FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Who ever test the games at EA really they most be poor at what they do.
  • LazyLapi wrote: »
    Issue Summary: the list of issues never runs out in all honestly. Am a big fan of the game has good points but overall it's a let down considering this is the biggest selling football game and with a community that has supported EA for a long time. The issues that I get are on pro clubs like(captain has backed out/player runs off the field/on the main screen it never shows if am a playmaker creator or finisher and so on. There is times where the game don't feel is smooth.
    Issue Details:trait problems,don't show if am playmaker finisher and so on. Player spirits of the pitch feel my actions are restricted on the looby different kinds of issues
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):ps4
    Region:UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):LazyLapi
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):14/12/2016

I contacted EA Sports directly about this matter as it is happening to myself also, my kit number keeps automatically changing to 1 even though I set it to 9 every match. EA's response was 'All of our servers are fine in our end, are you sure that you haven't done anything'..... How is it my fault?!?
  • Issue Summary: Missing skill points
    Issue Details:before I have 24 skills point
    Now only 3 skill points left
    Game Mode:Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region:HK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Asia area December 2016
  • Issue Summary: Skill points missing.
    Issue Details: Went into pro clubs and all of my traits were removed. As I tried to put back on all the ones that I had previously, I realized I was missing two points. I was at 24 and now I have 22. Is this a new thing or a bug or what?
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag - Love Puppet
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 12/16/16 12:50AM PST
  • hardvibes
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2016
    Issue Summary: Wrong overall, skill points gone
    Issue Details: Until last night, my CAM had ALL the skill points (48, all the abilities selected, even for gk) and he was 92 overall. Today I see that my player is missing half of these points. Total of 24...with an extra ability that I cannot unselect.
    So now my ovr with the 24 skill points is 90....but in the main pro club page it says 91
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: ACR HardVibes
    Date & Time: December 16th 2016
  • TrialFountain
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    Issue Summary: Incorrect Rating
    Issue Details: I am a 86 rated CAM but when I play with my friends they say I am 81 rated and that my in-game stats aren't right.
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Europe (UK)
    PSN ID: TrialFountain
    Date & Time: GMT 16/12/2016 18:57
  • Issue Summary: Pro skill Point lost
    Issue Details:
    Over rating 90+ , 24 skill point, first clear all skill , save & quit,then 24points no used,second rejoin edit points,use any points to skill, ex. 2 to short pass,2 2 long pass , use 4 points , and 20 points no used , then no save & online dropped ,reconnect ...to edit pro skill , the used 4 points has lost , there was only 20 points ,and that 4points never come back!!!
    Region: EUROPE
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): bobo1993win
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 16/12/16 22:46 PM
  • Issue Summary: Lost skill point
    Issue Details: Was 90 and drop to 88, lost skills points in online career pro, please fix it asap, it is a really disappointed with the bug like that.
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs(online)
    Platform: Pc(origin)
    Region: Asia
    Origin id: Napthy
    Date & Time: GMT 16/12/2016 17:48pm
  • LovePuppet wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Skill points missing.
    Issue Details: Went into pro clubs and all of my traits were removed. As I tried to put back on all the ones that I had previously, I realized I was missing two points. I was at 24 and now I have 22. Is this a new thing or a bug or what?
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag - Love Puppet
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 12/16/16 12:50AM PST

i have the same problem on PS4
    did you solve it?
  • Issue Summary: Game speed
    Issue Details: When ever I used to play online games modes on Fifa 17 my players felt smooth and agile now when I play pro clubs seasons or ultimate team my players just seem to react so different they seem so slow and like they have 0 agility I seriously don't know what's happened it stared happening last week
    Game Mode: Any online game mode
    Platform: Xbox one
    Region: Europe (UK)
    Gamer Tag: justtConnorr
    Date & Time: 19/12/16 5:09am
  • Issue Summary: Proclub skill point
    Issue Details: Yesterday, they have been subtracted 2 points skills, from my Proclub player. 24 to 22 points ... why?
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform: PC/Origin
    Region:west Europe, Italy
    Gamertag: Kappa 69
    Date & Time: Not specific time (2 days ago)
  • JamesN
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    Every time I load clubs it kicks me out instantly after going through the loading screens and game? I'm able to play on seasons. Connection is stable. Any ideas?

