FIFA 17 Career Mode Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Rysim
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I keep getting kicked out of fifa 17 career mode if I try to buy a player.

I'm managing rb Leipzig however every time I try to even search for a player it just throws me onto the home screen and I have to go through the whole of fifa 17 start up again with the same outcome if I do it again. It's annoying the **** out of me. Since fifa 15 ive been trying to finish career mode but every time it hits 2026 season something always happens. The last 2 years of fifa my player overalls would just plummet from 90 plus to 17 rates and now this sh*t is just keep kicking me out.

I've tried to clear cache change arena player and keeper but nothing's working. If someone knows please tell me I really want to finish it...
  • Rysim
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Rysim wrote: »
    I keep getting kicked out of fifa 17 career mode if I try to buy a player.

I'm managing rb Leipzig however every time I try to even search for a player it just throws me onto the home screen and I have to go through the whole of fifa 17 start up again with the same outcome if I do it again. It's annoying the **** out of me. Since fifa 15 ive been trying to finish career mode but every time it hits 2026 season something always happens. The last 2 years of fifa my player overalls would just plummet from 90 plus to 17 rates and now this sh*t is just keep kicking me out.

I've tried to clear cache change arena player and keeper but nothing's working. If someone knows please tell me I really want to finish it...

• Rysim
    3 posts Ball Boy
    PLEASE HELP?!!?!? Kicked out of career mode for buying a player!?!?!?!?
  • TommyKSG
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Qualified for wrong european competition

Issue Details: In my first season with Mouscron in the Belgian Pro League, I became 2nd in the playoffs. The next season I have to play qualification rounds for Euro League. Club Brugge became 7th, and they play Champions Cup qualyfying rounds?

Game Mode: Career Mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Belgium
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN/ TommyKSG
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 05/06/2017 (UTC+01:00) 17:21
  • Issue Summary: Players stuck in the box
    Issue Details: This issue started after the game recently updated (I did not chose this update) through origin. Sometimes, usually after my goalkeeper saves the ball. The opposition players as well as my players just remain in the box and none of them get back in position. And after the keeper throws it to one of my players only a few move and the rest remain in the box for the entire possession (until the ball goes out). This is F**ing annoying. It happens every match. Is there a way to roll back this update?
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): iSeeThruOpaque
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2017/06/11 10:10PM Eastern Standard Time
  • Issue Summary: No Goal News Available
    Issue Details: Whenever I try to enable goal news to see whats happening in other games, it always tells me "no concurrent matches" and I can't choose any even though there are games played on that day in that league
    Game Mode: carrer mode
    Region: Germany
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Baemsbert (origin)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 13.06.2017 22:42 CET
  • Issue Summary: Players stuck in the box
    Issue Details: This issue started after the game recently updated (I did not chose this update) through origin. Sometimes, usually after my goalkeeper saves the ball. The opposition players as well as my players just remain in the box and none of them get back in position. And after the keeper throws it to one of my players only a few move and the rest remain in the box for the entire possession (until the ball goes out). This is F**ing annoying. It happens every match. Is there a way to roll back this update?
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2017/06/11 10:10PM Eastern Standard Time

The problem happened after every free-kick but this appears to have been fixed with the recent update, thanks.

• Issue summary: no ads on some premier league kits

Game mode: carreer mode
    Console: PS4

Issue details: In the line up menu in carreer mode you can see there are ads on the kit but in the choose kit menu you dont have ads on the shirt anymore for example: I dont see the ads of Everton, Bournemouth, Stoke, Sunderland, West Brom. The weirdest thing is that other people on the same console do have ads on the kits. I have already tried downloading newest selections. Its shame because it takes some realism away

Region: Europe/Netherlands
    Gamertag: MadDog036NL
    DATE & Time: 16th June 2017 at 15:43
  • Issue Summary: created pro never called up for international tournaments
    Issue Details: created pro only gets national call ups for friendlies and qualifiers. in 5 created pros i have never been called up to go to world or euro international tournaments even when i was rated over 90 and the country's best player.
    Game Mode: career player
    Platform:PC
    Region:UK
    Origin ID:yodajedifishmaster
    Date & Time :now (00:01 21/06/17 BST (uk))
  • Hello guys, I have a big problem, I have installed a new Windows version on my PC(Windows 10 Pro 64-bit), and since then, whenever I try to play Career mode game just crashes at training grounds before match loads, it's not up to stadium, becuse I played with monaco 2 games, one home, one away and at third game which was at home it crashed, and ideas how to deal with this?
  • Astana85
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    Issue Summary: Missed out of World Cup
    Issue Details: While managing Mexico I got the reminder of Squad Submission for the World Cup and I understand that Mexico don't go through qualification in game, but when the draw for the group stage was made my team never apeared resulting in my non participation in the tournament. Leaving me with the dought if this will happen with the future international tournaments.
    Region: Mexico
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Antler85 (PSN ID)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 27/06/17 at 8:30am UTC -6:00
    Post edited by Astana85 on
  • Issue Summary: Buying Player
    Issue Details: I'm having a really weird glitch when trying to buy, specifically, Gianluigi Donnarumma. I am having no issue buying or loaning any other player, including goalkeepers. When I go on 'approach Milan to buy' or 'approach Milan to loan' it only ever brings me to the screen to loan him. What's even stranger is that there is no loan to buy option available yet no matter what clean sheet bonus and loan length I choose, when I submit offer it says 'the board will not allow you to offer such a high future fee for this player'. That option isn't even there for me!!! I'm playing as Chelsea and at first I thought it may have been that there is a limit to the number of keepers you can have and Chelsea have too many (cos they have like 5 already). But I sold Begovic and I still have the same problem trying to buy Donnarumma. I just find it really strange as it is not happening with any other player just Donnarumma.
    Game Mode: Career mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: UK
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag - littlelaney26
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Wednesday 28th June 14:30 BST
  • Issue Summary: Missing Kit in Be a Pro

Issue Details: In Be a Pro Career Mode, I am on Manchester City. I got transferred there from NYCFC. When I play with Man. City the 3rd Alternate Kits (Orange and Purple) are not available for selection. I was wondering if there is anything to be done about this.
    Note: I have purchased the Man. City historic kits from the Catalogue

Game Mode: Be A Pro, in Career Mode

Platform: Xbox One

Region: USA, Eastern Time Zone (NYC)

Gamertag: poptartpcb

Date & Time: June 30th. 4:23 PM EST
  • CChimp92
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue: Fixture Ammendments.

If you have to play in the Copa Europe and the League of the club at the start of the season, this can clash. One example being Celtic. If you win the champions cup with them one season, you have to play the copa Europe the next season but they will have their second league game the day after the copa Europe match, so your main players are far too tired to play.
  • Issue Summary: Fifa17 Crashing then PC crashes
    Issue Details: The game crashes every time after I start a match in career mode. First the picture freezes as the audio continues so I have to press CTRL + F4 to quit the game then my pc stalls and I am unable to do anything and thus have to turn the power off on my machine. This only happens when I play Fifa and it only started recently (past 2 days).
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 2017/07/05 07:10PM Eastern Standard Time

Issue Details: The game crashes every time after I start a match in career mode. First the picture freezes as the audio continues so I have to press CTRL + F4 to quit the game then my pc stalls and I am unable to do anything and thus have to turn the power off on my machine. This only happens when I play Fifa and it only started recently (past 2 days).

Issue Details cont'd: I started a new Career Mode(A) and I can play season games without the game crashing. So I thought I would load my previous Career Mode(B) but unfortunately that crashed my pc. So I am certain this issue is limited to that one save (B) where I am 7 seasons in (currently in 2023/24 season) .

Issue Details cont'd: I started a new Career Mode(A) and I can play season games without the game crashing. So I thought I would load my previous Career Mode(B) but unfortunately that crashed my pc. So I am certain this issue is limited to that one save (B) where I am 7 seasons in (currently in 2023/24 season) .

I fixed this by simulate past the fixture that was causing the crash and now everything is back to normal.
  • Roinik
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: All passes are driven

Issue Details: With my main controller, all passes are driven when I'm not pressing RB. On another controller, all first touches in the air are flair touches when I'm no pressing LT. I've reset all controls to default on both and nothing is fixed. Only does it for those particular controllers. Only affects Fifa, and no other games. Affects all profiles and on both XBOX's in the household. Cannot play the game. Should I try reinstalling the game?

Game Mode: Manager Career Mode

Region: Pacific US

Gamertag: Roinik

Date and Time: 6:00 PM - July 10th, 2017
  • Issue Summary: Player transferred to wrong team for less money

Issue Details: When trying to sell Connor Chaplin as Portsmouth, I was offered $10.5M by both Aston Villa and Everton. I countered with $19.5M, $19M, and $18.5M. All were rejected except Everton took the $18.5M offer. This was agreed on a match day and the email said Chaplin would meet with Everton for a contract. I played the match, and following the match, I was sent an email saying Chaplin had been sold to Aston Villa for $10.5M. Very frustrating.

Platform: PS4

Region: North America (USA)

PSN ID: benjihunter13

Date & Time: July 17, 2017 6:00 pm PDT (Pacific time)
  • Hi, unplayable career mode. After a certain game to career mode the game freeze and only music continue to play. I reinstalled it 3 times but nothing. The game is simply broken. I bought it day 1. I sent to support but nothing.

Game mode: career mode

Platform: ps4

Region: Europe

Psn Id: pictorino13pao
  • CC1801
    1 posts Ball Boy
    GDASfifa wrote: »
    darkclownz wrote: »
    Issue Summary: National Team Not in the world cup
    Issue Details: Managing the USMNT( no qualification round) asks to finalise the roster for the world cup but isnt actually among the WC groups ( this happened in '22 and '26, this also happened in fifa 16 and 15)
    Game Mode: Career Mode (manager)
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox
    Region: US
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): darkclownz
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/20/2016 11:20pm est

I have the same thing right now. Had to choose the squad for the World Cup but can't play the games at all. This bug was also in previous Fifas but I thought they would finally fix it. I am on PS4

Same here. Won the World Cup in 18, Confed Cup in 21, asked to submit my squad for World Cup 22, submitted my squad and I'm not even in the world cup??? What's the deal?
  • Issue Summary: Premier League Champion
    Issue Details: On the 37th week, my team and Chelsea both had 77 points, but my team have 20 more GD. On the 38th week, i beat Man.City with a 4-1 and Chelsea beats Newcastle with a 2-1. However, Chelsea won the league for some reason and I am still on the top of the league table.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: guwalgiya
    Date & Time: 3pm, July 26th, 2017, EST
  • PhantomATS
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited July 2017
    Issue Summary: Player Development Wingers Tab Gone

Issue Details: In career mode if you dont have any Wingers the tab disappears from the training section and will never come back even if you add a winger. It is gone forever.

