Job offers of any possible club should be available between each season in fifa 17 career mode

ronnyb0
9 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2016
Fifa 17 should be the game that makes career mode fun again, like in 2005 and 2006. For years we get stuck in career mode because we get so limited job offers at moments we don't want to get hired by another club because we are on the run for a trophy. We want to choose our own career path, and we want to have the possibility to choose any club we want between the fifa career mode seasons. This is the thing that will bring the joy back in the fifa career mode. Hopefully this year fifa will bring the fun back in the game.
Post edited by ronnyb0 on

Comments

• Sh4h_-_7
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree in one Fifa it went by star so half a star start off and a small club as u meet objectives and get to 5star every team is unlocked meaning new season you can choose any team you want
  • Yeah! That would be the best idea ever! Like in 2005, but then even better or more difficult. Like, you need to have at least as many stars or more as the club. And you start with 2,5 stars out of 5. And you can also loose stars. That would be fun. But if you do well you can choose any club you want :smiley:
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Along with the "standard" option (where you pick any team of your choice at the beginning) I'd love to have the chance to play a "realistic" career.
    I'd love to start unemployed and to be presented with, say, 3 teams (which of course won't be even close to Real or Barcelona) to choose from, all from a nation of choice.
    So for example if I chose England I would have, say, Reading, Millwall and Crewe Alexandra while if I chose the USA I would have NY City, Sounders and Sporting KC.
    Of course this would mean that, throughout the entire career, teams would then "approach" me basing on my results and international prestige.
  • ronnyb0
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    That would also limit the choice of clubs you have. I mean, in real life you can also sent a club your resume. And if you are good enough, they hire you.
  • Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    ronnyb0 wrote: »
    That would also limit the choice of clubs you have. I mean, in real life you can also sent a club your resume. And if you are good enough, they hire you.

Yes like on games like CM you have to be a certain level to manage each club and when you choose them ur there until you get sacked, your contract runs out and they don't renew it or if a club has a vacancy for manager, then you send ur resume and apply for job. And depending on ur success etc they choose wether to offer a contract or decline
  • Yeah but i think it's more fun when you can choose if you wanna stay with the club, like in fifa 2005. Sometimes you have goals with a club and it's not nice if the club does decline a contract when you are not ready. It should be like 2005. I like it if you can't get fired.
  • Cody22775
    I loved FIFA 08
  • Cody22775
    I do agree too I hate it when I get fired and I still had more to do
  • Cody22775
    I'd have more of a long term plan to do well after I make all my changes to a good team and then if we have an average year bang I'm fired. That's y I like FIFA 08
  • ronnyb0
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    I agree Cody! It sucks! We just wanna play a career with the teams we like, as many seasons as we like with a club, and change a club when and where we want isn't it.
  • Cody22775
    Yes!!