Pro clubs
    Platform PS4
    Gamer tag: nurney93
    20/12/16 2200
  • Issue Summary: Skill Points are gone
    Issue Details: I had over 20 points. Maybe 22 to 26. One day they were gone and as a result my overall went down. I also noticed that a day before the skill points were gone, they were available but they were not applied. So if you log into (My Pro) you can see that there are 20+ points available. I clicked on it and I applied the skill points to the traits I wanted to have. Then the next day they were gone. I am assuming the two incidents were related.
    Game Mode:Pro Clubs Online
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: US West Coast
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Towfieee
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 5 days ago, Not a specific time
  • rept
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Player lost all speed and agility (I have 84 SS and ACC)
    Issue Details: Player was fine then in a match he started feel slow and unresponsive and is the same in every single match
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: bnfc_origi
    Date & Time: every single day!!!!

Here is a video of my player doing running jockey lol

Starts in the middle of the video. Look at him he moves like a 90 year old retired cricket player

https://streamable.com/1ea6l

Here is how it should look Lallana example

https://streamable.com/cqhgd
  • Der Tooldoktor
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Not able to find a match
    Issue Details: Occasionally the captain is not able to find any games. He can not press B to cancel the search aswell. Changing the captain fixes the issue sometimes but not everytime.
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): eVe Iniesta x (Gamertag)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Always

Have got the same issue
    hardvibes wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Wrong overall, skill points gone
    Issue Details: Until last night, my CAM had ALL the skill points (48, all the abilities selected, even for gk) and he was 92 overall. Today I see that my player is missing half of these points. Total of 24...with an extra ability that I cannot unselect.
    So now my ovr with the 24 skill points is 90....but in the main pro club page it says 91
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: ACR HardVibes
    Date & Time: December 16th 2016

mate, the 48 skillpoints was a glitch... You should've never got 48 to begin with.
  • T.Iglemose
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    rept wrote: »
    Issue Details: Player was fine then in a match he started feel slow and unresponsive and is the same in every single match

Starts in the middle of the video. Look at him he moves like a 90 year old retired cricket player

I've the same problem. FUT, pro clubs and seasons.
    When I run against the opposition defenders (A1), then I have very big trouble running away from them, even though my 92 rated striker (94 pace and acceleration) must have an easy job doing this! Think my EA account is to blame. Over 2 years my account has had the problem 90-95% of the matches :-(

http://fifaaddiction.com/fifa-issues/fifa-gameplay-issues/
  • T.Iglemose wrote: »

I've the same problem. FUT, pro clubs and seasons.
    When I run against the opposition defenders (A1), then I have very big trouble running away from them, even though my 92 rated striker (94 pace and acceleration) must have an easy job doing this! Think my EA account is to blame. Over 2 years my account has had the problem 90-95% of the matches :-(

