FIFA 17 Career Mode Bug Report Thread

Chris
5386 posts Big Money Move
This thread is for Career Mode bug reports only. Please only post messages reporting bugs using the template below. Any posts that aren't in the correct format will be removed.

Template:

Issue Summary:
Issue Details:
Game Mode:
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC):
Region:
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
Date & Time (Please include timezone):

Example post:

Issue Summary: Pre-Contract Player Joined Other Club
Issue Details: Using Manchester United I agreed a Pre-contract with Neymar, but during the window he moved to Chelsea, and he stayed there next season.
Game Mode: Career Mode
Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): Xbox 360
Region: Australia
Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: ChrissySafc
Date & Time: 20th September 2015 at 16:00 BST

Few notes:

-Try and be as precise as possible, the more detail you give the better chance that the bug will be fixed properly. Specify what division you were in on Seasons or difficulty you were playing on offline, how many seasons you were in on Career Mode etc. Let us know if the bug happens consistently or if it is just a one off.

-If someone else has posted the bug that you have experienced please post it again, it is useful to see how many users are affected so every report helps, unless we say otherwise.

Comments

• Issue Summary: Player Face Creation Glitch

Issue Details: Changes to the player's facial structure don't translate to the in-game player model. Hair, skin tone and eye colour changes show up, but changes to eye shape, nose shape, cheek shape and mouth shape revert to the default model in-game, as well as for the player portrait. This is a consistent occurrence. I am in the first season of career mode.

Game Mode: Player Career Mode

Platform: Xbox One

Region: Canada

Gamertag: Capnsandwich

Date and Time: 24th September 2016 at 23:00 EDT

Issue Details: Changes to the player's facial structure don't translate to the in-game player model. Hair, skin tone and eye colour changes show up, but changes to eye shape, nose shape, cheek shape and mouth shape revert to the default model in-game, as well as for the player portrait. This is a consistent occurrence. I am in the first season of career mode.

I am experiencing the same bug:

Region: USA

Gamertag: Robotic Demigod

• FiremanTOR
    70 posts Park Captain
    Scout a Future Star seems to deliver a player with completely wrong stats as mentioned by Markus in the Youth Scouting thread;
    Markus157 wrote: »
    I used the Scout Future Star to get my youth Academy started. They brought back a nice looking player with physicals in the low 80s, and stamina in the mid 60s. Once I signed the player to the senior squad his stats all dropped by about 20 points. Anyone else have this happen?

The real stats are shown in the summary, including the real OVR, all the stats on the side-panel are completely off and crazy high.

fifa17bug.jpg
  • Gary_James1
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Issue Summary: Financial Takeover does not work
    Issue Details: Using Manchester United I set my team up with scout and youth set up. I then pressed the right stick to access the catalogue. I purchased the financial takeover. I then went and checked the office with correctly no increase in budget. I advanced a few days and still no change. I played a game and advanced but no change. I then purchased another with no change and repeated this process now I have no extra money and no ability to purchase any more financial takeovers. (3 bought in total after repeating process) how can I rectify this?
    Platform Xbox One
    Region: Britain
    Gamertag GaryWJames
    Date & Time: 16.30 29/09/16

Date and time 17:05 29/09/16
    Issue Details: the last Financial Takeover has now worked a month into my career but I have still lost the first too due to this issue. There is also no guidelines to how long these take to become active and applied anywhere it was previously 1 day
  • Issue Summary: Reus always leaves Dortmund before you can play a game.

Issue Details: I started 3 whole new savings as Dortmund and every time Reus hands in a transfer request on the same day (August 25). I then have no chance to hold him.

Game Mode: manager career

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4

Region: Germany

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN ID: M4x_P0w3R-0

Date & Time (Please include timezone): 30.09.2016, 11:25 CET

This is the problem I have. Its sooo annoying. EA, please fix..
  • Issue Summary: Player career face not in game
    Issue Details: Whenever I create a player in the player career mode its face wont show up in the pitch. I tested this about 5 times on PC and PS4. Both have the problem. See video below fot details.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC/PS4
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: F0rthewhin
    Date & Time: 29th September 2015 at 23:00 CET

• Issue Summary: Loan to buy(2yr)
    Issue Details: I recieved renato sanches and marcus rashford for 2yr loan to buy. After two years, i accepted the clause and essentially tried putting in wages. At the winter transfer window, i received an email from bayern munich and man U about not accepting the clause. They then forcefully took the players. (ps): The area where the name of the clubs are suppose to be in the emails, are out of wack.
    Game Mode: FIFA 17 Manager Career mode
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Western United States
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Origin: FCB331
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 9/30/16 9:06 A.M. (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
  • Issue Summary: Career Mode Stadium Change Does Not Save
    Issue Details: When changing the stadium used in Career mode from El Libertador to Stadion Olympik, it reverts to El Libertador when playing.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PS4
    Region: UK
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: iAdam1n
    Date & Time: 30th September 2016 at 16:00 BST
  • In career mode i only have 5 substitute slots ?
  • It's really annoying that you can't use a edited stadium in career mode.. well you can if you use the customized squad but I don't really want to do that. It was the same in Fifa 16 and I feel it would have been fixed by now.

I too have this problem.

Platform: ps4
    Region:uk
  • AJFrice
    31 posts Park Captain
    Issue Summary: Wrong stadiums and information in career mode.
    Issue Details: After three days of playing FIFA 17 both of these stupid glitches have happened at least 4 times each. Firstly, I am doing a Watford career mode at the moment and every few games I get matched up in the wrong stadium. Example: It's Watford vs Leicester in the premier league but for some weird reason it says I am playing at Vicarage Road but it is actually the Liberty Stadium. It occurs around every 3 games and just annoys me since I am forced to quit and re-open FIFA until it is fixed. Secondly, during my career mode, before the game starts when the teams are showing etc. It comes up with totally random and unwanted information. Nearly ever second or third game I play, the commentators start talking about Chelsea and where they are on the ladder, even though I am playing with Watford against Burnley. For a game which I buy every year for $80, I am extremely frustrated with some of these small and dumb mistakes.
    Platform: PC
    Origin ID: AJFrice
    Date & Time: 1/10/16 2:55 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
  • AJFrice
    31 posts Park Captain
    iAdam1n wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Career Mode Stadium Change Does Not Save
    Issue Details: When changing the stadium used in Career mode from El Libertador to Stadion Olympik, it reverts to El Libertador when playing.

I believe it is because you are downloading the latest squads so it just automatically picks the same stadium. It has been the same for ever and it's been annoying me as well. The only fix is to just play without the newest updates.
  • Issue Summary: career mode youth player names
    Issue Details: promoted youth players names are not spoken by commentator during match,even basic English names like gibbs,Carter & roberts
    Platform Xbox One
    Region: england
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: Goonerbaz
    Date & Time: 1st october 2016 at 10:20 BST
  • Natek
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I love to take a league 2 team and try to grow them into a premier league team. My first time playing this game I decided to play as morecambe. I finished 6th and lost in the playoff final in my first season.... Anyways, I just started my second season and all of the sudden my current transfer funds have gone from only a realistic couple million dollars in the first year to over 250 million dollars now in the second season, so in other words I could buy an entire team with atleast an 80 overall at every position. As great as that sounds it's completely unrealistic and I'm wondering if I'm the only one this has happened to.
  • Kr10sT
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Keepers pulled from youth squad refuses to fenew contract after their wage reaches 900USD/Weekly
    Issue Details: I am having trouble keeping my young keepers, the first time i tought it was bad luck, but now with the second? All remaining players have no problem to renew, but when a young keepers establishes in the first squad, it doesn't matter how much i offer, he refuses to renew (tried to increase wage from 900 to 110.000 and nothing) happened twice already and it is starting to bother me...
    Game Mode: Carrer, as manager
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Region: Argentina
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag Kr10sT
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): October 1st at 10:18 (-3 UTC)
  • Scarykarl
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: No Pre-season Tournament
    Issue Details: I have started a career with Silkeborg in the Danish league. I received no offer to participate in any pre-season tournaments. I thought I had maybe missed it or it may have been a bug so I started a new career with the same team. Again there were no options for pre-season tournaments. I then started another new career with Sheffield United and was immediately offered the choice of the standard 3 tournaments.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): Xbox One
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gamertag: Scarykarl27
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 1st October 2016 @ 11:00 (GMT).
  • BoomCheese
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue Summary: Manager avatar and stadium (and custom stadium name) not saving in career mode.
    Issue Details: My selection of manager avatar did not carry over, and instead I'm stuck with the default one (young looking guy). Furthermore, my stadium of choice (Forest Park) and its custom name did not carry over, and instead I'm stuck with Town Park. Would not be surprised if my manager's age and nationality were all defaults as well.
    Game Mode: Career Mode (Manager)
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): TwofacedBore38
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): September 29 AEST
  • dogout
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    hi I have a problem an issue I can't see the English Premier League Scoreboard anyone know how to fix this thanks please answer if anyone know how can have the scoreboard of PL.
    And at first game of gameplay with Chelsea I see the FA CUP scoreboard but then I start new career mode with Manchester united I don't see any of scoreboard only the generic I have ...
  • Issue Summary: Promoted (and random) Players from the Youth Squad Don't Wear Long Sleeves

