FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is a problem when editing your face in Pro Clubs and it won't show the same face ingame, it just shows a generic face even though my pro looks totally different in the menus and how i created him. I've already read a lot of reports on this but i thought i put my report in here too. This is an important aspect of Pro Clubs to be working correctly.
  • gnerOOOO
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: NO.4 Pro skill Point lost
    Issue Details:
    Over rating 90+ , 22 skill point, first clear all skill , save & quit,then 22points no used,second rejoin edit points,use any points to skill, ex. 2 to short pass,2 2 long pass , use 4 points , and 18 points no used , then no save & online dropped ,reconnect ...to edit pro skill , the used 4 points has lost , there was only 18 points ,and that 4points never come back!!!
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: ASIA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): gnerOOOO
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 9/30/16 22:46 PM

Thanks for SiR MartY, deleted my profile & reboot ,It has been resolved!
    Post edited by gnerOOOO on
  • MarioBamba
    61 posts Park Captain
    Issue Summary: Pro Club CUP games not counted
    Issue Details: When we play Pro Club CUPS VP stats and Caps\Golas\Assist doesn't count. (Ex: Before the game I've played 30 games. I play the CUP and the played games are still 30)
    Game Mode: Pro Club
    Region: ITA\EU
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Jacopo81288
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 30/09/2016 +1
  • GoohRooh
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Issue Summary: Faults in Pro Clubs
    Issue Details: Virtual Pros cannot use fancy passes, chipped penalties or power freekick traits, whereas the default players (random generated) can, maybe the traits can be added to the game with a patch? Also seems to be a big problem with defending at the moment, far too easy to hold the right bumper and let the computer do the work for you. Also there is a problem in game where you can only see your teamates starter overall rating. (for example they are 90 rated RF but it shows at 80 RF when you pause it mid game / look at half time)
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: British Isles
    Gamertag: GoohRooh
    Date & Time: 16:00 (+00:00UTC)

If possible, can people who see this copy and paste so it gets noticed? Thanks.
  • Im an 86 overall, however when I play a game online i appear as if I'm 81 rated, leading to me not being able to shoot freekicks or take corners... Will this be fixed anytime soon ?
  • Issue Summary: Pro Club Player Face
    Issue Details: The game face is not the one as edited. Looks just like a default face when in game.
    Game Mode: Pro Club
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Hong Kong
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): origin ID - ernestpl11
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 1:00am (HKT)
  • nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wynnest wrote: »
    Again.. THIS is the problem.. Faces dont show in-game. FIX PLZ

exactly this ... sad thing
  • Issue Summary:flair trait not functioning
    Issue Details:with the flair trait on, virtual pro unable to do flair passes, flair shots, bicycle kicks, fancy first touches, etc.
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform: Xbox one
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag: o Digzee o
    Date & Time 19:20, GMT
  • Game Mode: Pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): XBOX One
    Region: Canada
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Eastern time

As soon as I enter the Match Lobby the game freezes for everyone and no one can move or pick a position or start a game. Please help, thank you.

• Jaiders wrote: »
    Game Mode: Pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): XBOX One
    Region: Canada
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Eastern time

Since the game was released I have not been able to play Pro Clubs with my friends. When I enter the room to pick a position, everyone in the room is frozen and cannot move, or start the game.

When I leave the game they can all move and play. Basically I freeze the room when I enter. This is 100% of the time.

Please help!!

Have you gotten a fix for this???? I'm having the same issues and I'm in the same location.
  • Played clubs.

1. Multiple tackles from behind. All yellows no reds.
    2. 2. Took a pen. Hit the post and went in. Classed as a miss and no goal.

Game is shocking for bugs at the moment. Disgraceful
  • jonagravy
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Online Pros ported over from fifa 16 do not get passive traits on there pro like (skilled dribbling, outsidefootshot, goal keepers up for corners, diving header, bicycle kicks) etc

Issue Details: The issue comes from having a pro saved data from fifa 16 on your console. To quick fix this you need to delete your fifa 16 pro data and delete your fifa 17 pro data and then restarting fifa 17 seems to work as you make a new pro without the game face and name etc being ported over so a fresh pro is made on fifa 17. Don't worry you wont lose any skill points or stats I assure you I have done this multiple times this fifa trying to find a fix for the in match face to work in game but discovered this bug instead.

