FIFA 17 Career Mode Bug Report Thread

Comments

• MasMatthew
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Crazy transfer budgets

Issue Details: Having just finished my first season in the English Premier League I noticed when browsing for jobs at other clubs that a few have absolutely mental transfer budgets like £200-300m and some also have very low ones.
    Liverpool and Everton had massive budgets and and went mental. Everton bought six CB's and Liverpool bought two expensive strikers even though they had four world class ones already. Man City on the other hand had £30m to spend and only went for cheap/average players that Bournemouth would go for. It's maybe a coincidence but they also started playing like Bournemouth and spend most of my second season in the bottom three.

Playing on PS4, Gamertag - MasMatthew and the game was bought on the U.K. PSN store
    3rd October 10:00 (+07:00 BST)
    I live in Asia
    Post edited by MasMatthew on
  • adidas
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Edit player not working
    Issue Details: manager career, players not wearing winter gear during rain games. Edit player wont save undershirts etc. No players in career wearing undershirts whatsoever.
    Game Mode: Career Mode
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PS4
    Region: New Zealand
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: Cascadekruizer
    Date & Time: 3rd October 2016 at 15:00 NZST
  • Issue Summary: Selected stadium not saving
    Issue Details: When changing the stadium to a specified team in career mode, it refers back to STADION 23 MAJ.
    Game Mode: Career mode
    Platform PS4
    Region: UK
    PSN ID: Nicksta2006
    Date & Time: 03/10/16 14:13 BST
  • nikmerchant
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Failed board objective, training 2 youth academy players and playing 10 matches with them
    Issue Details: See below.
    Region: Europe, Netherlands
    PSN: TheDreamerBoy
    Date & Time: 1st Oktober 2016 at 23:00

Somehow I failed to meet the board's youth development objective, while I shouldn't have (I did everything I was asked to do). I was in my first season at the club, also the first season in the career itself.

I'm playing a Sparta Rotterdam career, and the board gave me the objective to train 2 youth academy players to +10 minimum and play them in a minimum of 10 games. It was part of the critical youth acadamy objective.

So I scouted, and trained 2 youth players to respectively +11 and +12 during the season while letting them play 16 and 13 league games plus some cup mathes.

I was already afraid that something was wrong when I fulfilled the objective for the first of the two players, because the 0/2 counter didn't change into 1/2. And at the end of the season I was told I failed to reach the critical board objective, which was rather anoying. Luckily I kept my job but it still feels like a wasted season this way after putting a lot of work into those two players..

The only thing I can come up with is that I had to train the two players to +10 BEFORE promoting them to the first squad and playing 10 matches with them, which would make no sense whatsoever though. I'll have to try that out in a new career, although at the moment I don't really feel like it.

So far I really like the idea of the total club management, but if it doesn't work or the objectives descriptions are this vague, it becomes more of a nuisence than fun gameplay.

Additional career info (not sure if needed, but I'll post it anyway)
    - Legendary difficulty.
    - First season Europe football, turned on
    - First transfer window, locked
    - Used +60% starter budget gift for returning fifa player
    - Used 5-star Scout gift for returning fifa player
    Post edited by nikmerchant on
  • Player career mode bug is driving me insane. Every time you create a player they look completely different in the game. The player just resets back to the default player.
  • Issue Summary: Player career mode bug
    Issue Details: Facial modifications not showing up in-game
    Game Mode: Career mode, Create player
    Platform PS4
    PSN ID: DNAmartey
    Date & Time: 03/10/16 19:55 BST
  • Injuries in every player career made match, even with 0 injury frequency. PS4 on world class.
  • Issue Summary: Composure stat can't be edited.

Issue Details: When editing players through the main menu, the composure stat can't be edited for existing and user created players. When I use a created player as my "player career" character, the composure appears as 50 even though I could never edit it when making the player. It's made worse by the fact that there is no way to train composure in player career so it always remains at 50.

