Fifa 17 Demo

Comments

• DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    kinoxchu wrote: »
    the right analog is not working again...
    can anyone give me a solution to solve it?
    if Xbox joystick is used, will the same issue also happened?

We're on the same boat mate.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    kinoxchu wrote: »
    the right analog is not working again...
    can anyone give me a solution to solve it?
    if Xbox joystick is used, will the same issue also happened?

You should be fine with Xbox controllers. The Xbox One is working perfectly and 360 should be the same.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Demo feels really weird for some reason (ps4), players have weird run animations at times and I am not sure what but something feels just off. Might be me being used to 16.

But i see damn switching issue is still present in fifa 17, they really should focus more on issues that plague this game for year now...
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Where did the off topic thread go?
    Anyway @murazor seems to be enjoying his pre wedding honeymoon in Greece, when's the wedding?
  • Zambo9
    5647 posts Big Money Move
    210egsj.jpg
    Meh
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    I wouldn't want to play with Uruguay or Colombia even with non-generic kits :joy:
  • Zambo9
    Denisianes wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to play with Uruguay or Colombia even with non-generic kits :joy:
    Problem could be when you try to change languages like in the russian version aswell
  • CFCsjmishra
    8961 posts League Winner
    Daddy wrote: »
    Anyway @murazor seems to be enjoying his pre wedding honeymoon in Greece, when's the wedding?

Stalker.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Problem could be when you try to change languages like in the russian version aswell

Eto net problem, komrad! :joy:
  • Zambo9
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Eto net problem, komrad! :joy:
    wut

• jajce111
    2807 posts Fans' Favourite
    Res is fine, Low, Off, Lock to 30 or no limit. You should get the full 900p xbox experience :joy:

I am happy that I don't have gfx prob. Going to update my ram to 8gb and the game should work without lag( I think so).

If you are lagging now, there is a small chance RAM will fix it. My RAM usage was at around 5 GB, but i think 4 GB should be alright. Getting an SSD might fix more things than RAM would. If you can get it to work fine without stuttering with your current gear it will be best to not do anything else, since you would need a video card to really see a difference on top of the RAM.

I am getting an HDD in 3-4 days. Going to clean up my PC. Have like 2 gb In C, 10gb in D and E.

It's not about the quantity, but the quality. I have SSD for system and some games and it is amazeballs. Protip: make partition C at least 50 GB and do not install random stuff in there.

SSD does not improve fps maybe only 0.1 % but that s really not much.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8961 posts League Winner
    What about Ram? Because that is the only thing i can improve
  • jajce111

If you have 4gb now and you upgrade to 8gb than that should help. Cuz minimum ram requied for fifa17 is 8gb.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Res is fine, Low, Off, Lock to 30 or no limit. You should get the full 900p xbox experience :joy:

I am happy that I don't have gfx prob. Going to update my ram to 8gb and the game should work without lag( I think so).

If you are lagging now, there is a small chance RAM will fix it. My RAM usage was at around 5 GB, but i think 4 GB should be alright. Getting an SSD might fix more things than RAM would. If you can get it to work fine without stuttering with your current gear it will be best to not do anything else, since you would need a video card to really see a difference on top of the RAM.

I am getting an HDD in 3-4 days. Going to clean up my PC. Have like 2 gb In C, 10gb in D and E.

It's not about the quantity, but the quality. I have SSD for system and some games and it is amazeballs. Protip: make partition C at least 50 GB and do not install random stuff in there.

Depends on games, but if your HDD is slow or old it might cause problems when some games load files from it. It is also about improving stuttering rather than pure fps. The fps will probably be the same but loading times will be a lot shorter and it can remove annoying stutters. I can give you an example, but i won't :kissing:

You will only notice your RAM when you don't have enough of it. As Chubz? said he can run it on ultra with 4 GB of RAM so i think that it should be ok. What is your motherboard?

TL;DR: Don't listen to jajce :joy:
  • jajce111
    edited September 2016

Depends on games, but if your HDD is slow or old it might cause problems when some games load files from it. It is also about improving stuttering rather than pure fps. The fps will probably be the same but loading times will be a lot shorter and it can remove annoying stutters. I can give you an example, but i won't :kissing:

You will only notice your RAM when you don't have enough of it. As Chubz? said he can run it on ultra with 4 GB of RAM so i think that it should be ok. What is your motherboard?

TL;DR: Don't listen to jajce :joy:

Yea ssd wont improve preformance just game will load faster. Btw if you have bad cpu and gpu ram might help. Afterall the minimum ram required for fifa17 is 8gb not 4gb.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Daddy wrote: »

You better "Like" everything I post B):joy:
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can change the half-time length in the demo manually by going to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 17 DEMO\Data\

Add in these lines right under the first line FIFA_DEMO = 1 which is on top of the file (change the half-time length and AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH in minutes to your liking):

[]

