CMS Chat Thread

Comments

• Ashy
    11114 posts Has That Special Something
    Alastair wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    what's that?

@Ashy It was the news that Wenger had been offered a new contract. No idea why it didn't embed.
    Unless he has a good CL run I have seen no improvements in the last decade, need a fresh face in, my hope is Wenger to go out on a high and win the FA cup

Also Spurs are definitely finishing above us
  • JamieC
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Is 2017 over yet!? God we suck :s:s:s

:joy:
  • Wyojasond
    14359 posts Has That Special Something
    Ya know, all the credit in the world to Chelsea for dominating the league this year, but damn it's a shame that they ran away with it because what a title battle we would have this year. 2nd to 6th separated by 1-2 points. Gonna be a fun battle for the top 4. Thank god we finally woke up today! Mane the Saint. Lol
  • dannyboy
    12893 posts Has That Special Something
    Well Liverpool don't really drop points against the big teams. :P I'd be more worried about the small teams
  • Wyojasond
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Well Liverpool don't really drop points against the big teams. :P I'd be more worried about the small teams

Preaching to the choir here man. Lol. I still don't have much faith we'll finish top 4 but after the last few weeks, I needed a game like today. Lol
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Long time no speak guys. Busy with university work. Starting my dissertation now etc. If any of you (18+ years old) want to help I have a couple of surveys, one general one which is only 3 questions long, and a more in depth one for Liverpool fans.

This is for my dissertation at university and looks at whether it is more beneficial for football clubs to expand and redevelop their current stadiums such as Liverpool and Man United have done. Or construct a new stadium such as Arsenal, and soon to be Chelsea and Tottenham.

General short survey for all football fans.
    https://surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DBMYCKW

More in-depth survey for Liverpool supporters.
    https://surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BZPVGXD

Thanks guys. Still waiting for a CM where I feel I can do a story for it. Don't enjoy Man United signing Griezmann, Icardi, Dybala and Lewandowski all in one year to be honest...
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    I've filled it in Ben. Hope the dissertation goes well. :)
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Done it! :)
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    So it's Valentine's Day again which means I'm celebrating yet another anniversary. This year makes it 8 long and (mostly) happy years. There have been some highs and some lows but overall it's been a good few years. I'm forever grateful to all of you guys for being a part of this special relationship.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Joining the forums
    Was the best thing I ever did do.

(Just in case anyone didn't get it and is judging me, today is the 8th anniversary of me joining the forums, I'm not doing one of those sad Facebook-style posts about my relationship).
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks for the responses guys
  • ale85bg
    edited February 2017
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Joining the forums
    Blood is red, bruises are blue...
    If you leave us, we'll be coming for you!

On a serious note: the FIFA community is one of the most toxic I've ever seen (I'm looking at the big picture here: who you get matched up against and such), but I must say that I found many great people in the CMS section of the forums.
    So thank you everyone because you always make my day better, no matter what. :)
  • Wyojasond
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Joining the forums

On a serious note: the FIFA community is one of the most toxic I've ever seen (I'm looking at the big picture here: who you get matched up against and such), but I must say that I found many great people in the CMS section of the forums.

Totally agree with this. Found these forums last year when I was first really getting into the sport and was pretty turned off at first. Glad I found this group though. Have met and made some great friends in here B)
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Joining the forums

Who you calling great you nub I'll wreck u 5-0 on FIFA m8 swere on me mum
  • Wyojasond
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Joining the forums

Who you calling great you nub I'll wreck u 5-0 on FIFA m8 swere on me mum

noob-noob-100531180-orig.gif
  • ale85bg
    Napoli winning in Madrid! My neighbours are raving like there's no tomorrow! :joy:
    By the way, what on Earth did Navas do? Everyone here's telling that it's his fault (no, I'm not seeing the match... I heard my neighbours rejoice and I turned on the radio). :confounded:
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    Shame to see a great ref leave the country. It does concern me that Clattenburg to Saudi Arabia could be the start of a slippery slope which won't end well.
  • Wyojasond
    Jesus! Martial about knocked that guy out! :o
  • dannyboy
    So it's Valentine's Day again which means I'm celebrating yet another anniversary. This year makes it 8 long and (mostly) happy years. There have been some highs and some lows but overall it's been a good few years. I'm forever grateful to all of you guys for being a part of this special relationship.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Joining the forums

(Just in case anyone didn't get it and is judging me, today is the 8th anniversary of me joining the forums, I'm not doing one of those sad Facebook-style posts about my relationship).

Time to get a life
  • Greenman019

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Joining the forums

Time to get a life

67206135.jpg
  • dannyboy
    Getting pretty close to my 8 year anniversary too >:)
  • ale85bg
    I feel like I'm a toddler then. I joined the forums during the FIFA 12 period to complain about the Creation Centre not allowing me to create some Cremonese players, but it was not until FIFA 14 (when I really got into FUT) that I started posting on a regular basis.
    Now I haven't touched FUT in a long time, but I'm still playing FIFA regularly... Currently it's FIFA 15! :joy:
  • dannyboy
    I'm still on FIFA10, playing it fairly often. :p Can't really write any CM stories about it though. :D
  • Wyojasond
    I barely have time to play FIFA 17. Lol. And I'm really a baby around here, joined just after last years game came out.
  • Kyle
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm still on FIFA10, playing it fairly often. :p Can't really write any CM stories about it though. :D

I like your new avatar. I watch Game of Thrones too.
  • JamieC
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm a new born baby, joined when 17 came out :tongue:
  • Wyojasond
    Neymar going to trial for corruption on his transfer to Barcelona. Chances of anything actually happening??
  • Greenman019
    Slim to zero.
  • dannyboy
    Neymar going to trial for corruption on his transfer to Barcelona. Chances of anything actually happening??

Iirc if the sentence is less than 24 months prison, he can just pay a fine instead.
  • Wyojasond
    So do you guys think Rooney takes the money in China? Honestly at this point, he'd be crazy not too.
  • dannyboy
    I don't think he'd move anywhere for money reasons.
This discussion has been closed.