Comments

• Issue Summary: Rating/Traits not correct
    Issue Details: No traits actually work and rating displays incorrectly
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform: PS4
    Region:UK
    Gamertag: Flextro
    ALL THE TIME

My rating is 91 on my screen, both pre-match and in-game, but for others in the club it says I am 79/80 rated. My pro plays like an 80 rated an no traits work at all.

FIX ASAP PLEASE. This is a major bug for me since all I do is play Pro Clubs, and there isn't really much point when I'm making no progress.

Live chat told me to post it here, and the more people that post it the quicker it will get fixed.
  • Issue Summary: Pro skill Point lost
    Issue Details:
    Over rating 92 , 24 skill points, 7 points has lost , there was only 17 points ,and that 7points never come back!!!
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: FR/EU
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Nerull29
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/11/16 15:01 PM

• FIFA 17 PLAYER CAREER/PRO CLUBS BUG - PLAYER FACE NOT IN GAME
  • MarioBamba
    57 posts Park Captain
    Still waiting for an EA comment on all these bugs, and some news about a patch\fix.
    Shameful
  • Issue Summary: Not able to find a match,sticking in the searching, can not cancel

Issue Details: When starting to search a match ,after a few seconds, the Captain is not able to find any game,and he can not press B to cancel the search as well. Only if other players press B to go back to the bench then the Captain can cancel the searching. Also we change others to be Captain, still do not help to fix the bug.

Platform : PC

Region: Hong Kong

Origin ID:3_Piao_Luo

Date & Time : Always
  • Platform: ps4
    Region: italo
    Game mod : pro club
    Bug : my player with 150 games ,would i have 24 skill ability But i only count 22
    Psn id: ciron90
    Date time : all the time
  • Platform: ps4
    Region: italo
    Game mod : pro club
    Bug : my player with 150 games ,would i have 24 skill ability But i only count 22
    Psn id: ciron90
    Date time : all the time
  • Issue Summary: Pro Club Player Missing Skill Points
    Issue Details: My pro club player is 92 rating but i have only 21 skill points. Everyone have 24 points so my skill points is missing.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Ps4
    Region: Turkey
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Psn ID: Thalha
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 13th October 2016 at 00:40 BST
  • Samin-a
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi all
    guys I'm currently a 93 rated ST!
    The last god knows how many games I've played drop in matches my player growth isn't going up at all!!! It's pretty much stuck
    Abilities such as vision or short pass is going up but the little green bar showing growth does not show!!
    Just had two back to back 10 rated games still nothing

Anyone experience this ?

Any help at all? What so ever ?

Thanks
  • when EA gonna give us a update patch fix to alla the problems with fifa 17? i use to play Pro Clubs since fifa 14, and now is unplayable, servers down and laggy and freezes and always conection errors, everytime we ned to do a friendly me and all the team and the rival team have to press alt+f4 to close and open game to could play just one game because next down, and about messages, if we open origin to see who wrote something game goes down, connection droped and conection lost, when gonna be fixed?
  • MarioBamba
    57 posts Park Captain
    infest84 wrote: »
    when EA gonna give us a update patch fix to alla the problems with fifa 17? i use to play Pro Clubs since fifa 14, and now is unplayable, servers down and laggy and freezes and always conection errors, everytime we ned to do a friendly me and all the team and the rival team have to press alt+f4 to close and open game to could play just one game because next down, and about messages, if we open origin to see who wrote something game goes down, connection droped and conection lost, when gonna be fixed?

I agree.
    It's incredible that EA doesn't reply in any way.

We spent money to buy this disgrace
  • Platform: PC

Region: UK

Origin: HangarOne8

Came here mainly to moan about backheels (like a lot of people), but also discover that my pro is missing the ability to do bicycle kicks among other things because it automatically imported from Fifa 16. Bugs that have been there for years remain such as the pause menu bug where the game unpauses, but the (changing) camera angles in the background of the pause menu remain in use. Absolutely shocking.