SKIP_BOOTFLOW=0

HALF_LENGTH=20

AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=20

//

from moddingway if anyone interested
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    This game sucks so hard
    you cant dribble at all players are so slugish it feels like they got stones on their feets the AI is always using the "protect the ball" phsyical bullsh/t thing
    Overall the play feels soo soo sooooo slow
    really hope the game drastically changes because it could be even worse than FIFA 16 (yes i know)
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game sucks so hard
    you cant dribble at all players are so slugish it feels like they got stones on their feets the AI is always using the "protect the ball" phsyical bullsh/t thing
    really hope the game drastically changes because it could be even worse than FIFA 16 (yes i know)

maybe the game feels diferent cause u actually have to play it from the start to end
    :trollface:
  • Orison
    54160 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    This game sucks so hard

you can dribble, try no touch dribbling or a mix of shielding, LT+RT and normal dribling

Also it´s not that slow, for playing the AI that has 99% possession it´s actually really fast imo, last years demo was slower imo. And FUT will be definetely faster since both people hold sprint all the time and go at it like drunken idiots :trollface:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    edited September 2016
    -
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Orison wrote: »
    This game sucks so hard

you can dribble, try no touch dribbling or a mix of shielding, LT+RT and normal dribling

Also it´s not that slow, for playing the AI that has 99% possession it´s actually really fast imo, last years demo was slower imo. And FUT will be definetely faster since both people hold sprint all the time and go at it like drunken idiots :trollface:
    No touch dribbling was one of my favorite things to do in fifa and trust me they nerfed it, i can bearly pass 1 player with Ronaldo.
    And every pass seems like ages to deliver..
    Didnt played a lot but im playing all my games against Legendary so far with a fair opponents (not Gamba) and the only way im winning is only if im abusing the shielding just like the AI does and keeping possession without risking and that's really boring..
  • Orison
    This game sucks so hard

No touch dribbling was one of my favorite things to do in fifa and trust me they nerfed it, i can bearly pass 1 player with Ronaldo.
    Didnt played a lot but im playing all my games against Legendary so far with a fair opponents (not Gamba) and the only way im winning is only if im abusing the shielding just like the AI does and keeping possession without risking and that's really boring..

This was my only game on legendary
    pfpdqzag.png
    Trying to play the demo on high difficulty is useless imo. You won´t git gud at 17 by playing the AI, the demo is good to get used to corners, free kicks, pens and the general mechanic. But for example you basically can´t skill at all against the AI and it´s way slower than FUT will be.

Play semi-pro, play professional, take a lot of shots, get used to the overall mechanics, but don´t try to defeat the AI on legendary, it will only make you worse against human opponents.

• FIFA 17 Long Shot GOALS - theRedFred - Goals of the Week #1 | Compilation September 2016
  • jajce111
    This game sucks so hard

pfpdqzag.png
    Trying to play the demo on high difficulty is useless imo. You won´t git gud at 17 by playing the AI, the demo is good to get used to corners, free kicks, pens and the general mechanic. But for example you basically can´t skill at all against the AI and it´s way slower than FUT will be.

Play semi-pro, play professional, take a lot of shots, get used to the overall mechanics, but don´t try to defeat the AI on legendary, it will only make you worse against human opponents.

IDK if it will make you worse. Semi pro will make you worse.. I played 14 only on legendary i started playing fut this year and i won a lot of online tournaments and d1 without any problems , while some people played fut before i did, and they played profesional dificulty and in fut 16 they were stuck in d4 or d5. For example my neighbour played fifa since fifa13 , he played mostly on profesional dificulty and he even manage to lose some of the matches in carer mode . He is sh*t at fifa he never made in higher that d5 althought he plays fut since fifa14, only diference is i play on pc and he play on ps.
  • Orison
    This game sucks so hard

pfpdqzag.png

IDK if it will make you worse. Semi pro will make you worse.. I played 14 only on legendary i started playing fut this year and i won a lot of online tournaments and d1 without any problems , while some people played fut before i did, and they played profesional dificulty and in fut 16 they were stuck in d4 or d5. For example my neighbour played fifa since fifa13 , he played mostly on profesional dificulty and he even manage to lose some of the matches in carer mode . He is sh*t at fifa he never made in higher that d5 althought he plays fut since fifa14, only diference is i play on pc and he play on ps.

I actually couldn´t beat world class on the 16 demo and look how it turned out :joy: I´m simply not good against the AI anymore since I only play online and since the AI turned into a time wasting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :D
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    i think its better to play against legendary, overall its very different to play online but some situations are more similar to online than lower difficulties, its a new game and its almost impossible that playing it could be negative, but the most important thing its not beating the IA as it doesnt mean too much, its knowing well the mechanics
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    is it me or finesse shots outside area are broken? 9/10 go in
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    Beny wrote: »
    is it me or finesse shots outside area are broken? 9/10 go in

Have you tried those low shots? Work pretty well too with a lot of power.
  • Antiversum
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    If any then play legendary on fast which is what I do.

For practicing shooting and set pieces I would advise to to take two hours when the game is out and so the skill games (or you just score the neccessary amount of own goals in the Demo to proceed to pens which is what I do).
    You can easily pass defenders with no touch on difficulties up to professional but after that the movement is too good from the AI.

Playing on fast is a lot more like FUT than normal speed. Combined with legendary it helps you to make quick decisions and passes. The insane amount of possession and passing accuracy of the AI helps you to mark properly and keep your shape. Yet all this is just not playing a human who makes more mistakes and plays more suprisingly (at least some do).
    But I can't do more than one or two games because it's just boring. Either you pass anyone scoring one after the other or you have like 20% possession.