FIFA 17 Career Mode Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Issue Summary: I have redeemed the future scout option on catalogue, i had a "email" saying the scout had gone to find a player and then i never got the player. I played 2 seasons and never got the player.
    Issue Details: pretty much as above. Never got player
    Game Mode: manager career mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): xbox one
    Region:
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Gazslim85 gamertag
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):friday 18th august around 11pm
  • Devitt
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: score gets marked down when playing a dropped ball
    Issue Details: when a play is stopped due to injury I lose points off my player score and get a poor pass pop up even though I have no control over where the pall goes.
    Game Mode: career mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):PS4
    Region: Australia
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): psn gunslinger3000
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2:17 pm august 26th gmt + 10 Sydney
  • Devitt
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: no win the league accomplishment.
    Issue Details: Doesn't recognize when I win the league at all. Not in a cut scene with the trophy, not in the accomplishments (missing out on a LOT of upgrades here) not in my career summary. No where. Won the league twice in a row. Same issue.
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2:21 pm august 26th gmt + 10 Sydney
  • Devitt
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: unreasistic expectations
    Issue Details: I am given requirements of 8 goals and 20 chances over a 4 match period (despite being played as a defensive midfielder) and despite being 95 OVR I am lucky to play two matches out of the 4. Constantly miss requirements. Same happens over a year. Not given enough playing time to meet. Expectations don't match where I'm played on the pitch.
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2:17 pm august 26th gmt + 10 Sydney
  • Would anyone love FIFA to make career mode into a co-op career mode where you and a mate can be different teams (offline)
  • Would anyone love FIFA to make career mode into a co-op career mode where you and a mate can be different teams (offline)
  • hk9474
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2017
    Issue Summary: Pre-Contract Player Joined Other Club

Issue Details: Using West Ham United I agreed a Pre-contract with Eric Bailly, but during the window he moved to Real Madrid, and he stayed there next season. I still can sell it or rent it.

I get the Pre-Contract Player (Eric Bailly) joined my club E-mail.
    I can see the Eric Bailly contract in my club contract list.
    I can see the Eric Bailly transfer record in transfer history.
    In Player Bio (Eric Bailly), i can see my club logo.
    I need to pay Eric Bailly salary every week.

Just Eric Bailly doesn't exist in my club.

In the winter window, I remember that Eric Bailly is belongs to Manchester United and have 6 month contract only.
    In the info Eric Bailly, it tell me that Real Madrid has strongly interested to Eric Bailly.
    So, I send a proposal to Eric Bailly.
    Then, I receive an E-mail in which Eric Bailly accept the Pre-contract.
    That E-mail tell me Eric Bailly may transfer from "Real Madrid" to West Ham united.
    I don't understand what is happening and just ignore it.
    I just think that I sign the Pre-contract earlier than Real Madrid.
    How can I imagine it cause a bug. :s

I try to make some tests.
    I put Eric Bailly in the rent list.
    I send the rent proposal to Real Madrid.
    Real Madrid reject me. :D

Game Mode: Career Mode
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC
    Region: Hong Kong
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: hk9474
    Date & Time: 16th OCT 2017 at 17:09 BST

Premier League (England)
    Difficulty Level : Professional
    This bug happens in the 5th season (2020/2021 Season)
    It is the first time happen.

I stop playing this game because of the bug.
    This problem had been posted since Sept. 2016.
    Is there any solution?

Ar.... Finially, I find the solution in youtube. :o
    Post edited by hk9474 on
  • Issue Summary: Squads not returning to default after first season. I updated the latest squads before creating a new career so that I would have the right players on the right squads and after finishing my first season, I see that the teams are back to default just like before I uploaded the latest squads

Issue Details:Example. Embappe is on Monaco by default and when I uploaded the latest squads, he was on PSG like he should be. Starting my second season, I read in the news headlines that Embappe was transferred to Liverpool from Monaco and not PSG ???