People who don't do this I believe are at a disadvantage to others. To view if you have these passive traits or not you must first be captain and be in a match once there go into the in match menu where you swap players positions and formations press the RS on a pro to see player information then go over to traits, if you don't have a long list of traits you may want to fix this.

These are the (Passive Traits) everyone should have. This is taken with no skill points spent and a fresh pro made on fifa 17 without porting from fifa 16 pro as i deleted all fifa 16 data.
    (A) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881926 (My pro)

This is a guy who didn't port over their pro from fifa 16 and spent skill points on flair (This is sort of how everyone's should look)
    (B) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881937 (random guys pro)

These are players who ported over there pros from fifa 16 who spent skill points (how most peoples look/wrong/disadvantage)
    (C) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881934 (random guys pro)

(D)http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881971 (random guys pro)

(E)http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeepDoor7550/screenshot/4881978 (random guys pro)

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): DeepDoor7550
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):

BTW THIS DOES NOT FIX FANCY PASSES

This fix also seems to increase rating and the amount of skill points you have for higher rated pros (90+) this maybe be worth deleting your fifa 17 pro data again once you are (90+) to see if you get more skill points

Steps for fix

If everything fifa 16 related is deleted off your console which you can do on the dashboard all you would need to do is go to fifa 17 and delete online pro 1 which you can by going to the main menu of fifa 17 then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1) restart the game then you are done. (Nobody has to reinstall fifa 16)

Step 1 uninstall fifa 16 or load fifa 16 if you still play it, go to the main menu then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1)

Step 2 load fifa 17 go to the main menu then press (RB) and go all the way right to (customize) then select (profile) then press (delete) then your saved data will come up delete (online pro 1)

Step 3 reset fifa 17 now you wont have any ported pro over from fifa 16 and you will make a new fresh pro on fifa 17 which should have all the passive traits.

