Arsenal | The Invincible Restoration | A fitting End

Comments

• Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey, 4th place, good job Giroud!

p.s. If I hadn't said it before, I'm blown away by the amount and quality of work behind your posts.
  • theroyalschamp
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sounds your defence had a mare in the first half of the Liverpool game and should had beaten the Foxes. But at least you won the game against Watford, of which was your best I'd say.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    A bit too close for my liking against Liverpool and Leicester, but the Watford win was good.
  • Wyojasond
    11552 posts Has That Special Something
    Good start to the season. Ozil is just on fire! Glad to see Xhaka high up,in the sponsoring though. Graphics are amazing as always.
  • Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    Solid start for Ozil :)
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1309 posts Professional
    Your graphics are beyond amazing as usual. Honestly inspiring me to get better with photoshop.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    I believe everyone looks at Ashy as a source of inspiration honestly, both in terms of graphics and in terms of storytelling. :)
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Sanchez is a BIIIIG blow :( Tough luck mate.
    Massive blow, he should only miss about 5 league games and a couple of cup games anyway not too bad
    Guzman wrote: »
    Not a bad start! Specially for ozil
    theodom101 wrote: »
    Did well to come from behind in the first two games, and seems like the team put in a really solid performance against Watford. Ozil in for a big season.
    Cody22775 wrote: »
    Solid start for Ozil :)
    Ozil has been incredible, he is so good in this Fifa and has a decent shot, Watford I felt the team clicked better so we will see
    Great start to the season. Bit lucky with the first two maybe buy they all count. Champions League should be interesting.
    Yeah very lucky you know when we are grinding out results like that we have luck on our side, cannot wait for champions league fixtures, Roma is first!
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Grat start, it's always a great feeling when you net one in the dying minutes as it happened against Liverpool and Leicester... Keep it up buddy! :)
    Yeah if I am not winning by 70 minutes I tend to go ultra attack which helps so these late goals might be a bit common who knows, I don't want to be in that situation though
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Hey, 4th place, good job Giroud!
    p.s. If I hadn't said it before, I'm blown away by the amount and quality of work behind your posts.
    Cheers pal, it took me awhile to get the templates ready but once that is done it's quite easy and fast to get these updates done really, the main hard work goes into the player sponsoring calculations and probably the monthly updates but I'm fine with that, Giroud has started off quite well, missed a few good chances though :#
    Sounds your defence had a mare in the first half of the Liverpool game and should had beaten the Foxes. But at least you won the game against Watford, of which was your best I'd say.
    A bit too close for my liking against Liverpool and Leicester, but the Watford win was good.
    I'm having a bit of trouble defending but I sorted it out against Watford, the games have been a bit too close I agree, need to put teams away!
    Good start to the season. Ozil is just on fire! Glad to see Xhaka high up,in the sponsoring though. Graphics are amazing as always.
    Your graphics are beyond amazing as usual. Honestly inspiring me to get better with photoshop.
    Xhaka and Ramsey are doing good picking up assist/bonus points but Ozil is really blowing everyone away so far! Cheers guys, takes a while to get good at Photoshop and a lot of practice!
    I believe everyone looks at Ashy as a source of inspiration honestly, both in terms of graphics and in terms of storytelling. :)
    Thank you, I need to work on my story telling but I just go with the flow and see if I can bring any stories as the career goes on like transfers/manager sackings/appointments, mini club crisis stuff like that we will see!
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Southampton shock Arsenal 1-0 on their home soil with a strong defensive performance
    5bPd47N.png

Arsenal bounce back with a strong European away victory over Roma
    i8RWEUV.png
    3rQjOV7.png

• o ShifTyZz o
    1309 posts Professional
    Mixed results there
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Shoulda beat the Saints. Good win to start UCL play though.
  • Wyojasond
    11552 posts Has That Special Something

I would certainly agree with this. Tough loss to Southampton, but the Roma win was impressive. Teams with a strong back four that like to sit back and wait might give Arsenal trouble until Sanchez gets back.
  • theodom101
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Disappointing at home against Southampton, but good turnaround in Champions League
  • Chris
    5400 posts Big Money Move
    Inconsistent start but decent non the less
  • Good start in the CL.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2016
    Saints are a tough team to beat, but still unlucky at home. Needed that CL start though, especially away to Roma.
    Post edited by Greenman019 on
  • theroyalschamp
    Tough luck against the Saints but the win against Roma was a good way onto winning ways.
  • Ahmer50x
    18128 posts World Class
    Poor start to the league campaign. Got to improve if Bergkamp doesn't want to pull a Moyes :lol:
  • LennonLegend
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lose at home to Southampton, but convincingly beat Roma away.. Plenty of time left in the league, so that first win in UCL is worth the loss to Southampton!

Onwards and upwards.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Mixed results there... But poor Roma! :'(
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    Mixed results there
    Mixed results there... But poor Roma! :'(
    Chris wrote: »
    Inconsistent start but decent non the less
    Good start in the CL.
    Shoulda beat the Saints. Good win to start UCL play though.
    theodom101 wrote: »
    Disappointing at home against Southampton, but good turnaround in Champions League
    I'm having trouble at home really, won all my 3 away games but not won a game at the Emirates yet, the fans might start getting on my back!
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Poor start to the league campaign. Got to improve if Bergkamp doesn't want to pull a Moyes :lol:
    I know, always going to be tough replacing Wenger but in the long run it might work out, Arsenal will have faith in him I hope!
    Lose at home to Southampton, but convincingly beat Roma away.. Plenty of time left in the league, so that first win in UCL is worth the loss to Southampton!
    Onwards and upwards.
    I did play a weakened team, 2-3 changes to save players for Roma but I still should have won, I think Koscielny picking up a knock and missing the game was the big difference
    Tough luck against the Saints but the win against Roma was a good way onto winning ways.
    Saints are a tough team to beat, but still unlucky at home. Needed that CL start though, especially away to Roma.
    Saints troubled me, I missed a few good chances too, good to bounce back I guess :)
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Arsenal leave it late with another 2-0 victory away from home after two missed penalties
    tsSk3rM.png

Arsenal's young guns earn vital victory over Everton in the EFL Cup
    JBTswAY.png
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    gUppgu8.png
    We have a top of the table clash coming up shortly and it's a London battle between Arsenal and Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium. Chelsea currently sit top of the table with 13 points out of 15 so far as Conte looks to extend their unbeaten run. Arsenal have had a tough start to the season dropping points in their two previous home games to Liverpool and Southampton, can they make a statement and beat Chelsea?

Arsenal play the trusted 4-2-3-1 formation, so far Bergkamp has decided to keep the formation Arsene Wenger built the team around and Sanchez returns to make his first appearance this season after returning from a 2 month injury and despite Giroud's failed attempts, the manager places his trust in him. Chelsea make a couple on interesting changes, Conte decides to play a midfield three with Mikel ahead of Kante, the Frenchman was ruled out only last night and Fabregas starts against his old club with the big man Costa leading the line.
  • Chris
    5400 posts Big Money Move
    Two decent wins there, you'll be struggling versus Chelsea though
  • Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    Two solid results, how was Ozil in those games?
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Two more good wins. A cup run would be nice.

Chelsea will be tough with your current home form. I predict 1-1
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Couple of nice wins.

You can beat Chelsea there not that special.
  • theroyalschamp
    Good that you started picking up points now. Tough game ahead of you with Chelsea in town.