Fifa 17 Demo

Comments

• @Denisianes 2 games in and the AI passes back to their keeper and the keeper chills for 5secs until I run there with James and tackle the ball into the goal, great keepers :D
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Sounds beautiful. It's in the game.
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    Denisianes wrote: »
    2 games in, feelsgoodman:

333ddea9d26372fb5e360b85d129569c.gif

in what world player could've shot that powerfully in this akward position?
  • Denisianes wrote: »
    Sounds beautiful. It's in the game.

wish I could have GIFed it, but was full screen and everytime I pressed the keys to make the gif it went full ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and swapped between windowed and full screen 3 times :(
  • CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner
    Anyone tried the game with 4gb ram?

How much is it utilizing?
  • DSD27
    5779 posts Big Money Move
    amazing graphics, and now we can select Ultra settings.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    gameplay is so fast :D
  • Amargaladaster26
    10717 posts Has That Special Something
    Gameplay too fast, but passing is quite good, graphics are lovely.
  • Chubz
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Still downloading ...how's the commentary? Does it feel new?
  • Purple_pikachu1
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2016
    Same old right stick issue. So where did u put button data this time? I couldn't find it in neither game directory nor documents.
  • TheTormentor07
    1407 posts Professional
    Decent so far, really like the new attacking movement, feels like your team is reacting quicker to receive the ball, but does anyone else feel that the game it a bit floaty??
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    6e489677d2e880ce947dd833af071bc2.gif

de gea falls randomly and aguero saves it for me :D
  • So driven through ball is RB+Y and driven shot is press shoot twice?
  • LoboNobo
    6506 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    So driven through ball is RB+Y and driven shot is press shoot twice?

yes
  • Janxo
    18 posts Ball Boy
    bored with it already!
  • Can anyone please help me? I've tried everything for an hour or so. I crash before language selection every time. I can only admire reus' beautiful face, but that's it for me. Pls, help appreciated
  • markijesus wrote: »
    Can anyone please help me? I've tried everything for an hour or so. I crash before language selection every time. I can only admire reus' beautiful face, but that's it for me. Pls, help appreciated

Same for me.What CPU ,GPU you have ?
  • AMD A8 3870K, HD 5750. Pretty bad rig, but it should run anyways.
  • I downloaded and installed it on PC. When I start it, it freezes on the main screen (with gotze) and crashes. PLEASE HELP!!
  • markijesus wrote: »
    AMD A8 3870K, HD 5750. Pretty bad rig, but it should run anyways.

Same GPU.
  • hmpf. Guess we're screwed. Atleast till there's a fix but, doesn't seem appealing to me so far :(
  • DSD27
    edited September 2016
    First match (world class) and first goal http://plays.tv/video/57d866266e1e69a3a6
    free kick :D
    Post edited by DSD27 on
  • DSD27 wrote: »
    First match and first goal http://plays.tv/video/57d866266e1e69a3a6
    free kick :D

Good for you mate :(
  • Can maybe someone contact EA? Maybe they'd look into the case tomorrow. Goodnight guys, have fun.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Guys, you should know that the HD 5750 is a terrible card. It's a 6-7 years old budget card so you can't really expect to run the new fifa with it. It could be possible once they fix the AMD issues but it still would be a horrific experience. I don't see how you came to the conclusion that it "should run anyways" since it is almost twice as bad as the card in the minimum specs. I shall restrain myself from posting a joy emoticon, but you should get the gist.
  • DSD27
    markijesus wrote: »
    Can anyone please help me? I've tried everything for an hour or so. I crash before language selection every time. I can only admire reus' beautiful face, but that's it for me. Pls, help appreciated

are your GPU drivers updated? Also try closing MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner Statistics Server if you're using, or some similar software
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    what was the trick to make longer halfs in demo?
  • Zambo9
    6141 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    what was the trick to make longer halfs in demo?
    I'd say wait tomorrow to see if ModdingWay add it in a demo patch with also more teams/graphics included
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Played one last game for tonight + journey. So far the game plays really well and the graphics are great. Managed to run it even on high at 50-60 fps and can only imagine how it will look on Ultra 1440p/2160p. Shielding is quite strong and now defenders actually shield the ball properly without having to press two buttons and pray to rngesus that it works. One last thing to say is that Ibra will be the best player in fifa again :joy:
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    have you noticed something with new way of shielding? used to be LT while standing still, but ive noticed if u use LT RB he does some kind of diferent shield while moving, tho sometimes he flicks the ball up and ruins it