http://fifaaddiction.com/fifa-issues/fifa-gameplay-issues/

Happens to me all time now. Gets on my nerves makes me not even want to play the game again.
  • Issue Summary: Player lost all my skills points
    Issue Details: Yesterday, after a match my overall down from 91 to 89 and all my skills pointa were gone. I had 20 - 24 skill points I dont know for sure
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): PS4
    Region: USA
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: Ze_peque_nh0_
    Date & Time: 26/12/16 — 00:30 (GMT-3)
  • Issue Summary: Missing skills points
    Issue Details:before I have 24 skills points
    Now only 1 skills point left
    Region:HK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): jeffery_630
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): almost 3 weeks ago, not a specific time.
  • renatogalvones
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    Issue Summary: ANY configuration is not working
    Issue Details: Even with the configuration of ANY is set to OFF we still getting matchmade with teams which have a player with a ANY player enabled.
    We have a very hard time trying to keep our positions and playing like a real team to see a team with 2 or 3 players winning games from us because one of them is a ANY. This is so frustating and I'm sure it's not the point of the Pro Clubs Mode.
    My suggestion is to END with the possibility to play with the ANY player. The fact that it exists sucks.
    Game Mode: PRO CLUBS
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):
    Region: South America
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): renato-o-galvao
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Anytime
  • Typooni
    74 posts Park Captain
    Issue Summary: ANY configuration is not working
    Issue Details: Even with the configuration of ANY is set to OFF we still getting matchmade with teams which have a player with a ANY player enabled.
    We have a very hard time trying to keep our positions and playing like a real team to see a team with 2 or 3 players winning games from us because one of them is a ANY. This is so frustating and I'm sure it's not the point of the Pro Clubs Mode.
    My suggestion is to END with the possibility to play with the ANY player. The fact that it exists sucks.
    Game Mode: PRO CLUBS
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):
    Region: South America
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): renato-o-galvao
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Anytime

if you dont want to play against ANY then select ANY filter ON... its same with keeper.
    Filter says its MATCH ANY and MATCH KEEPER. That means it will match what you have, if you have empty ANY and empty KEEPER and filter is ON, you wont have to play against them. I know its counter-intuitive, but thats how it works anyway.
  • I have had all my skill points removed !! anyway of fixing this issue?
  • rept
    20 posts Ball Boy
    EA fix my damn pro player

He is gone useless did you remove all my attributes wtf are you doing???!!!!

My game tag is above in another post where i mentioned the bug

Do something it's been weeks!!!!!! Please check my attributes and fix them
  • Issue Summary: Player lost all my skills points
    Issue Details: Yesterday, after a match my overall down from 91 to 89 and all my skills pointa were gone. I had 20 - 24 skill points I dont know for sure
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): PS4
    Region: USA
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: Ze_peque_nh0_
    Date & Time: 26/12/16 — 00:30 (GMT-3)
  • Issue Summary: Kit Number
    Issue Details: After every game, my shirt number will always change back to number 3 (I know others that have this issue, with different numbers, so the number 3 is irrelevant)

I've deleted my Online Pro Data, makes no difference, my Shirt number always returns to 3, whether I go 'Next Match' or Quit and go back to the lobby, it always resets
    Platform: PS4
    Region: UK
    PSN ID: xoiiie_
    Date & Time : 1/1/2017 - 22:00 (GMT)
  • Issue Summary: Shirt Number keeps resetting to Number 17
    Issue Details: Everytime I change my shirt number on pro clubs, it keeps resetting to number 7 after every game, no matter what shirt number I pick.
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN, Reece_Thuglife
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Since 17th December
  • Issue Summary: My pro went from 93 to 91 overall and lost all skill points

Issue Details: On the 2nd of January 2017 my pro lost all his skill points. It happened suddenly while i was playing Pro Clubs with my friends. He went from 93 to 91 overall and all my well earned skill points are now gone.
    I have been playing a long time to make my pro as good as he was, so I dont understand why this has happened. There was no update or anything.

I contacted EA Help to see if they could help me. The only thing they could say was that maybe it has something to do with a bug from the 15th of December 2016, where due to some exploitations in Fifa pro clubs people had their skill points removed and that i can write to this forum in seek of help as well. It just doesn't seem right to me that something that happened a long time ago is affecting me now. I have been playing a long time with an overall of 93 and now they have been removed. And also that it's affecting me doesn't seem fair as i haven't been exploiting or anything. I have just been playing a long time to earn the 93 overall and all the skill points.

