FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Bug Report Thread

Comments

• D4L3
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Flair trait not working
    Issue Details:No fancy flicks, passes, shots, volleys or anything fancy at all.
    Game Mode:Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Region:UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID - D4L3
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2 October 2016 - Issue happens persistently from the very start of release of the game and still does not work now
  • Rodan777
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    -
  • Rodan777
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: CANNOT JOIN FRIENDS GAME
    Issue Details: PROClubs i cannot join friends, as they freeze when I enter the lobby/game
    Game Mode: Pro clubs/fifa17
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): xbox one
    Region: Canada
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):ROD4N
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2nd of October 2016

Cannot join any games with my friends as when I join they will all freeze. As soon as I leave the lobby they can move again.
    I have no problem playing a drop in match but cannot play with my friends on clubs.

Have tried my connection and all possible remedies.

Please help
  • Jota3
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: My overall changes when started a match
    Issue Details: I have 88 CAM overall, but when we started the game, my overall is changed to 80, all my mates in proclub can see me as 80 CAM, and I feel my movements as an 80 player not as 88.
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): PC
    Region: Northamerica East
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: -NP-JotaTrex
    Date & Time: 2nd October 2015 at 14:19 -5 GMT

Few notes:

- I ported my Pro from FIFA16, was an error? -.- ... idk maybe its a cloud problem, pls fix it! ..Thanks
  • SHAWZY
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Pro clubs AI are heavily unbalanced and there is no swing what so ever I thought the new 17 game play would of been fixed as this was mentioned so many times in 16 but obviously EA does not want to listen to people reporting bugs
  • Issue Summary: Pro Club Player Face
    Issue Details: The game face is not the one as edited. Looks just like a default face when in game.
    Game Mode: Pro Club
    Platform: PS4
    Region: England
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID - Mr-Fudgecake-_-
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 22:00 (GMT)
  • Joshwp
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Game Mode: Pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): XBOX One
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Eastern time

As soon as I enter the Match Lobby the game freezes for everyone and no one can move or pick a position or start a game. Please help, thank you.
    Rodan777 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: CANNOT JOIN FRIENDS GAME
    Issue Details: PROClubs i cannot join friends, as they freeze when I enter the lobby/game
    Game Mode: Pro clubs/fifa17
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): xbox one
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):ROD4N
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2nd of October 2016

Cannot join any games with my friends as when I join they will all freeze. As soon as I leave the lobby they can move again.
    I have no problem playing a drop in match but cannot play with my friends on clubs.

Have tried my connection and all possible remedies.

Please help

Hey, if you're having this issue try port forwarding as per this forum. It worked for me.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/thread-id/24363
  • Issue Summary: Pro Club player face
    Issue Details: Pro Club player face doesn't matche the one in the editor. Everyone has the same Face just the Hair and Skin Colour is different
    Region:GER
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): -GU-OliverKahn
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 03/01/2016 01:27
  • Issue Summary: Shirt number reverts to 17
    Issue Details: Once I change my number and leave pro clubs, it goes back to number 17. It's irritating because I need to back out after every game and change it.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Great Britain
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID - PepsiGoose
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 03/10/2016 02:38 BST
  • Issue: Online pro stats are wrong and don't work correctly

Issue details: It says I have 91 FK Acc when I edit my pro and put fk acc trait on but when I'm in game it says I have 70 fk acc ... and then it gives free kick to 78 ST... FIX THIS! PLEASE!

Xbox 1

Online pro clubs

North America east
  • Issue Summary: Pro Club player face
    Issue Details: Pro Club player face doesn't matche the one in the editor. Everyone has the same Face just the Hair and Skin Colour is different
    Region:GER
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PIBEAFRO
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 03/01/2016 05:33
  • ICY
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Flair trait not working
    Issue Details: No fancy flicks, passes, shots, volleys or anything fancy at all.
    Region: Australia
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID: ICYRX8
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Always
  • ICY
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Lobby Freezing
    Issue Details: lobby will just freeze mid search and the captain cannot do anything unless someone hops out. Forced to change captains or close app.
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): A few times a night
  • ICY
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Unbalanced player growth
    Issue Details: Players' growth does not have a proper cap and has lead to many unbalanced pros. This pro is a 6"0' CB stopper and has excellent stats for pretty much everything.

img_0599-jpg.217
    img_0591-jpg.208
    img_0601-jpg.219
    img_0600-jpg.218
    img_0597-jpg.216
    img_0596-jpg.215
    img_0595-jpg.214

Date & Time (Please include timezone): Always
  • Product:FIFA 17

Platform: Microsoft XBOX One

Which mode has this happened in?: FIFA Pro Clubs

How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Play Pro Clubs with the "FIFA 16 Default Camera". Observe the camera as it is half anchored to the player and half to the ball.

What happens when the bug occurs?: The camera is NOT the FIFA 16 Default. It attempts to keep the Pro on screen and also follows the pro around the pitch (raising/lowering the camera).

When the Pro is a long distance away from the ball on the bottom of the screen, both the Pro and the Ball will be off screen and you can't see what is going on.

This happens to varying degrees all across the pitch. When in possession, the camera is always moving to follow your pro's movements and it is very off-putting.

What should be happening instead?: The Camera should always be locked to the ball in the exact same way it is in every other game mode and how it was in FIFA 16 Pro Clubs. If people wanted the camera to be locked to their pro then they can press "Select" to do that in Pro Clubs.

The way it is at the moment, there is barely a difference between the two.

