Fifa 17 Demo

Comments

• DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    Beny wrote: »
    have you noticed something with new way of shielding? used to be LT while standing still, but ive noticed if u use LT RB he does some kind of diferent shield while moving, tho sometimes he flicks the ball up and ruins it

I laways shield with LB only, what does RB do?
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    I like the demo very much, I just find the gameplay a little too fast, if it is this fast in H2H I don't want to imagine FUT.
  • Beny wrote: »
    have you noticed something with new way of shielding? used to be LT while standing still, but ive noticed if u use LT RB he does some kind of diferent shield while moving, tho sometimes he flicks the ball up and ruins it

I always configure running as r1 so If rb is running it's face up dribble combining with shield. But if it's finens shot i haven't realized that in game or in controls manual.
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero

I always configure running as r1 so If rb is running it's face up dribble combining with shield. But if it's finens shot i haven't realized that in game or in controls manual.

ye i have RB as sprint too. its LT + RT for me. he puts his arms out while moving but im not sure what i am missing since i cant always do it
  • i have to ask here now, why my game "freezes"
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=f4RTrVnAwbw
    i put "freezes" because i can play good in ultra, 60fps perfect, except for that, the match freezes like 20 seconds and comes back.
    i have a I5-3330, GTX 750 and 8gb Ram.
  • LoboNobo
    6456 posts Big Money Move

ye i have RB as sprint too. its LT + RT for me. he puts his arms out while moving but im not sure what i am missing since i cant always do it

Isnt it the face up dribbling though?
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    LoboNobo wrote: »

Isnt it the face up dribbling though?

thats LT RB for me
  • mindm4ster
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    what was the trick to make longer halfs in demo?
    I'd say wait tomorrow to see if ModdingWay add it in a demo patch with also more teams/graphics included

there was a way even without tweaker - creating file in data folder

LINK
  • CFCsjmishra
    8958 posts League Winner
    14359913_1256882834356131_1496910152_o.png?oh=a35de73d8b12af6ad072b9525f487022&oe=57DABAFD

fkn AI. On Legendary
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    So I copied my FIFA 16 controller mappings to the FIFA 17 Demo folder and for some reason the right stick won't work... Again.
  • PDJEY
    1080 posts Professional
    @Rob what about some love for the pc players?
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    DefiantHD wrote: »
    So I copied my FIFA 16 controller mappings to the FIFA 17 Demo folder and for some reason the right stick won't work... Again.

It's possible as the engine has changed some files might be different, so some of 16 files might not work for 17.
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    Alex wrote: »
    DefiantHD wrote: »

It's possible as the engine has changed some files might be different, so some of 16 files might not work for 17.

Yeah, guessed so. :/
  • CFCsjmishra
    8958 posts League Winner
    efc7d2de439f3fb02ee5ecbdecf48170.png

What setting should I use for min requirements? Also should I change anything in the AMD control panel?
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Res is fine, Low, Off, Lock to 30 or no limit. You should get the full 900p xbox experience :joy:
  • Mr.Romanista
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    were these the same settings options in 16 ?? , l don't remember an "ultra" or "auto" options in rendering quality
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    were these the same settings options in 16 ?? , l don't remember an "ultra" or "auto" options in rendering quality

I think in 16 it was just Low or High, might have been a Medium but I don't think so.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8958 posts League Winner
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Res is fine, Low, Off, Lock to 30 or no limit. You should get the full 900p xbox experience :joy:

I am happy that I don't have gfx prob. Going to update my ram to 8gb and the game should work without lag( I think so).
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    I enable no lock fps otherwise cut scenes, replays and other stuff stutter like crazy (but Normal play is fine)
  • Mr.Romanista
    edited September 2016
    and what about the differences in quality between medium , high and ultra ? should I upgrade my video card for the maximum quality ?
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner

I am happy that I don't have gfx prob. Going to update my ram to 8gb and the game should work without lag( I think so).

If you are lagging now, there is a small chance RAM will fix it. My RAM usage was at around 5 GB, but i think 4 GB should be alright. Getting an SSD might fix more things than RAM would. If you can get it to work fine without stuttering with your current gear it will be best to not do anything else, since you would need a video card to really see a difference on top of the RAM.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8958 posts League Winner
    Chubz wrote: »
    I enable no lock fps otherwise cut scenes, replays and other stuff stutter like crazy (but Normal play is fine)

Exactly. Cut scenes are locked at 30fps and I think that's why they are stuttering. Normal play is fine.

How much Ram do you have? Coz my computer is slow and afaik the speed of the computer is dependent on the RAM ? Maybe idk
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016

If you are lagging now, there is a small chance RAM will fix it. My RAM usage was at around 5 GB, but i think 4 GB should be alright. Getting an SSD might fix more things than RAM would. If you can get it to work fine without stuttering with your current gear it will be best to not do anything else, since you would need a video card to really see a difference on top of the RAM.

I have 4gb ram with i5-2500k , and I play with 2x AA and ultra quality and all smooth :) although I do have an ssd, the demo is on a Norma hdd but perhaps the page file on my ssd is helping
  • Mr.Romanista
    edited September 2016

I have 4gb ram with i5-2500k , and I play with 2x AA and ultra quality and all smooth :)

what's your video card ?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8958 posts League Winner

I am getting an HDD in 3-4 days. Going to clean up my PC. Have like 2 gb In C, 10gb in D and E.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator

If you keep it at that setting so FPS isn't locked, then in the Nvidia control panel or whatever for AMD, and set it so FIFA 17 demo has Vsync and triple buffering, it should increase the FPS for replays etc to 60, at least it did for me and has done for the last few years.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner

I am getting an HDD in 3-4 days. Going to clean up my PC. Have like 2 gb In C, 10gb in D and E.

It's not about the quantity, but the quality. I have SSD for system and some games and it is amazeballs. Protip: make partition C at least 50 GB and do not install random stuff in there.
  • Arx07
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alex wrote: »

If you keep it at that setting so FPS isn't locked, then in the Nvidia control panel or whatever for AMD, and set it so FIFA 17 demo has Vsync and triple buffering, it should increase the FPS for replays etc to 60, at least it did for me and has done for the last few years.
    Yes, best way to play fifa is with no fps lock, but adaptive vsync in nvidia control panel(with AMD it is dynamic vsync in RadeonPro)
  • I play maxed out on i5 3330, low end card r7 240 and 6gb of ram on 1080p.

30fps gameplay but cut scenes and menu i get low fps

• the right analog is not working again...
    can anyone give me a solution to solve it?
    if Xbox joystick is used, will the same issue also happened?