I play a 4-3-1-2 so I didn't have a need for wingers, when I started a new season the tab was gone. I didnt think anything of it til I added a winger during scouting and the tab never showed up to allow me to select him for training. Even after starting a new season!
  • I have two issues:
    In career mode as a manager, created top players ask for a million euro salary in order to renew their contracts. I want to meet their salary demands, but i am unable to do so, becuase for some reason i can only offer them €999,999,990. They keep rejecting that amount. Yet for other players, who's contracts are not running out, sometimes i can offer a million euro or more. This is really annoying. Any help with this issue is highly appreciated. Couldn't find an answer to this anywhere online.
    My second issue is of less importance, but i thought i'd still mention it:
    Everytime i start a manager career, the same created players get a real existing player picture in the squad selection menu.
    Very strange because they are not supposed to have a real face picture there.
    But issue number one is far more important, and it would be great if it can be resolved. How do i get those players to sign a new contract ? Why can't i offer some players a their desired salary/wage of € 1,000,000, despite having a huge wage budget ?

Thanks in advance
    Sam
  • Greg7
    1 posts Ball Boy

Issue Summary: player accomplishments are not registering and leagues are messing up. FIFA 17.

Issue Details: headers won, volleys, weak foot goals and complete crosses are not registering. Also the BPL says only 2 games have been played despite it being May 2019 therefore should be near the end of the season. And finally, both my team (Real Madrid) and Espanol are at the top of the league on 65 points, we are placed in second despite our goal difference being 33 and Espanols being 17. Lots of bugs here.

Game Mode: Player Career

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): X B E T T S I X

Date & Time (Please include timezone): 1st August 2017
  • jm_01
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Game Mode: Manager Career
    Platform: PC
    Origin ID: Jonathan2941
    Date & Time: 2nd August 2017 (approx. 21.30)

In a Man Utd career mode, second season summer transfer window, Herrera randomly leaves the club. Nothing to do with board selling him, I get no emails during the entire summer talking about Herrera leaving, have accepted no transfer offers, and no emails from the board saying they want him to leave. His morale is feeling homesick or unhappy, but have had no emails about this. Maybe at the end of last seaosn but dont remember. Nothing during deadline day but on 1st Sep I get email saying Herrera is sold to x club for £27-35m, price varies each time. Have loaded from last save multiple times but keeps happening. Have tried listing for short term loan but get no offers. Have also tried pressing disallow transfer offers from 'sell players' menu but also doesn't work. Anyone else have this issue?

• I started my career at fifa 17 manager on the World Class difficulty and it takes me out of play at some point without making a simple mistake and it just takes me out of the game especially to the penalties after I give the goal and the resumption and get me out of the game
  • Tec
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: The game restarts when I transfer list or approach to buy
    Issue Details: I started a career mode with Bayer Leverkusen after 6 season I took the job at Manchester City. Now that I am with Manchester City I tried buying and selling players, when I transfer list certain players or try to approach to buy a player the game restarts and this has been happening since I started the City job. When switching through the tabs it is very delayed as well
    Region: United States
    Gamertag: EdgierHercules6
    Date and Time: August 7, 2017 at 12:27 CT
  • Issue Summary: Youth Development objective trigger not working
    Issue Details: Had the following Youth Development objectives with Fulham:
    1) Grow 2 YA players by 10 points and play them in 5 matches.
    2) Sign 2 players with potential over 75 to your Youth Squad. Increase their OVR by 10 points.
    I signed 3 youth players (let's call them A, B, and C) and trained them. A grew by over 10 points first and played in more than 5 matches. B reached the goal to grow by over 10 points second (in April I think), but he didn't play a match. C played in more than 5 matches, however he grew by 10 points only after B. Now objective 2 is fulfilled but objective 1 isn't (probably because player B is used to trigger the objective to be fulfilled).
    Please test you games before you release them.
    Game Mode: (Manager) Career Mode
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Germany

• Issue Summary: Loan players debut glitch
    Issue Details: Both in Manager career mode (when I loan a player to my club) and in player career mode (when I go out on loan) the commentator will say it is the debut of the player on loan every single game they play. When they score they will say something like "fantastic, scoring on your debut" despite (e.g) having played half a season already.
    Game Mode: Career mode
    Region: Western Europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): ENDLESS-WAR_9364 (PSN)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 17/8/2017, 13:34 UTC +02:00