Fifa 17 Demo

Comments

• Origin stopped working 2nd time. Ughhhh.....
  • CFCsjmishra
    8950 posts League Winner
    I am helpless.
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    I am helpless.

not alone
  • mathew
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    restarted for x times origin and suddenly origin is loading fine and has allowed me to download the demo....7.14gb
  • CFCsjmishra
    8950 posts League Winner
    I can do everything on Origin just fine but as soon as I click on Fifa 17 demo it keeps circling and crashing?
  • Origin will not Open for me. The icon on my desktop is greyed out and no matter how many times I try to open it, it just refuses to open!
  • mindm4ster
    5133 posts Big Money Move
    Graphics looks nice
    Demo always is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but this one I'm enjoying so far
  • Orison
    53986 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    This demo is banter as always. 4th year in a row it tells me that my integrated graphics aren't good enough to run the game, no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sherlock that's why there is a proper graphics card in the Notebook too....

And for the 4th time in a row I forgot how to solve that problem :joy:
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a joke, they bring out a demo and everything breaks down
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Would've been really nice if they said which button was for driven shot :joy:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8950 posts League Winner
    HELP ME FFS
  • LoboNobo
    6456 posts Big Money Move
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Would've been really nice if they said which button was for driven shot :joy:

hold shoot and when you get the power you want press shoot again
  • fred1266
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just refresh www.thepiratebay.se from now on and it should come up sooner or later. I mean you can always try Origin, but that doesn't sound logical.
    Just refresh www.thepiratebay.se from now on and it should come up sooner or later. I mean you can always try Origin, but that doesn't sound logical.

lol
  • Chubz
    1h15min later...still cannot even get a download started....everything takes me...nowhere
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    @LoboNobo Yes, just figured it out in pre-match practice after doing everything possible. It doesn't seem overpowered from what i've seen so far.

Just want to tell everyone to turn their V-Sync ON in the GPU control panel. From a stuttery mess the game became silky smooth and it can easily replace ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hub. Usually not that big of a fan, but V-Sync is goat in this game.

PS: There is more: body feints and ball rolls R.I.P. :joy:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8950 posts League Winner
    Anyone else struggling to download the demo on PC? It started off with Origin trying to install an update then crashing mid-install, then in the demos section an empty slot shows up where I'm guessing the Fifa 17 demo should be, on top it says Fifa 17 demo out now but when I click it it takes me to the game in the Store and when I try to start the download in my browser I don't get the security code when trying to log in. Can't even start Origin anymore, it freezes at startup.

wtf do I do?
  • Mr.Romanista
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone else struggling to download the demo on PC? It started off with Origin trying to install an update then crashing mid-install, then in the demos section an empty slot shows up where I'm guessing the Fifa 17 demo should be, on top it says Fifa 17 demo out now but when I click it it takes me to the game in the Store and when I try to start the download in my browser I don't get the security code when trying to log in. Can't even start Origin anymore, it freezes at startup.

wtf do I do?

I have the same issue everything went wrong after the update
  • Chubz
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Graphics looks nice
    Demo always is **** but this one I'm enjoying so far

i would love to enjoy it...pity i cannot even start the download
  • God i really despise Origin, it's literally a waste of life, an hour spent refreshing this piece of crap now.
  • Chubz

wtf do I do?

not bother and waste your time on this :)
  • Mr.Romanista
    is there any place else to download the demo origin is not working for me
  • Just tried to go download via browser store .. need a login verification .. and EA won't send me one .. well it seems they all went home and that's it from today
  • Chubz
    is there any place else to download the demo origin is not working for me

afraid not
  • Chubz
    edited September 2016
    Finally. after 1h30min exactly, can I now see it. I kept reloading the origin page (Within the client) and then used the link on the webpage....it took a million refreshes and clicks but finally available.
  • LoboNobo
    6456 posts Big Money Move
    Just enjoy CL and play the demo 2moro
  • CFCsjmishra
    8950 posts League Winner
    Used my second account. Now started downloading.
  • Mr.Romanista
    finally started downloading it I got it from the website
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    after 4 games i give it a 10/10, looks rly good so far
  • mindm4ster
    5133 posts Big Money Move
    penalties are so weird now
    also taking cornes has changed
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner