FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Issue Summary: Players able to get all 48 Skill points instead of 24 (Which is max)
    Issue Details: Players have all Available Traits in the game
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): I am on PS4, but have seem this happen on all platform
    Region: North America
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Omg_Itzzz_Pele
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 22th October 6:17PM EST (Eastern USA)

Here is a video I made on this bug and also have talked to a EA Advisor on this issue.

***VIDEO DESCRIPTION***

FIFA 17 Pro Clubs How to get all 48 Skill points and purpose all the available in FIFA 17 pro clubs traits for you pro!!! Also this is for educational purpose and to help EA fix this issue, this has been abused in the community and has to be fixed. If you do play competitive leagues, you might be banned from those leagues if you use this, keep that in mind.

On this video will be showing you how to get all the TRAITS in FIFA 17, This is only a bug from EA and should hopefully be patched in the next patch.

I am only trying to get this fixed, hope to have this done soon! Thank you
  • Skyline_Kel
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Stats are never accurate in Pro Clubs.

Issue Details: Even before the patch, Pro Clubs has never shown accurate stats, for example: My buddy being a 93 ovr ST but showing up on the pause menu as 79!? Going into the menu that shows how many club members you have and their stats, which show as you move onto their name. My stats say i have 2 red cards but i haven't recieved any on fifa 17 pro clubs yet, i barely get yellows!
  • Lastly after the patch, i went from being a 90 ovr ST down to an 88 ovr, my buddy again being 93 ovr ST went down to a 90!? Why cant EA make a decent FIFA game? You work so hard to get that high and they basically wipe it.
  • my fk stat says 92 with the atribute but in game my friends say its say 78 but when i check it says 92

platform ps4

id mrdebz91
  • Issue Summary: Player in Pro-Clubs is locked and not gaining any skill points or player growth
    Issue Details: I have played 15 games and not gained a skill point or increased in rank
    Game Mode: Pro-Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): XBOX ONE
    Region: USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): The Yoder 76
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 3:10 pm (Central Timezone) 10/23/16
  • Issue Summary: 2 Skill Points lost
    Issue Details: I had 24 skill points, now missing 2 Skill Points.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Eastern USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN: L0NE_W0LF_B0NES
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/23/16 at 6:00 pm EST
  • Yoder76 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Player in Pro-Clubs is locked and not gaining any skill points or player growth
    Issue Details: I have played 15 games and not gained a skill point or increased in rank
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): XBOX ONE
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): The Yoder 76
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 3:10 pm (Central Timezone) 10/23/16

What overall are you? I stopped recieving skill points once i hit overall 90, then they dropped our overalls with the patch and i still dont recieve any. I think you only get a certain amount so you dont have all traits, otherwise we would all eventually be unstoppable lol