Region: South America, Argentina
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID: Alsing
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 02-01-2017 at around 16.00. Timezone UTC-03:00 Buenos Aires
  • Rdb
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Any all off
    Issue Details: When Any all setting is put to off we are still getting matchmade with opponents using that setting.
    Region: UK
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: King Picollo
    Date & Time 04/12/16 18:00

Hate playing against any all, its not the idea of pro clubs at all, so getting matchmade against people that do is frustrating. Was fine when the game launched just appears to have happened recently.

If the ANY option is OFF means u dont mind if u match an ANY or not. Whatever team comes up that has the option OFF too.

If the ANY is ON means u want to match with a team that matches your ANY position. So if u dont have an ANY u will play teams without one.

There is a bug though:

If there is a player in the lobby/dressing room that is not playing but he is on the bench. (Taking a break whatever).
    The game considers this as an ANY position filled in.
    So u will match up with an ANY team.
    Make sure players who are not playing get out of the lobby. Than it will be ok.
  • Arun
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Arun Kumar. How may I assist you today?
    you
    HI MATE I AM THE OWNER OF A COMPETITIVE PRO CLUBS SITE WERE WE PLAY 6 DAYS A WEEK AND WE HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH SERVERS TO THE POINT WERE NO GAMES CAN BE PLAYED CAN YOU PLEASE LET US KNOW THE STATUS THANKS
    you
    IF THIS WAS ULTIMATE TEAM THIS WOULD BE FIXED
    Arun
    I apologize that you had to wait in the queue for a long time. I will do my best to help you without any further delay.
    Arun
    It seems that your caps lock is tuned on!
    you
    DI HAVE 5000+ USERS WANTING TO PLAY AND YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED THIS IN ANY WAY AND TBH WE HAVE ALL HAD ENOUGH AND WILL BE GOING TO PES IF THIS IS THE WAY WE ARE GOING TO CARRY ON THIS HAS HAPPENE EVERY FIFA SINCE PRO CLUBS HAS BEEN OUT WE PAY FOR GAME WE WANT A FULL 12 MONTH WERE IT WORKS PLEASE
    you
    SORRY FOR CAPS
    Arun
    No worries please.
    Arun
    May i know since when the game is having the issue?
    you
    since tue 27th december this fifa
    you
    the server down detecter also shows ultimate team works fine from a buisness point of view thats ok but as my users only buy it for pro clubs ad not to fill ea pockets i would like to know a solution right away
    you
    http://themnl.co.uk/home
    you
    that is my site of users
    Arun
    Before we start may I have your Name and the email address linked to EA?
    you
    http://downdetector.com/status/ea
    Arun
    And PSN ID?
    you
    that is to show its not just a few of us
    you
    my id is thcboy699
    Arun
    Thank you for information.
    Arun
    Would you please allow me a moment while I look into your account.
    you
    the problem accurs when getting people in lobby some cant get on clubs for over an hr og trying and some get kicked as soon as u search game this is not new it has happened for other 3 years now always improve other modes but proclubs get left to rot last year left us 6month of broken servers and glitchy lobbys it needs fixing
    you
    mate can look but thats not the issue the issue your end not mine pal your servers are over run its as simple as that until can run games you have need to stop bringing new 1s out it leaves all rest of games with negitive experience i also have bf1 had no issues
    Arun
    I will defiantly look into the issue right away.
    Arun
    Just a moment please.
    you
    npz m8
    you
    you still here been a while since a reply ?
    Arun
    Sorry for delay
    you
    ahh your there thanks
    Arun
    And thank you for waiting.
    Arun
    Yes, sorry i was consulting this with my supervisor.
    you
    npz mate cant be first youhave heard about it over 5000 complaints between christmas and new year
    Arun
    Actually this issue we never received as the servers are working 100% fine.
    Arun
    And my supervisor also informed the same.
    you
    http://downdetector.com/status/ea
    you
    read mate
    you
    i can sent you over 1000 complaints in next 5 mins it is a problem but because you take no income off it no one is bothered am i right ?
    you
    states problems at ea
    you
    please dont waste my time if this only solution you are going to give could i please speak to your manager