Screenshot Examples

Example 1: http://i.imgur.com/IQ13KAy.jpg

Example 2: http://i.imgur.com/W3KqrVJ.jpg

Video used to create screenshots http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/b8EKOH8d/video/22009138

Another video example. Ball on edge of screen, unable to see what is going on around it. This happens all the time when the opponent is in possession in your third.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/b8EKOH8d/video/22020325

• stimpy12_
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016

Issue Summary: Not receiving skill points

Issue Details: I am an 89 CAM and 90% of the games I have played are cup matches. I am yet to receive a skill point other than the points the give you at the start. This is also a problem for all my cub members who only play cup matches as well.

Region: North America

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): stimpy12_-

Date & Time (Please include timezone) october 3,2016 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    Post edited by stimpy12_ on
  • Issue Summary: Connection loss after Game minimized
    Issue Details: If you switch to the desktop or FIFA get minimized otherwise, the connection get lost
    Platform: PC
    Region: Germany
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): EVERYONE
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Since Release
  • Nikigreat
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary: My player doesnt't improve
    Issue Details: Played 4-5 Pro Club season games, after every game I see the bar of my player who always remains at the same point
    Game Mode: Pro Club Seasons
    Region: Italy
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: Nikigreat (PSN)
    Date & Time: between 22.30 and 23.30 CET (Rome timezone)
  • Issue Summary: Pro Clubs Friendlies are broken
    Issue Details: If you try to invite a club to a friendly with more than 5v5, the game will either take VERY long to load, not load at all, or players will end up on the opposite team.
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs Friendlies
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: UK
    Gamertag: Il Gringo lI
    Date & Time: Didn't get the time, but happened today (3/10/16)
  • Issue Summary: Can't search for clubs in "Join Club" menu
    Issue Details: Whenever I search for a specific club, it says that "There was no matching Club", even if all my search parameters are set to 'ANY'.
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: USA
    Gamertag: TheProsOfCon
    Date & Time: Ever since release.
  • Flair trait still not working after deleting all pro data from 16 and 17 and restarting. Quite obnoxious fix this immediately
  • When I play pro clubs with friends it doest not give me the penalties , free kicks , corners when i have the highest stats but in game it says i have the lowest stats. Does anyone know how to fix ?
  • Issue Summary:Button Lag

Issue Details:Buttons are non responsive when playing pro clubs there is a massive lag in drop in matches when choosing side. when choosing position it is near impossible to select a position that you like.
    When in game having to press buttons multiple times before you can get a shot/pass/or header. It has got to the point now my friends and I cannot play Fifa17 any longer.
    this has been an issue since the game was released and EA should be well aware of this due to all the gamers complaining on social media, forums, and youtube, but still nothing has been done to resolve this issue.
    (Please get this sorted ASAP EA )

Game Mode: Online Pro Clubs

Platform: PC

Region: United Kingdom

Gamertag PC & PS4:speedy4184

Date & Time: 04/10/2016 1355GMT

• Willh060
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: I am an 87 rated playmaker CAM on pro clubs but when I go into any online match in pro clubs for my team it says I am 81 rated with 81 rated stats.
    Issue Details: I am noticeably 81 rated as I am the highest rated in my club and have the best stats therefore should be on corners and freekicks however I'm not because I'm game I am 81 rated and have 81 rated stats, I tried to change to ST to see if I was also downgraded in game and I go from an 85 rated ST to 78 in game.
    Game Mode: Pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):Xbox one
    Region:Europe England
    Gamertag: Willmonties
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): it has been occuring for about 20 games over 2 days.
    Between 3rd-4th October
    London
    Post edited by Willh060 on

• Issue Summary:fancy passes doesn't work
    Issue Details:apply the skill point but doesn't work on the field. In other modes work
    Game Mode:Pro Club
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):PS4
    Region:Argentina
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):YaraBJJ
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):allways
  • Might wrote: »
    Issue Summary:With best stats in the lobby(both drop in and pro club) I never get to take Corners,Free kicks or Penalties.And Flair Trait also doesn't work.
    Issue Details: As an example,I am 89 Creator playing a drop in Match with guys who are max 83 Cam.Yet the do every setpiece,everything but I am never selected even though I have better stats or everthing.I guess maybe just long passing is weaker than a CAM has but how does it affect Penalties?LOL.That's completely stupid and unfair.
    Game Mode:pro clubs
    Platform:playstation4
    Region:west Europe,Ukraine
    Gamertag:ImmortalMighty
    Date & Time: Not specific time( allways)

Me too my ovrl 91 cam my team mates below 86
  • erbellux
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Generic pro faces in game
    Issue Details: Edited facial features (excluding facial hair) do not show in game. Example: If I give my pro a large nose, in game he will have a default nose.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag: Wundrbread33
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 9/23/16 1:16 AM EST

The same problem!
    Region: ITA/EU
    Gamertag:erbellux

• Issue Summary: Shirt number reverts to 10
    Issue Details: Once I change my number and leave pro clubs, it goes back to number 10. I have to edit my pros shirt number after every single game.
    Region: Europe/Austria
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: Barracuda_RS8
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 05/10/2016 05:30 CEST
  • Issue Summary: Generic pro faces in game
    Issue Details: Edited pro is set to a default face in game, only in pro clubs menu the face is visible as edited.
    Region: Europe/Austria
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: Barracuda_RS8
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 05/10/2016 05:30 CEST
  • Issue Summary: Pro Club Player Face
    Issue Details: The game face is not the one as edited. Looks just like a default face when in game.
    Region: BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): origin ID - christianmir860
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): UTC - all the time