(Forgot to say in previous messages, im on PS4 and UK timezone)
  • Issue Summary: Playing a higher height as my pro, makes my guy slower but same pace stats as 5'8 build
    Issue Details: Whenever I change my build to 6'1 or above (Even tho It says I have 94 Pace) and is the same as as a 5'8 Build, my player feels and moves slower for some reason, the stats are exactly the same.
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Omg_Itzzz_Pele
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 24th October 2016 , 2:04 PM EST (Eastern time, USA)
  • FarshMac
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Missing player points
    Issue Details: Initially, it was 24 points. Then the points were gone and they became 13, I`m delete the profile, created a new one, and i hade 15 points. Other manipulations didn`t change result.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: RU
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: FarshMac
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/23/16 8:50 PM Moscow
    http://i85.fastpic.ru/big/2016/1025/e2/6582ab866ed9ba10952316d6f55fcde2.png
    Post edited by FarshMac on
  • Issue Summary: PLEASE fix the skill passes
    Issue Details: Skill passes don`t work in Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): All
    Region: All
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: FarshMac
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): From FIFA 17 Start
  • SIR_NATOPS4
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    the slightest touch makes the goal an own goal, they need to fix this!
  • DeanoDiMaria
    88 posts Park Captain
    The biggest problem with FIFA 17 is that i paid actual hard earned real money for a massive pile of ****...the new age of digital downloads means i have nothing to trade,nor will they offer a refund....you are a mess EA, my digital football days are over I'm afraid...Good luck to those persevering with it.
  • Goaliegriff2
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: No pro clubs skill points being given.
    Issue details: Since the update i have not received any skills points, I have completed 62 games since, and therefore it is unfair as all the people i am playing with are receiving them but me.
    Game mode: Pro clubs
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Europe ( UK )
    PSN ID: Goaliegriff2
    Date and Time: None specfic just continually since the update.
  • justtConnorr
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Detials: my players name doesn't stick to what I called him when it's my own name, it goes to default names and it happens to my friends, when I change his kit number number 7 for example he will still be number 11, and on the team sheet it says me and my friends are all rated 79 when we are 89+ ratings wtf, and PS sort the fancy passes :)
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Europe ( UK)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): justtConnorr
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): The kit number an rating before the update but still happens and names after the update
    Post edited by justtConnorr on
  • Issue Summary: No fancy passes on Pro Clubs!
    Issue details: No fancy passes.. It really removes the momentum and most of the times the pass even fails, because not only you lose more time to make certain passes, you need to stop the ball, make a 180 degree turn and then pass...
    Game mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform: PC (Issue is on all Platforms)
    Region: Europe
    Origin ID: Castrozoff
    Date and Time: Any
  • perte point de progression de mon joueur et évolue plus
    Mode de jeu: Pro Clubs
    Plate - forme: PS4
    Région: UE - france
    PSN ID: sebastien_215
  • perte Point de progression de mon joueur et évolue plus et je gagne plus de point de progression
    mode de jeu: Pro Clubs
    Plate - forme: PS4
    Région: UE - France
    PSN ID: sebastien_215
  • is any of this stuff fixed yet? the pro faces, shirt numbers, missing skill points etc??? millions of people buy this series every year and what do they get? wouldnt be drama if EA would at least say they will sort this out but i dont read anything about that. you guys are fooling the customers since years. im playing fifa since 1998 and still waiting for the day that i can finally say - wow they really managed to set up a superb game.

it really is frustrating. sure its just a game and we all shouldnt take it too seriously - but FFS we pay and expect a good product. is it asked too much that EA starts to handle problems with more efficiency. seriously you present a game and are not capable of dealing with some small details (bugs) for weeks?? PLEASE quit your job then and let someone else take it who can actually fix things like these.

that game is brand new and im not even bothered to play - honestly. shame frostbite is giving their name for unfinished crap like this game is, maybe they already regret it.

sure hope that all of the posted problems are going to be fixed - i was happy when a patch with over 1GB showed up, and what did it do? please you tell me because i dont see anything new except my pro being downgraded (which is ok).

should have been stopping buying this series long ago, but i guess we are always so happy when the new title finally comes out that we are too blind to see that things wont change much.
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: No fancy passes
    Issue details: No fancy passes. We can use fancy pass when we are controlling the 73 AI while playing Any. But our own 93 pro player cannot do the fancy pass.
    Game mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform: PS4 (Issue is on all Platforms)
    Region: Asia
    PS4 ID: petday
    Date and Time: Any
  • Duelcoot
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fix fancy pass
  • Massikiller
    78 posts Park Captain
    is any of this stuff fixed yet? the pro faces, shirt numbers, missing skill points etc??? millions of people buy this series every year and what do they get? wouldnt be drama if EA would at least say they will sort this out but i dont read anything about that. you guys are fooling the customers since years. im playing fifa since 1998 and still waiting for the day that i can finally say - wow they really managed to set up a superb game.

it really is frustrating. sure its just a game and we all shouldnt take it too seriously - but FFS we pay and expect a good product. is it asked too much that EA starts to handle problems with more efficiency. seriously you present a game and are not capable of dealing with some small details (bugs) for weeks?? PLEASE quit your job then and let someone else take it who can actually fix things like these.

that game is brand new and im not even bothered to play - honestly. shame frostbite is giving their name for unfinished crap like this game is, maybe they already regret it.

sure hope that all of the posted problems are going to be fixed - i was happy when a patch with over 1GB showed up, and what did it do? please you tell me because i dont see anything new except my pro being downgraded (which is ok).

should have been stopping buying this series long ago, but i guess we are always so happy when the new title finally comes out that we are too blind to see that things wont change much.

