FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Same here as well. I'm 94 cb 94 cdm 94 st, after the latest updated i missing my traits. I had 24 before now only 11 traits. What should I do?

Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):nobita1978
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):26-1-2017. +1
  • Still dont get any exp points fix it pls,we should boycott FIFA 18 maybe than they will understand
  • myboyblue32
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2017
    Issue Summary: Jersey number bug
    Issue Details: cannot keep my jersey from changing back to 32.
    Game Mode: Pro clubs
    Platform: XBOX 1
    Region: Occidental Europe , France
    Gamertag--myboyblue32
    Date & Time: 30/01/2017 Time American Central time

Will there ever be a fix for player numbers?
    Post edited by myboyblue32 on
  • Issue Summary: Jersey number bug
    Issue Details: At the moment I have the 14 number for my pro player but when I change it puts me the 14 back...
    Game Mode: Pro club
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Occidental Europe , France
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): HurtEmAll21
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 30/01/2017
  • My player is 89 rated and i haven't recieved a skill point for quite some time now. I have probably played about 50 games since i got one and i only have 22 skill points. Is this supposed to happen???
  • I had lots of skill points so i brought attributes when I come back on Fifa 17 I had no attributes or no skill points
  • Jetty
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
    Issue Summary: Can't rename player
    Issue Details: Every time I change the name it just gives me a generic name of that nationality. When I go to edit player it shows the name I gave them, but when I go into a game it changes.
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: USA
    Gamertag: Jetttty
    Date & Time: Most of January
  • Dutchieeee
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Issue Summary: Not able to find a match,sticking in the searching, can not cancel

Issue Details: When starting to search a match ,after a few seconds, the Captain is not able to find any game,and he can not press B to cancel the search as well. Only if other players press B to go back to the bench then the Captain can cancel the searching. Also we change others to be Captain, still do not help to fix the bug.

Platform : PC

Region: Hong Kong

Origin ID:3_Piao_Luo

Date & Time : Always

Im not on PC, but give it a try, change your region in the game. Sometimes it helps.
  • Issue Summary: my pro club player is not getting skill points
    Issue Details: my player is level 89 and ever since me and my other friend have reached level 88 we have stopped getting skill points and it's pretty frustrating not being able to level up and be higher we played so many matches with our team etown goons and nothing. We were thinking that it was normal its a good game but disappointing I dont want to have to lose interest because of this
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):xbox one
    Region:united staes
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):dash neymarjr/[email protected]
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):2/5/17
  • Issue Summary: my pro club player is not getting skill points
    Issue Details: my player is level 89 and ever since me and my other friend have reached level 88 we have stopped getting skill points and it's pretty frustrating not being able to level up and be higher we played so many matches with our team etown goons and nothing. We were thinking that it was normal its a good game but disappointing I dont want to have to lose interest because of this
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):xbox one
    Region:united staes
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):dash neymarjr/[email protected]
  • MarioBamba
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    Issue Summary: Cup Games not counting in stats
    Issue Details:Cup Games not counting in stats
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):PS4
    Region:EU\ITA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Jacopo81288
    Post edited by MarioBamba on
  • MarioBamba
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    Issue Summary: Armband on CPU and not on me
    Issue Details: I'm the CAP, but the armband is on the CPU's arm. I want the armband 'cause I'm the CAP
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region:EU\ITA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Jacopo81288
    Post edited by MarioBamba on
  • rept
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Please some dev can recalculate my pro attributes?

My player has no agility and balance and takes seconds to start moving him

bnfc_origi

My pro has been unplayable for months, did you do some sql update that screwed up some PRO maybe?

I urge any dev to try and play a game with my pro and see if he has the attributes shown?????

How many years does it take to fix an issue?????? I posted this issues some time ago I tried again today and my pro can't start accelerating and changed direction without taking FOREVER!!!

Delayed passing anything,. all other game modes are fine

Any DEV enter the game with my pro and try to do LT+RT without ball (running jockey) and tell me what you think does this look like someone with close to 90 speed and agility???? Instead of running jockey he makes some weird stutter steps

Fix it already !!!!! I dont want to wait for Fifa 18 to be able to play a game mode for a game that I payed

Waiting for a dev response this is getting ridiculous!!!
  • Sean1703
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
    Issue Summary: Lost Skill Points
    Issue Details: Lost all 24 of my skill points that I should have because I've played 998 games
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): My Xbox gamertag is SK Aguero x 10
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Lost them a few weeks ago, time right now it's 13/02/2017 1:00PM GMT
  • nobita1978 wrote: »
    Same here as well. I'm 94 cb 94 cdm 94 st, after the latest updated i missing my traits. I had 24 before now only 11 traits. What should I do?

Platform: PS4
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):nobita1978
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):26-1-2017. +1

SAME
  • DGC90
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
    Issue Summary: Connection Problem
    Issue Details: Everytime i play match with my team i always got the lost connection with opponent message,the problem only occured to me. And it happened when the badge of two team appeared. But when i play drop in match there is no problem at all.
    Game Mode: Pro Club
    Region: South East Asia
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): DontGetClose1990
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): February 15,2017 GMT+7 (Everytime i start the match) Never happened before.
  • In Pro Clubs mode, when you play as "any", despite your team is playing in 11, and you move only your virtual pro, the stamina bar lower so much quickly (almost twice the amount) than when you don't play as "any".

Please fix it!