On the traits: at this stage I refuse to delete my pro, since I've spent a lot of time on it. I am assuming that an update will be correcting this issue and adding the missing traits retrospectively to pros that are missing them.

Even more shocking is the complete lack of acknowledgement from anyone official (from what I've seen). Any statement on when there's gonna be an update guys? Or ya know, just give us some indication that you're reading these complaints.
  • HangarOne8 wrote: »

On the traits: at this stage I refuse to delete my pro, since I've spent a lot of time on it. I am assuming that an update will be correcting this issue and adding the missing traits retrospectively to pros that are missing them.

how do you delete your pro? I'd love to. I'm 91 rated but stats are completely wrong and no traits even work so i'm essentially 80 rated in-game. Contacted EA and they said its impossible to delete a pro. I want it deleted so I can actually progress :(
  • Issue Summary: Custom Kit bug playing as ANY
    Issue Details: We use a fancy blue and white custom kit for our matches. It shows perfectly in the menu. But when I play as Any it changes to a static white kit with 2 grey lines. I tried using different kit and color sets but in game it all switches to the one just mentioned.
    Platform PS4
    Region: Netherlands
    Gamertag PSN: Licka_B
    Date & Time: Always
  • My pro is rated an 87 skill but friends tell me during a game my pro is a 78/79 and plays like this also why is this happening?

Game Mode: pro clubs
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag: Jamiehenry18
    Date & Time Permanent
  • WTF have you done EA???????? I told everyone that you would somehow **** fifa17 up more after the patch....... I worked my **** **** off to get my pro up too a 92 ST and now after your dumbass patch he's an 89, to make things even worse you still havn't sorted the button lag out. your game is a **** joke again the only thing i liked was the fact i could be a "normal" height at 6ft1 and still have a some pace, now i have **** all again you've made this game so **** the only way to get anywhere is to go 5ft6 it is now beyond a joke. Are you trying to set a record for bringing out the most **** up game 4 years in a row. No doubt you will be all over TV consumer shows again this year getting told how **** your game is and how you don't actually give a **** about the gamers that matter. After All the reason you won't sort half the problems out is because your too scared you'll loose money. You can delete this post if you want but i will be making sure that it is posted around social media/youtube and as many other forums as i can. i think as a company your quite pathetic in how you go about things. I understand it takes alot of hard work to make a game, but you **** just take a base copy of the previous fifa and doll it up to make it look different. its never going to change again you'll have to bring out a new patch to sort the old patch out thus making more **** ups and we have to put up with this for a whole year till you bring out a new and improved fifa well NO EA more games companys are emerging now so EA your not as big as you seem to think you are anymore.
  • Flextro wrote: »
    HangarOne8 wrote: »

how do you delete your pro? I'd love to. I'm 91 rated but stats are completely wrong and no traits even work so i'm essentially 80 rated in-game. Contacted EA and they said its impossible to delete a pro. I want it deleted so I can actually progress :(

@Flextro, not entirely sure myself.

It sounds as though it's possible by deleting a certain file somewhere, if you're on pc. If you're on console I'm not sure if it's possible. Hopefully someone else can provide more info?
  • Samin-a
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Flextro wrote: »

@Flextro, not entirely sure myself.

It sounds as though it's possible by deleting a certain file somewhere, if you're on pc. If you're on console I'm not sure if it's possible. Hopefully someone else can provide more info?

Gentleman I'd be happy to help
    Firstly it's impossible to delete your pro!
    Your pro stats is saved on the online server... and EA will not delete it even if you ask them... most of the glitches can be resolved... glitches such as skill points missing or club requests...

