Fifa 17 Demo

Comments

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    This game sucks so hard
    you cant dribble at all players are so slugish it feels like they got stones on their feets the AI is always using the "protect the ball" phsyical bullsh/t thing
    Overall the play feels soo soo sooooo slow
    really hope the game drastically changes because it could be even worse than FIFA 16 (yes i know)

you can dribble, try no touch dribbling or a mix of shielding, LT+RT and normal dribling

Also it´s not that slow, for playing the AI that has 99% possession it´s actually really fast imo, last years demo was slower imo. And FUT will be definetely faster since both people hold sprint all the time and go at it like drunken idiots :trollface:
    No touch dribbling was one of my favorite things to do in fifa and trust me they nerfed it, i can bearly pass 1 player with Ronaldo.
    And every pass seems like ages to deliver..
    Didnt played a lot but im playing all my games against Legendary so far with a fair opponents (not Gamba) and the only way im winning is only if im abusing the shielding just like the AI does and keeping possession without risking and that's really boring..

This was my only game on legendary
    pfpdqzag.png
    Trying to play the demo on high difficulty is useless imo. You won´t git gud at 17 by playing the AI, the demo is good to get used to corners, free kicks, pens and the general mechanic. But for example you basically can´t skill at all against the AI and it´s way slower than FUT will be.

Play semi-pro, play professional, take a lot of shots, get used to the overall mechanics, but don´t try to defeat the AI on legendary, it will only make you worse against human opponents.
    I think your wrong here, for me atleast it seems the best to play the hardest level (world class is nearly impossible at the start), on the lower levels the AI is making too many mistakes and giving you too much space, if you want to practie the mechanics, keeping position under pressure and being unpredictable on dribbling this is the best way imo
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    What @Antiversum said is exactly what I think on the pre game, seems like the best way to practice defending and possession but yes its really boring
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    I ve played one fifa17 demo match on my PC. It runs surprinsingly smooth :joy: cant wait to try it on xbox later tonight or tomorow <3 I m curious if there are any differences
  • Orison
    53970 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    This game sucks so hard
    you cant dribble at all players are so slugish it feels like they got stones on their feets the AI is always using the "protect the ball" phsyical bullsh/t thing
    Overall the play feels soo soo sooooo slow
    really hope the game drastically changes because it could be even worse than FIFA 16 (yes i know)

you can dribble, try no touch dribbling or a mix of shielding, LT+RT and normal dribling

Also it´s not that slow, for playing the AI that has 99% possession it´s actually really fast imo, last years demo was slower imo. And FUT will be definetely faster since both people hold sprint all the time and go at it like drunken idiots :trollface:
    No touch dribbling was one of my favorite things to do in fifa and trust me they nerfed it, i can bearly pass 1 player with Ronaldo.
    And every pass seems like ages to deliver..
    Didnt played a lot but im playing all my games against Legendary so far with a fair opponents (not Gamba) and the only way im winning is only if im abusing the shielding just like the AI does and keeping possession without risking and that's really boring..

This was my only game on legendary
    pfpdqzag.png
    Trying to play the demo on high difficulty is useless imo. You won´t git gud at 17 by playing the AI, the demo is good to get used to corners, free kicks, pens and the general mechanic. But for example you basically can´t skill at all against the AI and it´s way slower than FUT will be.

Play semi-pro, play professional, take a lot of shots, get used to the overall mechanics, but don´t try to defeat the AI on legendary, it will only make you worse against human opponents.
    I think your wrong here, for me atleast it seems the best to play the hardest level (world class is nearly impossible at the start), on the lower levels the AI is making too many mistakes and giving you too much space, if you want to practie the mechanics, keeping position under pressure and being unpredictable on dribbling this is the best way imo

Maybe it actually fits some playstyles, but personally I think I get worse by playing the AI on legendary. I don't use skillmoves at all, it's just pass, pass, pass and then a through ball and a low finishing and my defending is simply running straight at them pressing stand tackle, because the AI doesn't do skills or unpredictable stuff anyways.

That's not how I will play against a human, especially not attacking wise so the more I play like that the more I have to practice skills again in the full game.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    murazor wrote: »
    I ve played one fifa17 demo match on my PC. It runs surprinsingly smooth :joy: cant wait to try it on xbox later tonight or tomorow <3 I m curious if there are any differences

i ve also played on xbox one right now, i feel it runs a little smoother than on pc but it might be because of my non-gaming laptop :)
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero

i ve also played on xbox one right now, i feel it runs a little smoother than on pc but it might be because of my non-gaming laptop :)

gameplay wise was the same for me, graphics were better on pc
  • Rogerio8
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought a cheap ps3 pad thats compatible with the PC, the Gioteck vx2 or something but the button config is messed up and i cant work out how to change it. When i use my PS4 pad it works perfectly though!
  • Turf_Knights2016
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    PDJEY wrote: »
    @Rob what about some love for the pc players?

1+

My PC Specs - http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/3464499/#Comment_3464499

Lets help people try the DEMO before buy lets start there!

Post edited by Turf_Knights2016 on