    Arun
    Alright just a moment.
    Arun
    I am confirming with him and then transfer to him.
    you
    thankyou
    Arun
    just a moment more.
    you
    thanks
    Arun
    As soon he gets free i will transfer chat to him'
    Arun
    Thank you for waiting.
    Arun
    Now i am transferring you to supervisor.
    you
    thankyou for your help
    Please wait while we get this chat session where it needs to go.
    You are now ready to chat with Supervisor.
    Supervisor
    Hello There.
    Supervisor
    My name is Rajeev. I am a floor supervisor at EA.
    Supervisor
    Let me quickly go through your previous conversation to understand your issue properly.
    you
    hi have you read the previous convo ?
    you
    yes thanks
    Supervisor
    Welcome. Please allow me few moments.
    you
    let me state i had no problems with your adviser it was the answers he was giving me as i know you are aware of this issue because a number of my admins have been sending me the convos between them and other advisors
    Supervisor
    Thanks for explaining.
    Supervisor
    Going by your previous conversation I understand that the issue is being faced by almost all of your team members.
    Supervisor
    I would like to ask few more questions before I could suggest you anything. Would you mind answering those?
    you
    no it seems to be when servers are busy and sending friendlys etc some cant even get on clubs mate and everyone feels it would be diffrent if was ultimate team as thats fixed straight away
    Supervisor
    We give equal importance to all our servers.
    you
    as the ea down detector shows i sent privously they is people all the time but its to more people from 6pm onwards whitch is obviously going to be a busy time for ea
    Supervisor
    While it is obvious to feel what you are expressing, that's not right.
    Supervisor
    Please provide me few more details so that I can understand the issue properly. Accordingly I will look for possible solution.
    you
    wlast year fifa 16 mate from jan till September same issues on pro clubsno 1 could leaave clubs send req and people could simply type CAP in lobby ould error everyone and kick them out i promote you games 7 days a week and play when i get the time from a gamers point of view ut never has these issues and when do accur its sorted over night we had this since christmas
    Supervisor
    We appreciate your association with FIFA. Plese accept my apology for the inconvenience caused to you.
    you
    anyway back to this issue im just stating nor is that right pto clubs get left behind coop on fifa 16 was same was left 6 months not being able to find a game
    you
    thats fine mate i just want to give my users answers as they all showing with same issues every day we called games off today yesterday nd last tuesday and thursday and i need the answes if you understand
    Supervisor
    I completely understand your issue.
    you
    they is a problem and when someone tells me first they heard its 100% fine im being mugged off im a fully grown guy that has my own business i know how it runs and its easier for ur advisor to do that
    Supervisor
    Thanks for reporting.
    Supervisor
    If you think there is a problem, please use our forums to post your issues there. Also ask you members to post comments on same topic with more relevant details such as their locations
    Supervisor
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/
    Supervisor
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-17/ct-p/fifa-17-en
    Supervisor
    You can use both the forums mentioned above.
    you
    bmate this is same thing it has been reported and nothing has been done please dont mug me off these have been same thing sent to my users for 5 days are we going to repair the issue or not as you have been told i will be spamming this convo all other the communities to show you have no care to fix the issue and as soon as we buy the game things go down hill would you be happy if bought your iphone and 5 month down line it stops making calls ?
    you
    i would like to speak with your manager please this is not acceptable
    EA fix my damn pro player

He is gone useless did you remove all my attributes wtf are you doing???!!!!

My game tag is above in another post where i mentioned the bug

Do something it's been weeks!!!!!! Please check my attributes and fix them

this is the convo so i dont after repeat myself please dont waste my time as out of 5000 users 30000 have problems thanks
  • 3000 out of 5000 users*