Game Mode: Player editing, Career Mode

Platform (PS4):

Region: USA

PSN ID: Wrath_of_Kazama

Date & Time: Every day and at all times since release.
  • EvilNaz
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Unrealistic financial objectives

Issue Details: Using Falkenbergs FF in Allsvenskan I got financial objective of a having a profit of 10 000 000 Euro at the end of the season. This is a highly unrealistic goal to achive in club that small. Not even if I sell my entire squad could I do this. It has to be a bug.

Region: Sweden

Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: EvilNaz

Date & Time: 4th October 2016 12:00 CET
  • Issue Summary: Match time and weather never change
    Issue Details: I played EPL 15 games and I found my game is always 3:00 pm and clear weather, no random option. Come on, in UK, no rain?
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: China PR
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): zhouxl722
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Sep. 30, 2016 - GMT+8
  • Issue Summary: Transfer Budget Bug
    Issue Details: Absurd increase in Transfer Budget
    Game Mode: Career Mode - Manager
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): kmwright5
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/4/2016 2am MT.

Notes: I won League Two with Crew Alexandra and my transfer budget increased from $2.5 million to $285 million to start off the next season in League One. I don't think all the teams in League One even have a total of $285 million if you combine there starting transfer budgets.
  • Wooty
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I have a problem: no GameFace!
  • hello,sorry for my bad english but EA close forum italian.
    i have one problem whit career coatch,because when I finish the season the game crash
    help me please thanks
  • The Player Career face creation is useless right now. Over 1000 Views in the last 5 days. Time to take this serious EA..
  • jm1221
    1 posts Ball Boy
    When i recieve an offer on one of my players in career which is below 9.8 million, i can't make a counteroffer higher then 9.9 million
  • Issue Summary: Player Editing not saving
    Issue Details: Edited players models appear as default in-game but as modified in editor
    Game Mode: Career Mode - Manager
    Platform : Xbox One
    Region: US
    Gamertag: TheConstantDuke
    Date & Time : 06/10/2016 11.30 am NZT

Notes: I am using a lot of youth players and I try to put them into long sleeve shirts but they always have short sleeves in game
  • Wynnest wrote: »
    The Player Career face creation is useless right now. Over 1000 Views in the last 5 days. Time to take this serious EA..

Yes! Hurry up
  • BigR4444 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Player accomplishments not registering

Issue Details: In "shooting" category, "headers won" are not registering. Despite winning headers, and scoring a number of headed goals, I have zero. Heading +1 is giving for each accomplishment; 0/5, 0/15, 0/25, 0/40, 0/65, Heading +2 is given for 0/100, and Heading +3 is given for 0/150. As a target man, I always aim to get the "aerial threat" specialty, and this bug will make that impossible; as it will remove a possible 10 points from "heading accuracy".

Game mode: carrer mode

Platform: PS4

Region: United States

PSN ID: BigR4444

Date: October 2nd, 2016 - Eastern Standard time (-5) 5:05pm

I have the exact same problem! Carreer Mode, ps4, PSN ID: soulstormblues
  • Issue Summary: Not receiving any bids
    Issue Details: I requested a transfer that got accepted and im not getting any offers whatsoever even though it says clubs are interested
    Game Mode: Player Career
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): StorM Mtrx
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 6th October 2016 1pm BST

