CMS Chat Thread

Comments

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Not really. It's been an upset and hardly anyone would've thought it could happen.
    On top of that, Juve's goal should not have been disallowed, it was good.

Still, being a Milanista, yesterday I was pretty happy. :joy:
  • Ashy
    9732 posts League Winner
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Not really. It's been an upset and hardly anyone would've thought it could happen.
    On top of that, Juve's goal should not have been disallowed, it was good.

Still, being a Milanista, yesterday I was pretty happy. :joy:
    To be fair Juventus run that league so you can't blame us, fair play to Milan though, hopefully they take Juventus all the way
  • dannyboy
    12825 posts Has That Special Something
    Does Vanilla have anything to do with Dyn?
    As far as I know it's Dyn who got attacked yesterday...

I'm not sure, but when I tried to access the forums on my computer it said that the domain doesn't exist. Other people in my area couldn't get on either.
  • Wyojasond
    11565 posts Has That Special Something
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Does Vanilla have anything to do with Dyn?
    As far as I know it's Dyn who got attacked yesterday...

I'm not sure, but when I tried to access the forums on my computer it said that the domain doesn't exist. Other people in my area couldn't get on either.

It was down for me most of the day too here in the states. Probably just because of the attacks would be my guess. Never really had a problem getting on otherwise
  • dannyboy
    Chris wrote: »
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Chelsea - Man utd is probably going to be 0-0 as well

Since you know so much about football why don't you join?

Wow, jinxed it
  • Ashy
    9732 posts League Winner
    Think Jason is going to win this week in the predictions
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Think Jason is going to win this week in the predictions

giphy.gif
  • Wyojasond
    I gotta ask you ManU fans. Was it more painful watching Van Gaals teams or this Mourinho team? I almost feel bad for them. This is hard to watch :#
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    United just don't have the players to compete right now, haven't for a while IMO. (Maybe 3 world class players, obviously improved this season)

But this is still shocking.
  • Ashy
    9732 posts League Winner
    What do Man Utd need? A whole team full of world class players? It's embarrassing to be honest

What happened to Mkhitaryan? Pogba has been a shell of his former self, Ibrahimovic can't do it week in week out in the Premier League it looks like and Bailly has been quite average but he's an exception with his age, he has potential. Problem with the team is they need proper full-backs and better central midfielders
  • Greenman019
    What do Man Utd need? A whole team full of world class players? It's embarrassing to be honest

What happened to Mkhitaryan? Pogba has been a shell of his former self, Ibrahimovic can't do it week in week out in the Premier League it looks like and Bailly has been quite average but he's an exception with his age, he has potential. Problem with the team is they need proper full-backs and better central midfielders

Ye don't expect world class players in every position, but they're so light in places. Like you said, midfield and FB especially.

Fellaini is hopeless but he always starts, Lingard isn't there yet, list goes on. Just lots of very average players really.

With City looking like a team in transition style wise, could be Liverpool's year. Arsenal will drop off again I expect, so it depends on City really.
  • Wyojasond
    There midfield and fullbacks are a joke I agree. I don't think playing Pogba in the 10 slot is right either.
  • Chris
    5400 posts Big Money Move
    The team is much worse than when SAF was in charge, the players simply aren't as good. Lingard is a fraud, as is Blind, Fellaini.

Rooney is a shell of what he used to be. I think Pogba will come good, he just needs a good string of games.
  • Chris
    edited October 2016

FIFA 17 CMS Chat Thread Prediction League

Trying to get back into the swing of things with the prediction league, and making it a regular thing. We had an ok showing this week, shootout to @LaMertesackerRun who correctly predicted Valencia 2-3 Barcelona :lol: good call. Congrats to @Wyojasond who scored the most this week, and also congrats to @Alastair who currently leads with 16 points. Our average this week was 3.5, lets try and raise it.

Previous Week Breakdown

OFkZPGn.png

Standings

@ALASTAIR 16
    @WYOJASOND 14
    @JAMIEC 14
    @CHRIS 13
    @LAMERTESACKERRUN 13
    @GREENMAN019 13
    @B4USIDDHU2 12
    @DEAN 12
    @ASHY 11
    @BISTROXII 9
    @TEKKONKINKREET 9
    @CODY22775 8
    @HOLGERBADSTUBER 6
    @O SHIFTYZZ O 1

Fixtures for This Week

Sunderland - Arsenal
    Tottenahm - Leicester
    Southampton - Chelsea
    Juventus - Napoli
    Dortmund - Schalke
    Lille - Paris

Good Luck

• Chris
    edited October 2016
    Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal
    Tottenahm 3-1 Leicester
    Southampton 0-2 Chelsea
    Juventus 1-1 Napoli
    Dortmund 2-1 Schalke
    Lille 0-2 Paris

@Chris
  • Wyojasond
    Sunderland 0-3 Arsenal
    Tottenahm 1-1 Leicester
    Southampton 1-0 Chelsea
    Juventus 2-0 Napoli
    Dortmund 2-2 Schalke
    Lille 0-4 Paris

@Chris
  • Greenman019
    edited October 2016
    Sunderland 0-4 Arsenal
    Tottenham 2-0 Leicester
    Southampton 1-2 Chelsea
    Juventus 1-1 Napoli
    Dortmund 2-1 Schalke
    Lille 2-3 Paris

@Chris
    Post edited by Greenman019 on
  • dannyboy
    There midfield and fullbacks are a joke I agree. I don't think playing Pogba in the 10 slot is right either.

Doubt Mourinho is going to change formations any time soon, and Pogba is pretty worthless in a midfield two.
  • JamieC
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2016
    Sunderland 0 - 2 Arsenal
    Tottenahm 2 - 1 Leicester
    Southampton 1 - 2 Chelsea
    Juventus 2 - 1 Napoli
    Dortmund 2 - 2 Schalke
    Lille 1 - 2 Paris

@Chris
    Also...WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE (Until tuesday :joy: )
    Bury.png
    Post edited by JamieC on
  • b4usiddhu2
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal
    Tottenham 2-1 Leicester
    Southampton 0-3 Chelsea
    Juventus 2-1 Napoli
    Dortmund 1-0 Schalke
    Lille 1-1 Paris

@Chris
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sunderland 1- 0 Arsenal
    Tottenham 1 - 2 Leicester
    Southampton 1 - 1 Chelsea
    Juventus 2 - 0 Napoli
    Dortmund 2 - 0 Schalke
    Lille 0 - 3 Paris

@Chris
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal
    Tottenahm 2-0 Leicester
    Southampton 1-2 Chelsea
    Juventus 2-1 Napoli
    Dortmund 3-1 Schalke
    Lille 0-1 Psg

@Chris
  • Ashy
    9732 posts League Winner
    Sunderland 0-1 Arsenal
    Tottenahm 3-0 Leicester
    Southampton 1-1 Chelsea
    Juventus 3-1 Napoli
    Dortmund 2-1 Schalke
    Lille 1-2 Psg

@Chris
  • Alastair
    10063 posts Moderator
    Sunderland 0-3 Arsenal
    Tottenahm 2-0 Leicester
    Southampton 1-2 Chelsea
    Juventus 1-0 Napoli
    Dortmund 3-1 Schalke
    Lille 1-3 PSG

@Chris
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Sunderland 1-2 Arsenal
    Tottenham 2-2 Leicester
    Southampton 1-1 Chelsea
    Juventus 2-0 Napoli
    Dortmund 3-2 Schalke
    Lille 1-2 PSG

@Chris
  • Wyojasond
    Is it just me or does Crystal palaces field seem a lot smaller than most? Maybe it's just the angle of the camera :*
  • Ashy
    9732 posts League Winner
    Jason and Dean doing well this week, Jason is on course to get all 6 predicted results right if the Saints win today, should have put a bet on!
  • Wyojasond
    Jason and Dean doing well this week, Jason is on course to get all 6 predicted results right if the Saints win today, should have put a bet on!

NICE! See now your gonna give me a big head and I'll go over to Vegas and lose all my money next week. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    Alright guys, minus the Southampton/Chelsea game that still has to go, who younoicking now that the season is a little over a quarter of the way over? I still think it's City's title to lose, but my boys in red look scary good up front. Also gotta say, all the talk about the huge transfers this year and the best one might have been for a manager. Koeman at Everton scares the crap out of me. That guy can flat coach and he's got Everton playing some great football at the moment.
  • Greenman019
    Alright guys, minus the Southampton/Chelsea game that still has to go, who younoicking now that the season is a little over a quarter of the way over? I still think it's City's title to lose, but my boys in red look scary good up front. Also gotta say, all the talk about the huge transfers this year and the best one might have been for a manager. Koeman at Everton scares the crap out of me. That guy can flat coach and he's got Everton playing some great football at the moment.

Arsenal are going to fade as per usual. Manchester United are miles off. I think Liverpool is more likely than someone like Chelsea. Think it'll be Manchester City as well. Quite impressed with Tottenham again as well
This discussion has been closed.