did read it wrong, read the tweet as you guys winning my bad. (There goes meeting you in the next round)

We are having some mixed performances as of late, winning one game with ease then struggling in the next. We have 6 players out injured and half of them are our strikers!

We don't have much money to get who we need and rely on youngsters when injury hits.

Great to see you guys talking about the FA Trophy, Ryman League & Southern League etc. I follow my local semi-pro team in Australia and the A-League and I enjoy watching these matches more than any other level of football. I watch a bit of PL, La Liga, Bundesliga and some others but I always prefer watching the so called "lesser leagues". I guess it just feels more down to earth to me and I think there is so much to football than the big money leagues of the world.
  • Alastair
    10087 posts Moderator

Great to see you guys talking about the FA Trophy, Ryman League & Southern League etc. I follow my local semi-pro team in Australia and the A-League and I enjoy watching these matches more than any other level of football. I watch a bit of PL, La Liga, Bundesliga and some others but I always prefer watching the so called "lesser leagues". I guess it just feels more down to earth to me and I think there is so much to football than the big money leagues of the world.

I personally find the style of football in the PL isn't football. It's a completely different game from about League 1/2 down.

I also love the fact you can stand and watch matches instead of sitting down. There is always more atmosphere on the terraces than you get in any modern bowl stadium.
  • dannyboy
    What kind of football do they play in the irrelevant leagues?
  • Ashy
    What kind of football do they play in the irrelevant leagues?
    Hoofball

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoofball
  • Wyojasond
    I saw a few of you guys talking about the sliders you use from OS. Would anyone mind sharing them. It always seems like it takes me days to sort through that mess on those boards. @Greenman019, I thought maybe it was you I saw talking about them, but I could be wrong. Lol
This discussion has been closed.