• Killzxone
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: AI teammates, not the smartest people
    Issue Details: A lot of nonsense, but listing most important ones. AI teammate play like ****. They can't dribble, always shielding until they lose the ball even though my player or others are next to them waiting for the ball. They don't create chances. Why can't players controlled by AIs like Ronaldo do skill moves? The most annoying is first time shots. I play my teammate AI through on goal and they had the time and space to take a touch and smash the ball to the back of the net, yet they decide to take it first time and miss by miles. Once, they were through on goal with the GK still in their goal and no defenders nearby, my genius AI teammate decided to slide to shoot and the ball rolled into the keeper's arms.
    Origin ID: Killzxone
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 6th October 2016 3:27pm GMT
  • Issue Summary: No numerical value for objectives.
    Issue Details: On the screen for league objectives, there is still NO numerical value for goals and assists. This has been an ongoing issue. It has been like that for the last couple of years. Without a numerical value, then the whole statistics screen is useless.
    Game Mode: Career Mode - Player
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region:United Kingdom
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag - aTang93
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 6th October 2016 - 15:39 BST
  • Issue Summary: Edit Player
    Issue Detail: When edit player to wear Undershirt the player end up wearing short sleeve in game play instead edit players from undershirt to short or long sleeve after applying and exit when select the player again they are back to wearing Undershirt!
    Game Mode: All Game mode
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Singapore
    Game tag: LHT1985
    Date & Time: 3 October 2016 15:04 Singapore SGT UTC+8
  • Gummy
    3 posts Ball Boy
    In manager career mode as I advanced to the next match after winning my last all of a sudden my lineups only allow me 5 subs instead of the usual 7. I'm already months into a career that I've invested several perks to. This happened in 16 when you'd finish a season and move onto the next. Really annoying.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    EvilNaz wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Unrealistic financial objectives

Issue Details: Using Falkenbergs FF in Allsvenskan I got financial objective of a having a profit of 10 000 000 Euro at the end of the season. This is a highly unrealistic goal to achive in club that small. Not even if I sell my entire squad could I do this. It has to be a bug.

Region: Sweden

Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: EvilNaz

Date & Time: 4th October 2016 12:00 CET

It is the same for Morecambe. Average price of my players is about €200 000. If I will sell 20 of them I get €2 000 000 only. It is a madness to have this objective for so much poor club.
  • Issue Summary: Accomplishments not unlocking
    Issue Details: Certain shooting accomplishments are not registering or unlocking despite meeting the objectives. Specifically, the "Headers Won" and "Goals from Volleys" are not unlocking. I know that half volleys have not counted in previous games but even full volleys are not registering in accomplishments.
    Platform: PC
    Region: United States
    Origin ID: The_Micifuz
    Date & Time: October 7, 2016 23:43 EST
  • Issue Summary:
    Manager Career Mode freezes while loading.

Issue Details:
    Having loaded okay last night, it now freezes while loading.
    Created 4 or 5 players since last night. Would that be a problem?

Game Mode:
    Career Mode (Manager)

Platform:
    PS3

Region:
    Scotland

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
    Don't play online

Date & Time (Please include timezone):
    8/10/16
    14:30
    GMT
  • zhouxl722 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Match time and weather never change
    Issue Details: I played EPL 15 games and I found my game is always 3:00 pm and clear weather, no random option. Come on, in UK, no rain?
    Region: China PR
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): zhouxl722
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Sep. 30, 2016 - GMT+8

• Issue Summary: Edit Player Fault
    Issue Details: Manager Career, edited players to change boots and some kits (eg long sleeve, short sleeve, undershirt) yet when I play a match all players are wearing short sleeves. Tight or normal shirt seems to work but thats it. No players wear undershirts or long sleeves.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): Xbox One
    Region: England
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: D24Fletcher
    Date & Time: 9th October 2016 at 10:45 BST
  • Issue Summary: Create a player bug
    Issue Details: As other players have reported, the created player face doesn't transfer to the match. Only chances to hair, haircolour, beard and skincolour transfer to the in game player. Face changes only appear in menus, but when in the match, the face goes back to the generic default face. When gameface is not a feature the Create a player funktion should at least work.
    Region: Europe/Denmark
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: Psn: Kenados
    Date & Time: 9th of October 2016, time 20.00.
  • Issue Summary: Travel cost
    Issue Details: While playing with grimsby town, my travel cost with away game to shrewsbury took suddenly 50millions of my annual budget.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: Arwenous
    Date & Time: 10th October 2016 at 11.00 CET