FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Jman7194 wrote: »
    Issue: Online pro stats are wrong and don't work correctly

Issue details: It says I have 91 FK Acc when I edit my pro and put fk acc trait on but when I'm in game it says I have 70 fk acc ... and then it gives free kick to 78 ST... FIX THIS! PLEASE!

Xbox 1

Online pro clubs

North America east
    Jman7194 wrote: »
    Issue: Online pro stats are wrong and don't work correctly

Issue details: It says I have 91 FK Acc when I edit my pro and put fk acc trait on but when I'm in game it says I have 70 fk acc ... and then it gives free kick to 78 ST... FIX THIS! PLEASE!

Xbox 1

Online pro clubs

North America east

I get this a lot!! So frustrating!
    Also when in some games my friends say my players rating is 76, i'm currently 91 rated!

• Freestyle2384
    29 posts Park Captain
    Issue Summary: Game crashes when I am captain and searching for a club to challenge to a friendly in the team list.
    Issue Details: When I scroll down to a team it decides to crash.
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: ALL
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Freestyle2384 (origin)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): happens all the time
  • Issue Summary: Why the fancy pass and backheels is still not?
    Issue Details: can't do backheels or fancy pass(Virtual pro only)in the game even if I had the "flair" trait
    Game Mode:pro club
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):ps4
    Region:Asia (korea )
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):dr_kjh
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): all the time
  • Issue Summary: after update my pro club overall decrease from 89 to 86
    Issue Details: 2 days ago my pro club was 89 overall today after update i log on and my overall suddenly become 86
    Game Mode: Pro Club
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Asia (Indonesia)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): rizjulian (PSN ID)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Present
  • Lem
    5 posts Ball Boy
    My pro was rated 94 and I have came online today and he is now rated 91 can anyone help me get my man back a 94 please
  • Lem - I had the same thing when I went online earlier today, down to 89 from 91. I would assume this is a patch and not a glitch because it would have to be an almighty ****-up for this to randomly occur.
  • Lem
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Yes I think ur right mate my man is performing exactly how he was banging goals in haha
  • Lem
    5 posts Ball Boy
    I think Fifa have raised the do bar
  • Lem
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Xp bar sorry
  • You think your pro feels the same as before? My pro is noticeably worse, stats-wise and in game, for example my acceleration and sprint speed were both at 94 and have been reduced to 90 which is really obvious in game :(
  • The rating was supposed to go down. It does say this in the patch notes if you actually read it.

Good to see more people have the rating not load correctly in game bug, hopefully EA might actually pay attention now it's becoming more common.
  • Issue: Online ProClub after update overall 92 to 89

Issue details: It says I have 92 ST Acc,after update my ST'acc become89?
    That was happened in fifa16 and now happen again? WTF......

Ps4
    PSN ID:Harrison3990
    Online pro clubs

Asia
  • MissMallory
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Can you PLEASE fix the skill passes & rabonas on ps4 pro clubs, i thought with it been a little part of the problem with fifa this year something would have been fixed about it but,,,,:( nope, a lot of players have them in there play style & would Very much appreciate it if something got put back to how every fifa pro clubs has been, it's not much to ask for :( EA or FB team Pleeeeasee help, it's been the first patch today & it looks like nothing has changed on pro clubs, you guys changed the pro ratings so the perks don't boost as much, that's all it looks like:( & that's not even a bad part of the problems

ps4 Pro clubs
    ID : xXMissMalloryXx
    Uk
    Post edited by MissMallory on
  • Issue Summary: my player was rated a 92 striker and was above 90 only all his attributes but defence which I was 89 my player has dropped to 89 striker and all my attributes seem to have dropped below 90 on all and am no best impressed
  • Duelcoot
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fancy passes dont work still
  • My matchmaking is a mess since patch i get two bar latency and in clubs Eastern America is recommended but i'm British Isles??? Please help on XB1
  • iBLRx
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Pro clubs league match wins not coming up and lost two games worth of player XP. Very annoying. We would have been promoted to the mext division as well, happened on Fifa 16 a lot too.
    Gamertag - iBLRx
    Platform - PS4
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: No option to Select Giant afro or green and blue hair colours in fifa 17 pro menus.
    Issue Details: There is no way to get Giant afro or green and blue hair colours in fifa 17 pro clubs without your fifa 16 pro porting over his appearance to fifa 17 which is wrong and these options should be available for every one besides a fifa 16 ported over pro with giant afro and a blue or green hair colour selected. Also fifa 16 ported over pros on fifa 17 cant chooses a different hair style or colour or they cant get back there giant afro or blue or green hair colour back through fifa 17 menus. Only way to get Giant afro and blue or green hair coulour is to make sure you fifa 16 online pro data 1 has giant afro or blue or geen hair colour selected and you delete your fifa 17 online pro data 1 so the appearance ports over again. But there a problem with that you wont get your fifa 17 passive traits on your pro as fifa 16 ported over pros dont get them. https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/all-passive-traits-which-includes-power-free-kick-fix-missing-skill-points-and-higher-rating
    Game Mode: pro clubs Pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): All platforms
    Region: Global
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Everyone
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): been happening since the very start of fia 17
    Post edited by jonagravy on
  • angel_C1994
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    I have no problem with the update putting my player down from 92 to 89, im angry as EA still hasn't done anything about my player overall being low in gameplay WTF !! Im 78 now this is BS..
    Post edited by angel_C1994 on
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Pros cant do flair passes or shots which are for xbox (LT+A) (LT+X) (LT+B) because ea forgot to add fancy passes to the list of passive traits
    Issue Details: The issue is because pros have a different trait system to every other player/mode in the game and require traits to do simple stuff like (LB+B) power free kicks and flair passes which every other player in the game can do without a single trait EVEN THE DEFAULTS ON A ONLINE PRO MATCH. Because the new pro clubs growth system is a carbon copy of the journey mode ea has forgotten pros need traits to be able to do these mechanics in the game but alex hunter doesn't need any trait to do flair passes or power free kicks as he works like every other player in the game and all players in the game can universally do these mechanics without any traits as there all apart of the same trait system where they don't need traits to do certain mechanics unlike pros as pros have there own trait system that needs to be scrapped (not the skill point trait system which is fine and is not a proper trait system or the one i'm talking about) and give pros the same trait system as everyone else in the game. Even traits in pro clubs sharing the same name to other traits in the other modes which in some cases can do completely different things. The pro clubs traits system is a mess just scrap it and make our pros work like alex hunter and every other player in the game as its a mess to have the old pro clubs traits system and the new skill point traits on top and then we wont don't need traits to perform basic mechanics in the game like power free kicks and flair passes. Then the skill point traits will make sense and work perfectly for us as it does for alex hunter and you wont need a huge list of passive traits on our pros.