(How to help)
    If any of you can still do goal keepers up for corners, power free kicks, diving headers and bicycle kicks with your traits looking similar to examples (C), (D) and (E) this post is rubbish and this is visual glitch no one should care about. If not then I would do the fix if I was you as your at a disadvantage to people who make the online pro without any fifa 16 pro data.
    Post edited by jonagravy on
  • Issue Summary: Connection to your opponent lost
    Issue Details: While players are connecting or connected to a match, connection will be lost if FIFA 17 application program lost its focus (or its window got minimized (unsure)). For example, switchs to Origin while a match is establishing.
    Platform: PC (Windows 8) (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970)
    Region: Asia
    Origin ID: zombie2nd
    Date & Time: It's happened often since release.
  • DrumMatteo
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Generic pro faces in game
    Issue Details: Edited features do not show in game. Example: If I give my pro a large nose, in game he will have a default nose.
    Region: EU - Italy
    PSN ID: DrumMatteo
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/01/16 2.30 pm (UTC 1+)
    Post edited by DrumMatteo on
  • Issue Summary:My pros face on clubs never changes
    Issue Details: I change my pros gamer face and then I went it the game and he looked the same as the defaults an it sooooo annoying
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): justtConnorr
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): no specific time (all the time)
  • Issue summary: Skill points missing after being earned
    Issue summary: After enabling some traits, some of them just went missing because some of my skill points were lost. For example, the 5 star weak foot finishing costs 3 points. I enabled it, then when I restarted the console, those 3 points were lost from my skill points count and the trait was disabled. It also happened with a 2-point-cost trait, I enabled it and lost it after restarting the console.
    Game mode: Pro Clubs
    Region: Brazil
    PSN: ACConsuli
    Date and Time: September 28th, about 10:00 AM in Brasília time, after turning on the console
  • Issue summary: Skill points missing after being earned
    Issue details: After enabling some traits, some of them just went missing because some of my skill points were lost. For example, the 5 star weak foot finishing costs 3 points. I enabled it, then when I restarted the console, those 3 points were lost from my skill points count and the trait was disabled. It also happened with a 2-point-cost trait, I enabled it and lost it after restarting the console.
    Game mode: Pro Clubs
    Region: Brazil
    PSN: ACConsuli
    Date and Time: September 28th, about 10:00 AM in Brasília time, after turning on the console
  • Issue Summary: Generic pro faces in game
    Issue Details: Edited features do not show in game. Example: If I give my pro a large nose, in game he will have a default nose.
    Region: EU
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag: DIESELefc
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/01/16 3:16 AM
  • Issue Summary: I had 24 skill points but then lost 8 skill points and now only have 16 skill points.
    Issue details: I had unlocked 24 skill points but when i logged off and got back on later i only had 16 skill points. I cannot earn anymore skill points, and i have played atleast 12 games after i lost my skill points and still haven't earned any skill points
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Playstation 4
    Region: United States, Illinois
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): oKatchy-
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): September 29, at 9:30 PM, Cental Time
  • Issue Summary: I had 24 skill points but then lost 8 skill points and now only have 16 skill points.
    Issue details: I had unlocked 24 skill points but when i logged off and got back on later i only had 16 skill points. I cannot earn anymore skill points, and i have played atleast 12 games after i lost my skill points and still haven't earned any skill points
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Playstation 4
    Region: United States, Illinois
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): oKatchy-
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): September 29, 2016, at 9:30 PM, Cental Time
  • Issue Summary: Generic Pro Faces In-Game
    Issue Regardless of any appearance changes made to pro (have tested extremes such as large lips, nose), every pro in game has the same default game face.
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN: xTorres_No9x
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 01/10/16 21:11 EST
  • Issue Summary: Clubs invites Not seen
    Issue: I can see in pro clubs menu that I have a club invite but when I go in, I find my inbox empty!
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN: mrCHOOSY
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 01/10/16 22:38 CET
  • nafink
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Generic pro faces in game
    Issue Details: Edited features do not show in game. Example: If I give my pro a large nose, in game he will have a default nose. Also there's no fancy passes trait in pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin ID: nafink10
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/01/16 5:16 AM
  • Issue Summary: Fancy passes not working for virtual pros
    Issue Details:Pros cant do fancy passes such as backheels etc, this is ridiculous as genric players can. There are loads of other bugs such as GK picking up backpasses etc. The game is almost umplayable atm.
    Platform PS4
    Region: Ireland
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): ps4 darthschracker
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 01/10/16 23:04 GMT
  • Issue Summary: Virtual Pro Progress Reset
    Issue Details: Backed out of a match as an 89 overall and looked at my overall and then it was reduced to a 81 overall
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): PS4
    Region: Italy
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: Nanny1990
    Date & Time: October, 1, 2017 13:42 GMT +1
  • SHutcho
    13 posts Ball Boy
    All of the above and can we get some sort of position CAP on peoples OVR please? Having pros that have 90+ in every stat that can do anything and play any position is just stupid! You haven't thought this through at all...
  • Issue: Online pro stats are wrong and don't work correctly

Issue details: It says I have 91 FK Acc when I edit my pro and put fk acc trait on but when I'm in game it says I have 70 fk acc ... and then it gives free kick to 78 ST... FIX THIS! PLEASE!

Xbox 1

Online pro clubs

North America east
  • Issue Summary: Graphical glitch on ankle tape
    Issue Details: Ankle tape has no side when applied to Pro. This happens regardless of sock height or boots.
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): KevClassic PSN
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): No specific time.
  • Issue Summary: Traits not applying, no specialities, edited game face no applied in game.
    Issue Details: traits unlocked and applied but not transferring when in game, no specialities are applied to my player I.e complete midfielder, speedster etc..., game face issue is the same as everyone else
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): FoxSake90
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 02/10/16 13:21
  • GAME:
    Fifa 17

BUG:
    Face editor is useless in the current state as the face you make does not show in-game, it was lazy enough to just code the same old face editor into the new engine but if we have to put up with that then at least make sure it works like it did on the previous fifa game, its pathetic, how did this even get past the Beta stage.

MODE:
    Pro Clubs & Career Mode

PLATFORM:
    All platforms

#Get_it_fixed