Arsenal | The Invincible Restoration | A fitting End

Comments

• Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great ending for Arsenal, not to mention Iwobi (who is pretty damn good in real life as well). It's a shame to hear that this will be your last story, but I know what you mean. Your presentation has always been top notch. Maybe, after some rest and rejuvenation, you can host another tournament...just saying. :)
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ashy wrote: »
    It's a shame man, enjoy 'em.
    Can I be nosey and ask why ^^
    Yea I've just got bored of career mode and can't see myself putting the time into another story with graphics and write ups and everything because it does take up a decent amount of personal time, credit to you guys that are still going.
    If FIFA 18 is anything close to this years then it will be the same thing, also I want to start using my time playing other games and stuff but like I said I'll still be around and try keep up with the stories :)

Fair enough. Like Virtual_K said maybe a tournament is not out of the question ^^

But anyway, whatever you do thanks for all the stories you've done. Your presentation and general style of update inspired me to begin my first CM. And now I'm stuck with it :P
  • Wyojasond
    11306 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    It's a shame man, enjoy 'em.
    Can I be nosey and ask why ^^
    Yea I've just got bored of career mode and can't see myself putting the time into another story with graphics and write ups and everything because it does take up a decent amount of personal time, credit to you guys that are still going.
    If FIFA 18 is anything close to this years then it will be the same thing, also I want to start using my time playing other games and stuff but like I said I'll still be around and try keep up with the stories :)

shame to not have your story to follow anymore. Totally agree that it does take up a lot of time and with so few real changes to CM it can be hard to stay motivated. I do feel like they are building up to some major changes. The addition of managers and tracking of expenses this year was nice but really had no impact. Always feels like they save the major changes for World Cup years.

• Ashy
    9585 posts League Winner
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Great ending for Arsenal, not to mention Iwobi (who is pretty damn good in real life as well). It's a shame to hear that this will be your last story, but I know what you mean. Your presentation has always been top notch. Maybe, after some rest and rejuvenation, you can host another tournament...just saying. :)
    I would consider hosting a tournament in the future, we shall see! And thanks :)
    Fair enough. Like Virtual_K said maybe a tournament is not out of the question ^^
    But anyway, whatever you do thanks for all the stories you've done. Your presentation and general style of update inspired me to begin my first CM. And now I'm stuck with it :P
    Thanks man, glad to have given you some inspiration, like you say a tournament isn't out of the question but a full on story is
    shame to not have your story to follow anymore. Totally agree that it does take up a lot of time and with so few real changes to CM it can be hard to stay motivated. I do feel like they are building up to some major changes. The addition of managers and tracking of expenses this year was nice but really had no impact. Always feels like they save the major changes for World Cup years.
    We'll have to see when the Fifa 18 news comes out but I will not hold out for it, I'm also more interested in other modes like pro clubs and ultimate team so it's hard to balance that and other games in my spare time.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Just read through this. Great stuff. Kane was interesting as he was a youth player for arsenal
  • Ashy
    9585 posts League Winner
    Baners wrote: »
    Just read through this. Great stuff. Kane was interesting as he was a youth player for arsenal
    Appreciate it pal, glad you enjoyed the story, Kane was one of the highlights for me and yeah he has connections with Arsenal from the past
  • Lyktan
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Read 23 pages of this, loved it! Fantastic graphics and a nice story. I dislike Özil in your story, seemed like a whiny chap. Good job on winning the league.
  • Ashy
    9585 posts League Winner
    Lyktan wrote: »
    Read 23 pages of this, loved it! Fantastic graphics and a nice story. I dislike Özil in your story, seemed like a whiny chap. Good job on winning the league.
    Cheers pal, Ozil on this story played very much like his real life self, didn't turn up in the big games and failed to make much of an impact for us, Iwobi didn't just replace him he outshone him. Cheers for the comment