edited January 2017
    How's the Premier League Pep? :tongue:
  • Wyojasond
    14429 posts Has That Special Something
    Well @Alastair, Ibra saved you guys late, but Pogba was top notch today. :p

moBdnFk.jpg
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liverpool always seem to play well against the top sides. Klopp is great as well.
  • Ashy
    11237 posts Has That Special Something
    Chelsea gonna win it in the end
  • Kyle
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Ashy wrote: »

Please use spoiler tags.
  • dannyboy
    12897 posts Has That Special Something

Man utd imo
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Not that I really like either Conte or Mourinho honestly... :unamused:
  • Valo
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dannyboy wrote: »

Man utd imo

lol
  • Wyojasond
    Good god it's painful watching Lovren and Klavan play defense! Matip can't come back soon enough. I hope Klopp has his eyes on new CBs this summer :s:s:s
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    Good god it's painful watching Lovren and Klavan play defense! Matip can't come back soon enough. I hope Klopp has his eyes on new CBs this summer :s:s:s

I think you need a new CB now not in the summer. :joy:

I have a feeling United could finish 3rd with City and Liverpool fighting for 5th/6th...
  • Wyojasond
    Alastair wrote: »

I think you need a new CB now not in the summer. :joy:

I have a feeling United could finish 3rd with City and Liverpool fighting for 5th/6th...

Oh I agree, but I don't see Klopp going after anyone unless Southampton let's Van Dijk go. Yeah I have to agree. I have very litttle faith that we can hang onto the top 4 right now with how well Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, and ManU have been playing. It's a nightmare watching our defense play :s
  • Wyojasond
    :s Not that it will probably matter, but my live stream died out with less than 4 minutes to go in the Liverpool game!
  • Ashy
    :s Not that it will probably matter, but my live stream died out with less than 4 minutes to go in the Liverpool game!
    You lost on agg 2-0
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Pep and Klopp failing is making this a season to remember. :)
  • Wyojasond
    You lost on agg 2-0
    Pep and Klopp bring the failing is making this a season to remember. :)

EG0w8.gif
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    All the scousers phoning into 606 calling for Klopp to be sacked is making my evening. Apparently Liverpool is a club reknowned for winning trophies (have they won a single trophy in the last decade?), Klopp is not a trophy winning manager, Liverpool are playing worse than Palace and Everton will finish above Everton this season. :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    All the scousers phoning into 606 calling for Klopp to be sacked is making my evening. Apparently Liverpool is a club reknowned for winning trophies (have they won a single trophy in the last decade?), Klopp is not a trophy winning manager, Liverpool are playing worse than Palace and Everton will finish above Everton this season. :joy:

It's so bad right now. AFCON can't get over soon enough. We need Mane back.
  • JamieC
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017

It's so bad right now. AFCON can't get over soon enough. We need Mane back.

You're going to need more than Mane. :joy:
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    @Wyojasond I bet you're wishing you hadn't got up to watch this match now. :joy:

It's always good too see pampered top flight players get upset when someone makes a perfectly legal but slightly rough tackle on them. :)
  • Wyojasond
    @Wyojasond I bet you're wishing you hadn't got up to watch this match now. :joy:

It's always good too see pampered top flight players get upset when someone makes a perfectly legal but slightly rough tackle on them. :)

Yeah I'm barely watching now :D I've been reduced to doing paperwork instead of watching the game :s
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator

Yeah I'm barely watching now :D I've been reduced to doing paperwork instead of watching the game :s

That was probably more exciting than Liverpool's performance. :)
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    I reckon Mane has set a new record being knocked out of 3 cup competitions in 5 days. :joy:
  • JamieC
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    I reckon Mane has set a new record being knocked out of 3 cup competitions in 5 days. :joy:

:joy:
  • Wyojasond

975aec54fa069888c9befd6a3ddd4a69.gif
  • Wyojasond
    :D:D:D

sRfOgh4.jpg
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol :D
  • Wyojasond
    Is 2017 over yet!? God we suck :s:s:s
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Post edited by Alastair on
  • Ashy
    edited February 2017
    what's that?
  • Alastair
    10217 posts Moderator
    what's that?

@Ashy It was the news that Wenger had been offered a new contract. No idea why it didn't embed.
This discussion has been closed.