Arsenal | The Invincible Restoration | A fitting End

Comments

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Great results against Everton in the cup and Hull. Hopefully you could keep this wonderful momentum against Chelsea... Break a leg!
    And if in the process you manage to also break some of their ones... The more the merrier.
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    Chris wrote: »
    Two decent wins there, you'll be struggling versus Chelsea though
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Couple of nice wins.
    You can beat Chelsea there not that special.
    Good that you started picking up points now. Tough game ahead of you with Chelsea in town.
    Cheers guys, Chelsea will be tough but I'm not holding back I'm going for it like Arsenal did in real life!
    Cody22775 wrote: »
    Two solid results, how was Ozil in those games?
    Ozil didn't do too well against Hull was quite average I'm afraid, and I rested him in the EFL Cup game, so not many points from those two, good job he is far ahead ;)
    Two more good wins. A cup run would be nice.
    Chelsea will be tough with your current home form. I predict 1-1
    Yeah I'd like a cup run, want to play some lower league sides though just do I can play different teams
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Great results against Everton in the cup and Hull. Hopefully you could keep this wonderful momentum against Chelsea... Break a leg!
    And if in the process you manage to also break some of their ones... The more the merrier.
    I will try my best without risking a red :D Just want the 3 points at home really!
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    Welbeck's last minute drilled finish ends Chelsea's unbeaten run as Arsenal overtake them
    0FSZlTm.png

Dennis Bergkamp:"It was vital we got all three points here with Chelsea leading the table before the game, we have to be stronger at home because in the two games we played we were not up to par, so it's fantastic to get that win and against a title and London rival. Welbeck was fantastic at the end, he didn't give up and weaved through the right side of the Chelsea defence, it was a joy to watch, and it's great to have Sanchez back in the team, he lacks game time but he is a hard worker and it won't take long for that rustiness to go away".

"Giroud had a knock and we had to make the change at half time, it looks like he will be out for a month with a sprained ankle, lucky for us we have Perez and Welbeck as options and as you saw Welbeck made the difference today, Giroud will be back stronger than ever I'm confident in that".
  • ale85bg
    Yes! comeonyoureds.gifcomeonyoureds.gifcomeonyoureds.gif
  • Arinceo
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dat guy Welbz :wink:
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Welbeck is a good player, love last minute winning goals ^^

Great result there.
  • theroyalschamp
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Welbeck comes up with the goods so brilliant result.
  • Wyojasond
    11626 posts Has That Special Something
    These late goals!!! Great win man!
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get in Cech with the cleansheet.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2016
    Good win over Chelsea at home, but the goal did come late. Is there something in the water at Emirates? Giroud out for month; there goes some of my points. I'm going to have to start booing him, and I'm not even French. :p
    Post edited by Virtual_K on
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    Fantastic win over Chelsea, glad to see Welbeck hasn't forgot what he learned at Sunderland
  • theodom101
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great run here. Last minute winner over Chelsea B) Giroud is not the biggest loss, especially with Sanchez back now.
  • Guzman
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Yes! comeonyoureds.gifcomeonyoureds.gifcomeonyoureds.gif

• IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Huge late goal by Welbeck there! Great win.
  • LennonLegend
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gotta love a 90th minute 1-0 winner.

Danny Boy!
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    Gotta love a 90th minute 1-0 winner.

Danny Boy!
    Huge late goal by Welbeck there! Great win.
    Chris wrote: »
    Fantastic win over Chelsea, glad to see Welbeck hasn't forgot what he learned at Sunderland
    These late goals!!! Great win man!
    Welbeck comes up with the goods so brilliant result.
    Welbeck is a good player, love last minute winning goals ^^
    Great result there.
    Yeah he is still quite young as well and he can make the difference for us!
    Shame he is injured IRL
    Get in Cech with the cleansheet.
    Clean sheets all over the place this month for Cech ;)
    theodom101 wrote: »
    Great run here. Last minute winner over Chelsea B) Giroud is not the biggest loss, especially with Sanchez back now.
    True plus Giroud missed big opportunities for me, hoping I can do better with him when he returns
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Good win over Chelsea at home, but the goal did come late. Is there something in the water at Emirates? Giroud out for month; there goes some of my points. I'm going to have to start booing him, and I'm not even French. :p
    There have been a few late goals haven't there :D Giroud will be back and scoring again soon I hope!
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    Stalemate at the Emirates as Basel frustrate the Gunners
    AaDrkeS.png
    sJTIR06.png
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    nCHgQE3.png
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    PLcIlGD.png
    1st-4th
    PG1CMfe.png
    5th-8th
    WVnQUDg.png
    9th-12th
    d6NojjZ.png
    13th-14th
    cKfz2ja.png
  • Ashy
    9774 posts League Winner
    German duo get October off to a strong start with sixth straight away win
    eAgLM6z.png
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Couple of nice wins.

You can beat Chelsea there not that special.
    haha late winner from Welbeck, good work.

Must be a bit frustrating getting a draw at home against Basel but nice away win in the league. I like the club news and table update, very professional.
  • Greenman019
    Level with Chelsea at the top now as well. Nice.
  • Good stuff.
    Koscielny 2nd :flushed:
  • theroyalschamp
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Champions League home draw was poor as I believe was a very winnable game, but form in the league.
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    Mustafi seems to be settling in very nicely in the premier league
  • ale85bg
    2nd in the league (and only because of GD) and 2nd in Europe (once again, only because of GD)... Not bad, not bad.

You should've defeated Basel honestly, but the most important thing is that you immediately recovered with a 2-0 win. Sixth back-to-back away win of the season, it's already impressive honestly. I foresee Bergkamp asking to always play away from the Emirates if this run of form continues.
  • Bastianpaul
    59 posts Park Captain
    Yeah!! First goal for Mustafi! And nice getting to the 8th spot on September, probably this will mean another bump on the scoreboard
  • Bastianpaul
    59 posts Park Captain
    Nice run on the League by the way, and I'm happy to see Swansea is challenging for a place in Europe :)
  • Greenman019
    Walcott not doing very well for me >_>
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Swansea and Stoke seem to be doing better than expected. What's up with the Spurs underachieving? And Leicester, tell me it was no fluke! A solid win over Burnley. I can tell they are an old club since it looks like they're logo was designed using a Commodore 64. :D
    I'll wait for Giroud to get back on the pitch before I start booing him. :)