If you keep this old terrible system either add fancy passes to the list of passive traits which can be seen in the link below or include it in the pro clubs skill point trait flair as all what flair is fancy flicks renamed and is very underwhelming.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926 Looks like somebody at ea forgot to add fancy passes.

Anybody wondering what passive traits are they are traits everyone has on there pro apart from ported over fifa 16 pros as they don't get them and cant do LB+B free kicks which is terrible and unfair if anyone is reading this you can fix reading here which can also fix missing skill points and missing attributes. https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/185182/all-passive-traits-which-includes-power-free-kick-fix-missing-skill-points-and-higher-rating

Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):All platforms
    Region:Global
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Everyone
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):been happening since the very start of fia 17
  • My rating is still showing as 80 (10 lower) in-game and no traits work, corners+freekicks also being given to other players so the rating is not just graphical.

FIX IT. I only play Pro Clubs but what's the point when i'm not progressing?
  • Why did the new update not fix the real problem which is the wrong player rating showing up in gameplay, im 89 overall, but yet in gameplay im 78, i can't take any corners or free kicks etc when im the highest overall in my club. Ea as always doesnt care about pro clubs, just UT smh
  • Issue Summary: player downgrade
    Issue Details: I was 89 rated and when I returned to pro clubs all of a sudden I was only 87 for no reason. I didn't change anything: same position, same height and weight
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): PS4
    Region: Switzerland
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: EneaIcaro
    Date & Time: 18th October 2016 at no specific time
  • My pro player has gone from 91 to 86, and is hard as hell to rank back up. My friends are only overall 86 but I've played a lot more games and now I'm the same rank. This is stupid fifa! Why update and make our players worse. Nobody was complaining about ranking up so quickly. Should of just left that part alone and stop putting all your attention on ultimate team, because that's were the money is.
  • This patch for pro clubs should be undone. Sure you can make it take longer to increase your attributes, but why take away a player's progress? We didn't cheat or glitch to get where we are, we just played. I seriously don't know what EA was thinking... smh.
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You guys should just shut up and read the patch notes. Seriously people nowadays are lazy af. The only bug right now are mainly flair pass and lobby search match bug.
  • We did read the patch. We just don't like the fact our players progress are the Same as people who ain't played as many games, or as much effort. They shouldn't of lowered our overall ratin, just made it harder.
  • Template:

Issue Summary: Can't join the next Pro Clubs match (from lobby) if my friends are already playing a game.

Issue Details: Friends are already playing a match in Pro Clubs.

I join the lobby and select a position for the next match.

Upon completion of the previous match, We go to the matchmaking where a timer starts to go off for the next match search.

Even though everyone sets their status as ready, the timer doesn't automatically go to 3 seconds, instead it keeps ticking until it reaches 0 where I get an error message "No Matches could be found" and I get thrown back into the Pro Clubs main screen. My friends however can connect to a game and start a game without me.

The only workaround to this is they choose the Quit option instead of next upon the completion of their match, then we all choose our positions in the lobby and I get play with them.

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Middle East (Lebanon)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN: SlevsKelevra
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Ever since the last update, 19/10/2016
  • Issue Summary: Virtual Pro Progress Reset
    Issue Details: after last update overall was reduced to a 88 overall when before i had 92'please help.
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: indzimiri1980
    Date & Time: 19.november.8.59.
    PLEASE HELP
  • Issue Summary: Virtual Pro Progress Reset
    Issue Details: after last update overall was reduced to a 88 overall when before i had 92'please help.
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: indzimiri1980
    Date & Time: 19.november.8.59.
    PLEASE HELP

It was an intended change. Do people not read the patch notes?