This resumes a lot of what many players on the pro clubs community think.
    It's a shame that only EA Fifa games gives us this game mode, because there is a great potential and they don't even care.
    If there were another game on the market with this game mode... maybe things would be different...
  • is any of this stuff fixed yet? the pro faces, shirt numbers, missing skill points etc??? millions of people buy this series every year and what do they get? wouldnt be drama if EA would at least say they will sort this out but i dont read anything about that. you guys are fooling the customers since years. im playing fifa since 1998 and still waiting for the day that i can finally say - wow they really managed to set up a superb game.

This resumes a lot of what many players on the pro clubs community think.
    It's a shame that only EA Fifa games gives us this game mode, because there is a great potential and they don't even care.
    If there were another game on the market with this game mode... maybe things would be different...

Pro Clubs is the only reason i buy FIFA in the past 4 years. Before that i had every single title aswell, but only didnt spend as much time on it as i got bored playing a whole team. You are right, this game mode has much more potential but they are not using it. they could even earn some extra money with special pro customization for those who want rare items etc. - but no - EA has their FUT cash cow, the rest is not interesting enough.

But forget all of that, we dont need any extra specials at the very moment, we just want our pro customization visible ON the field - we want skill points to work - and we want all the bugs fixed in this gamemode. Really no big deal if bugs or technical difficulties come up - but FFS work on that instead of leaving the customer unhappy. Even if they cant fix it in the next days or maybe weeks - LET THE PEOPLE KNOW if you are actually trying to solve this.

If id work there id probably quit the job after 2 hours, having to deal with this kind of ignorance.

#savefifanow!
  • Issue Summary: player can't progress
    Issue Details:every time I complete a game as a goalie the same stat goes up Example: after every game my finishing goes up to 48 and it repeats it everytime
    Game Mode:pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox one
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): facejacker97
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): all the time
  • Issue Summary: virtual pro can't do fancy pass and backheels
    Issue Details: can't do backheels or fancy pass(Virtual pro only)in the game even if I had the "flair" trait
    Game Mode: PRO CLUB
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC Origin
    Region: Europe (Italy)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Misca10
  • Issue Summary: virtual pro can't do fancy pass and backheels
    Issue Details: can't do backheels or fancy pass(Virtual pro only)in the game even if I had the "flair" trait
    Game Mode: PRO CLUB
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC Origin
    Region: Europe (Italy)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Misca10
  • Issue Summary: Pro skill Point lost
    Issue Details:
    Over rating 89+ , 24 skill point, first clear all skill , save & quit,then 22points no used,second rejoin edit points,use any points to skill, ex. 2 to short pass,2 2 long pass , use 4 points , and 18 points no used , then no save & online dropped ,reconnect ...to edit pro skill , the used 4 points has lost , there was only 18 points ,and that 4points never come back, del Game Save to again really can not play
    Region: ASIA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): FAI_KI
  • changs
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2016
    h
    Post edited by changs on
  • Issue Summary: Lost Progress
    Issue Details: I have lost my pro player progress, I was 86 and next week I was 78
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Argentina
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: kantemirr
    Date & Time: 2nd November 2016 at night
  • Issue Summary: Dribbling statistics
    Issue Details: Dribbling statistics display fine in "player ratings" menu. However in "Performance" section all dribbling statistics for all players are 0.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): PC
    Region: Western Europe
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: OneTwoJJ

Game Type: Friendlies
  • kantemir wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Lost Progress
    Issue Details: I have lost my pro player progress, I was 86 and next week I was 78
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Argentina
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: kantemirr
    Date & Time: 2nd November 2016 at night

I solved this problem changing the position of my player to another one and back again to the original. When I stoped editing my player, my rating returned to the correct one.