Platform Xbox 360

Region: Canada

Can someone help ?? Thanks !
  • Astana85 wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Missed out of World Cup
    Issue Details: While managing Mexico I got the reminder of Squad Submission for the World Cup and I understand that Mexico don't go through qualification in game, but when the draw for the group stage was made my team never apeared resulting in my non participation in the tournament. Leaving me with the dought if this will happen with the future international tournaments.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Mexico
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Antler85 (PSN ID)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 27/06/17 at 8:30am UTC -6:00

Did you ever get this fixed? I am having the same problem, its really annoying. Also tried using Mexico, players get chosen but no games can be played. I think it has to do to the fact Canada was also chosen for this game.
  • I signed Musacchio on a free transfer, it’s become the start of the new season, he’s visable in my contracts list but isn’t on my team selection list. He’s rated 87 and really need to get him in my team. Is there anything I can do or will I have to wait and just sell him?
  • hk9474
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2017
    Issue Summary: Assists counting bug
    Issue Details:
    I play career mode and my player character joins Morecambe.
    (EFL League Two)
    I play a game and get an assist in the first half.
    At half time, I check all my record I can find and surely get 1 assist.
    Then, I get a goal in the second half.
    After the game, when I see the summary of this game, I find a bug.
    In the rough report on the right side of the screen, I see I get 1 goal and 1 assist in this game.
    However, when I click into "player performance" or "player score" on the left side to see more detail, the detail record show me that I have only 1 goal, Assist is 0 !!!!!!! BUG !!!!!!!!

The assist record do not match between the rough report and the detail report.

Then, I click continue and check my player total record in EFL league Two.
    I find that only total goal increase 1 after this game and assist has no change.

Then, I click the "Accomplishments", I find that total goal increase 1 and assist increase 1.

I also find the following condition in first half of game.
    If I pass the ball to teammate A, then I click the left button of the mouse to "suggest" shooting.
    The Teammate A really shot and goal
    Then, I type "Esc" to see my assist record after the goal immediately.
    I see 1 assist in rough record but 0 assist in detail record IN THE GAME.
    Bug happens.

I find another funny bug condition about the assist counting.
    I pass the ball to teammate A and then teammate A shoot. Then the ball hits opponent player's leg and cause a "own goal". Then I check my assist record immediately. I find that the rough report show I get 0 assist but detail report show I get 1 assist :smiley: . After the game, I check the "Accomplishments", I find that assist record has no change. Then I check my player record, I get 1 assist from "own goal". :expressionless:

I hit this bug many times
    I play 42 games and get 27 assists in the record of "Accomplishments" but in my personal game record, it counts 15 assists only.
    This really discourage me.

I capture the screen and save as jpg but I don't know how to post them here.
    If you want, I can send E-amil.

Game Mode: Player Career Mode
    Platform : PC
    Region: Hong Kong
    Origin ID (please state which one): hk9474
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 16th Dec 2017 at 22:21PM
    Difficulty Level : World class
    This bug happens in the 1st season (11/2016 - 12/2016)
    Post edited by hk9474 on
  • Hello,
    i played Fifa 17 from first day it came to Origin access, until now i used to how transfers and rest of gameplay works in this year Fifa, but now i encounter a issue... apparently now player(s) being sold without any notice or reason, i managed to coop until now with lots of stupidities in player(club, transfers, contracts) logics but now this is getting ridiculous, player was sold WITHOUT ANY REASON to some club(Barca), player was not unhappy, not underpaid, club(Porto) have lots of money and all of other positive things, so is there any fix for this stupid glitch or whatever it is, because it needs lots of grinding and scouting and training to find good players, then battling with board requirements, wins, contracts etc...so this is not a one more thing I(We) need....fix suggestions or something ???
  • Issue: I sold a plyer for 75M$ which was accepted by the buying team. But later the message state that the sale was done at 45M$ only :(
  • Crum
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Cursor always goes to bottom of menu, any menu.
    Issue Details: As above. See examples below.
    Game Mode: Manager career mode.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 25th Jan 2018 (20:10)

Examples;
    1) I have an email saying a players contract is almost up. I follow the link, which takes me to the menu and normally leaves the cursor on the players name. In my game the cursor will go straight to the bottom of the contracts menu.

2) I am in my shortlist menu. It is quite long so I have to scroll up and down it. If I click on a player and then back out, my cursor goes to the bottom of the shortlist.

3) I am in the main career game menu (yellow tiles). If I swip left or right, the cursor always goes to the bottom tile.