What you have to do is ... go to"customise" on the main menu
    Then kick on "profile"
    Then "delete profile"
    The only profile you want to delete is the one that says "pro online 1"
    Then reload the game...
    once you go back into pro clubs you need to put all your players details again
    Such as name height weight kit number ect ect. Again your stats will stay but this will fix some of your glitches... one thing it will 100% do is give you all your traits back from FIFA 16...
    You will go from having 3 traits to 10 :-)

Yes I done this my self... twice... both times my skill points went missing and both times it worked

Good luck :-)
  • MarioBamba
    57 posts Park Captain
    Jayhenry wrote: »
    My pro is rated an 87 skill but friends tell me during a game my pro is a 78/79 and plays like this also why is this happening?

Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag: Jamiehenry18
    Date & Time Permanent

Same here.

Incredible how many bug are in the game
  • Volky
    2 posts Ball Boy
    3 Issues 1 post

Issue Summary:Connection problem on arena
    Issue Details:sometimes people are getting stuck on arena and the guy with the problem has to close his game for everyone to start playing
    Game Mode:pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):PC
    Region:RUS
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Volky_Bolky Origin ID
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Each day at least one

Issue Summary:Connection problem in first 10 minutes of the game
    Issue Details:A lot of people are getting disconnected in first 10 minutes of the game with an error:"An error has occured, connection lost" while having good and stable connection. No problems in UT or seasons
    Game Mode:pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: RUS
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Volky_Bolky Origin ID
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Every day at least 2-3 times in 2 hours of playing session

Issue Summary:Lost 15 of 24 skill points
    Issue Details: My skill points are just gone
    Region: RUS
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin Volky_Bolky
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2 days ago
    SIITkZLhqSA.jpg
  • Volky
    2 posts Ball Boy
    fixed issue with skill points, connection problems are still here
  • Issue Summary: Pro Clubs player stats not working properly

Issue Details: My pro is an 87 rated CAM, but when in-game, my friends say that he is a 80 rated CAM. I used to take all the free kicks and corners but since this has happened to me, I don't get put on anything anymore. I was hoping the issue would be fixed in the recent title update, but no, still ****.

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): vDuckers

Date & Time (Please include timezone): Not specific time
  • All the time the ultimatum team clowns are pumping money into buying packs, clubs will never truly be fixed, I won't be buying FIFA again,
  • Issue Summary: Not able to find a match
    Issue Details: Occasionally the captain is not able to find any games. He can not press B to cancel the search aswell. Changing the captain fixes the issue sometimes but not everytime.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): eVe Iniesta x (Gamertag)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Always

Also having the same issue, Driven Freekicks are the same

• Issue Summary: Generic pro faces in game
    Issue Details: Edited facial features (excluding facial hair) do not show in game. Example: If I give my pro a large nose, in game he will have a default nose.
    Region: Germany
    PSN ID (please state which one): Gamertag: PB_Solo_Garou_16
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): since start of FIFA 17
  • Wynnest wrote: »
    Again.. THIS is the problem.. Faces dont show in-game. FIX PLZ

• Goocherino wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Pro Clubs player stats not working properly

Issue Details: My pro is an 87 rated CAM, but when in-game, my friends say that he is a 80 rated CAM. I used to take all the free kicks and corners but since this has happened to me, I don't get put on anything anymore. I was hoping the issue would be fixed in the recent title update, but no, still ****.

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): vDuckers

Date & Time (Please include timezone): Not specific time

Join the club. Not many of us have this issue, but I can't seem to find a fix and EA won't help me!
  • we paid 59 dollars for a beta game released, wht the hell is happening EA? i tho its time you have to read us, seriusly, i went to ask for my money back first 2 days and page doesnt exist even, whats wrong with us? do you never have play pro clubs EA? have you try to catch us? please take a look inside of pro clubs and see if its funny #EASPORTS
  • Issue Summary: Dumb A.I
    Issue Details: The player of our team almost every game mess up, while the against one are smarter.
    Region: South America (Brazil)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): vilmount
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): almost always
  • JonnyMcfc
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    PS4.

Players not being actual rating.
    My friends tell me most games that my player is down as 76 rated on the pitch view in start menu.