Platform: Ps4
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Cruel_Bloom777
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): every day
  • Ze Jay
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Skill points lost and pro progress stopped
    Issue Details: my pro hasn't advanced any stats in game for roughly 100 games, I had 24 skill points however when changing my traits 2 points disappeared and I now only have 22
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Xbox One Gamertag - DkY x Jay
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Last few weeks
  • Andrew96interist
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
  • In Pro Clubs mode, when you play as "any", despite your team is playing in 11, and you move only your virtual pro, the stamina bar lower so much quickly (almost twice the amount) than when you don't play as "any".

Please fix it!

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Cruel_Bloom777

same here, please fix it

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Andrew96interist
  • BkzOwn
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
    Issue Summary: Skill Points at 18 instead of 24.
    Issue Details: skill points were removed without notification of why? I have over 2450 game play in pro clubs. My character is stuck at 92 for 3 months now. My player has been demoted many times. Please fix!
    Platforms: PS4
    Region: U.S. Eastern (NY)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID ( A_Deadly_Wish ):
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Eastern (NY)
    Post edited by BkzOwn on
  • Issue Summary: Skill Points
    Issue Details: i lost the most of my skills points of my player in pro club !
    Game Mode: PRO CLUB
    Region: Middle east / SAUDI ARABIA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID : ZOZ89
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 15,February,2017 - ( +03:00 GMT)
  • justtConnorr
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
    rept wrote: »
    Please some dev can recalculate my pro attributes?

My player has no agility and balance and takes seconds to start moving him

bnfc_origi

My pro has been unplayable for months, did you do some sql update that screwed up some PRO maybe?

I urge any dev to try and play a game with my pro and see if he has the attributes shown?????

How many years does it take to fix an issue?????? I posted this issues some time ago I tried again today and my pro can't start accelerating and changed direction without taking FOREVER!!!

Delayed passing anything,. all other game modes are fine

Any DEV enter the game with my pro and try to do LT+RT without ball (running jockey) and tell me what you think does this look like someone with close to 90 speed and agility???? Instead of running jockey he makes some weird stutter steps

Fix it already !!!!! I dont want to wait for Fifa 18 to be able to play a game mode for a game that I payed

justtConnorr:
    Yo mate I know how you feel!
    The exact same happens to me! Been at it for months now! Happens on every online game of Fifa I play an it's so annoying, my players feel like they weigh about 1000stone An have no agility or good touches at all it needs fixing ASAP!!
    Post edited by justtConnorr on
  • justtConnorr
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2017
    My players when I play pro clubs and online on Fifa 17 feel so stiff and no attributes it's so awful! My player takes a couple seconds to change direction to run a then when he gets the ball his touch is awful, I'm a 93 CAM with 90+ agility an 90+ ball control An 90+ sprint speed my LT RT dribble isn't effective feels so slow yet my pro feels like he's 50 rated it's awful... seriously Ill let anyone here try an play with him it's dreadful EA! FIX THIS!!!

Game Mode: Pro Clubs / anyone online mode
    Platform: Xbox one
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): justtConnorr
  • Chris wrote: »
    This thread is for Pro Clubs bug reports only. Please only post messages reporting bugs using the template below. Any posts that aren't in the correct format will be removed.

Template:

Issue Summary:
    Issue Details:
    Game Mode:
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):
    Region:
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):

Example post:

Issue Summary: Wrong Position
    Issue Details: I selected any going into a game, but when we started the game, I was assigned to RB
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Australia
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: ChrissySafc
    Date & Time: 20th September 2015 at 16:00 BST

Few notes:

-Try and be as precise as possible, the more detail you give the better chance that the bug will be fixed properly. Specify what division you were in on Seasons or difficulty you were playing on offline, how many seasons you were in on Career Mode etc. Let us know if the bug happens consistently or if it is just a one off.

-If someone else has posted the bug that you have experienced please post it again, it is useful to see how many users are affected so every report helps, unless we say otherwise.

• Issue Summary: Pro kit number will not change
    Issue Details: every time I try to change my pros kit number it changes back the game after or when I leave pro clubs and changes back to 10
    Game Mode: Pro clubs
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox 1
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): xXSTILLYXx (gamertag)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 19/02/17 at 18:15 GMT
  • Issue Summary: Cannot send transfer request or join another club without invite from the manager
    Issue Details: every time i try to join a public team or friends only a error shown says [ the club could not br losded at this time ) and i have 4MB internet speed
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): ps4
    Region: north africa - the game region is all
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID - raiadentalal2022
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): since 2 weeks after the latest patch 1.7
  • Pongas17
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Problem summary: Duplicate skill points.
    I disabled all the skill points of my character, saved, played some matches, then put all points back and when trying to save there was a network error. When I returned the edition of the skill points all the ports that I scored were enabled and there are still 24 points left to enable ... I have the possibility to score all the points if you want, however, I participate in professional competition and I fear that they do not accept this type Of bug. How can I undo this?
  • Issue Summary: Lobby glitching on a regular basis
    Issue Details: Whenever someone stays in the lobby without searching for a while it glitches and when searching begins it keeps going on for ages. Having to reset lobby by getting everyone out and back in is only fix known at the moment.
    Platform : PS4, XBOX ONE
    Region: Oceania
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): MattyFIFA7 PSN
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Every night
  • Issue Summary: Missing skill points, most of my skill points and traits disappeared.
    Issue Details: Issue randomly occurred 12/2016 and the EA help team has been 100% useless. Informed me their tech support have no way to fix an issue that is on their side of things. Meaning I'm about 3-4 overall points lower than I should be... Thanks EA
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Rustybusty
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 12/10/2016 PST