Sunderland A.F.C. || The Road To Redemption || Automatic Promotion!

Comments

• Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still going well in the cup but fairly disappointing results in the league. Fat from an issue right now though, only a few games
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    ale85bg wrote: »
    What happened against Stevenage? :neutral:
    On a different note, I read Stoverage at first (don't ask me why)... Gordon Ramsay's team anyone?
    Just a bad performance, we made plenty of chances, but couldn't convert
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Going well in the cup and is Kownacki the sigining of the year?
    If we get promoted this season, we definitely have Kownacki to thank
  • Chris
    Nice win in the cup and against Cambridge, Chaplin seems to have settled in well. Shame about the Stevenage result though
    Thanks man, Chaplin is doing well now, he's doing well out wide on the left
    Still going well in the cup but fairly disappointing results in the league. Fat from an issue right now though, only a few games
    Thanks man, a few bad results isn't something we're too worried about
  • Chris
    lln6RW3.png
  • Chris
    edited October 2016
    Chris wrote: »
    XSJoSuO.png
    Hello, and welcome to the Fantasy Three; the game of threes and fantasies (I wish it was as good as it sounds). Basically, this is not quite player sponsoring, nor is it fantasy football, this forum game finds itself awkwardly in the middle.

Essentially each user is given 1000 credits, and have to select three players from any position in the team to represent them. Each player can earn points for the users who pick them through performances and what not, however the better a player is, the more valuable a player is. Some of the top performing players, such as Dawid Kownacki, and Duncan Watmore, will take huge chunks out of your credits.

To top it off, a player can only be selected by three users, after that they are unavailable, and other players must be selected; this is on a first come first served policy. You must select three players, and while you don't have to use all 1000 credits, you can't exceed this amount. Points will be tallied at the end of every month and posted, and hopefully we'll have a league table of users, and this will carrying out through out this thread as I do more games, and challenges.

Anyway, this is the table of players to choose from, their overalls, their chances of playing each game, and their points value. Note; Andrew Quinn is injured for the remainder of the season and cannot be selected. If an injury occurs, you will be awarded 100 compensation credits and be allowed to pick another player with the remaining credits.

QUjEQUP.png

Any questions feel free to ask

This closes tomorrow midday GMT

• Greenman019
    Really do love the month summary graphics. How you do this stuff on Powerpoint I'll never know ^^
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Good signing in Chaplin, and happy to see Watmore performing so good. Leyton Orient are not far... Keep it up!
  • Ashy
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    Plenty of time to catch up, would love a very close end to the season with L.Orient to make this dramatic
  • JamieC
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Really do love the month summary graphics. How you do this stuff on Powerpoint I'll never know ^^

I'd love to know as well, it's amazing :)
  • Chris
    JamieC wrote: »

I'd love to know as well, it's amazing :)
    Haha thanks guys, I'll get round to sharing the file eventually

• Chris
    Ashy wrote: »
    Plenty of time to catch up, would love a very close end to the season with L.Orient to make this dramatic
    Good signing in Chaplin, and happy to see Watmore performing so good. Leyton Orient are not far... Keep it up!

Thanks guys

I imagine it's gunna be a really tight end to the season, but we just need to keep our heads down and focus on our games and not stress about Orient
  • Virtual_K
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks like the Chaplin signing will bolster an already effective attack, and I expect he'll have a positive impact on Sunderland's standing in the table. No surprise that Watmore's on fire because as they say beyond the wall, he's been kissed by fire. ;)
  • Chris
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Looks like the Chaplin signing will bolster an already effective attack, and I expect he'll have a positive impact on Sunderland's standing in the table. No surprise that Watmore's on fire because as they say beyond the wall, he's been kissed by fire. ;)

Haha thanks man
  • Chris
    Sunderland Book Fifth Round Match Against Manchester United After Away Win

61Otvpa.png

Dawid Kownacki Continues To Impress For Wearside As They Defeat Morecambe

iyy0Htu.png

Routine Win For Sunderland As Polish Ace Kownacki Strikes Again

RhSPXfy.png

GU80jgl.png
  • Greenman019
    2 solid wins and clean sheets, always nice.

Utd in the cup should be fun. How's the Cup progress affecting your manager rating? Should be quite good being in L2.

• Wyojasond
    12164 posts Has That Special Something
    Kownacki! B) Guy is just killing it at the moment.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good results and the fifth round win against Utd will be superb :)
  • Virtual_K
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Duncan Watmore - 500
    Owain Jones - 250
    Conor Masterson - 250

*Fixed

Where are my points?
  • Chris
    Duncan Watmore - 500
    Owain Jones - 250
    Conor Masterson - 250

*Fixed

Where are my points?

Didn't realise you fixed it, I'll adjust for the next round of three games
  • Chris
    2 solid wins and clean sheets, always nice.

Utd in the cup should be fun. How's the Cup progress affecting your manager rating? Should be quite good being in L2.
    Thanks man

Its kinda made my rating stable, like it was threatened because I hadn't increased club worth, but this cup run is helping, and if I do well in the cup, the club worth should go up
    Kownacki! B) Guy is just killing it at the moment.
    He's up to 67 now, he's doing mad. He's the kind of striker I love on FIFA, he's got a bit of everything in his locker
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Good results and the fifth round win against Utd will be superb :)
    Thanks man

• ale85bg
    Is it a "Kowna's on fire, your defence is terrified" chant what I'm hearing?
  • Ashy
    Kownacki doing well for me, 2nd place so far! Some close results but all in all they are wins, good to find that consistency I think
  • Chris
    Is it a "Kowna's on fire, your defence is terrified" chant what I'm hearing?
    Haha hopefully not, I hope our fans would do well enough to come up with their own chant
    Ashy wrote: »
    Kownacki doing well for me, 2nd place so far! Some close results but all in all they are wins, good to find that consistency I think
    Thanks man
  • Chris
    rMeja9R.png

0FclC0q.png
  • Chris
    This update would include a write up, but Sunderland just lost in the 94th minute and it's 2am here, so I'm going to drink myself to sleep
  • Greenman019
    At least you made them work for it. Did well to hold them off for so long really.
  • Virtual_K
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    While the loss is certainly disappointing, the big picture is that Sunderland did well in the match and is poised for the future. They can focus on winning league 2 and earning promotion. :)
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good effort against United now you just have to kick on in the league.
  • Ashy
    That's a pretty good performance to take Man Utd all the way to that time for them to score, you shouldn't be ashamed of that, if only you held on a bit though who knows what would have happened in extra time! Onwards and upwards
  • ale85bg
    You should be proud of the boys: losing 1-0 to Manchester United, conceding so late in the match... They surely deserve some praise. :)