Issue Details: I'm experiencing an issue where every player that I promote from the youth squad, when edited is given long sleeves, and when match starts their sleeves appear short even though the change in setting was confirmed to be long. This seems to have been an issue on past titles, hopefully it's a simple bug because no one would wear short sleeves in the middle of winter in Norway, it hurts the overall authenticity of the game.

Game Mode: Manager Career Mode

Region: United State

Gamertag: ComeOnYouSpurs9

Date & Time: 1st October 2016 at 15:15 MDT
  • dogout
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    hi I have a problem an issue I can't see the English Premier League Scoreboard anyone know how to fix this thanks please answer if anyone know how can have the scoreboard of PL.
    And at first game of gameplay with Chelsea I see the FA CUP scoreboard but then I start new career mode with Manchester united I don't see any of scoreboard only the generic I have ...

Game Mode: Manager Career Mode

Platform:PC Origin

Region: Greece

Gamertag:detroitside

Date & Time: 2st October 2016 at 1:00 AM
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    iAdam1n wrote: »
    Issue Summary: Career Mode Stadium Change Does Not Save

Download updates in edit teams, change stadium name then choose customized on squads.
  • fabiognascimento
    46 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Ranking Bug in "Other leagues" (since Fifa 2014!)

Issue Details: Round after round, the points of the teams decrease and others grow more than it should. Whatever the league is, whatever the team is, it always happens.

Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4

Region: Brazil

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): FabioGN (PSN)

Date & Time (Please include timezone): 30th September 2016 at 15:30 BST
  • Issue summary:
    Since signing some new goalkeepers and having youth goalkeepers in the youth squad I can no longer train goalkeepers. When selecting training all of the other positions come up at the top except goalkeepers despite the fact I have four. As you can imagine I'm very annoyed that my young goalkeepers cannot progress into first team.
  • Issue Summary: Double Achievements for player

Issue Details: When restarting a match after the original match has ended, I can get double achievements for my player. When my player actually has only played one match, the game counts the restart as a new match so my player gets like "two clean sheets" and "two matches played". Haven't tried more than one rematch. It is too way too easy to take advantage of that and boost your player way too fast.

Platform: PC

Region: Finland

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: Origin

Date & Time: 01.10.2016
  • MadTattie
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Issue Summary: Pre-Contract Player Joined Other Club
    Issue Details: Using Rangers, I had agreed a Pre-contract with Lionel Ainsworth (Motherwell), but during the window he moved to Aberdeen, and he stayed there next season. However, he is available to sell/loan out
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): Xbox One
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: FollowFollow53
    Date & Time: 2nd October 2016 at 15:45 BST
  • Neophyte
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Issue summary: Player skills not improving start of each month
    Issue details: None of my players improved at all at the start of a new month,
    The only players to Improve are players I have trained myself.
    I am playing as Mansfield if that has anything to do with it?
    Game mode: Career Mode
    Platform: PS4
    Gamertag: Neophyte_87
    Date 1/10/16
  • BigR4444
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Player accomplishments not registering

Issue Details: In "shooting" category, "headers won" are not registering. Despite winning headers, and scoring a number of headed goals, I have zero. Heading +1 is giving for each accomplishment; 0/5, 0/15, 0/25, 0/40, 0/65, Heading +2 is given for 0/100, and Heading +3 is given for 0/150. As a target man, I always aim to get the "aerial threat" specialty, and this bug will make that impossible; as it will remove a possible 10 points from "heading accuracy".

Game mode: carrer mode

Platform: PS4

Region: United States

PSN ID: BigR4444

Date: October 2nd, 2016 - Eastern Standard time (-5) 5:05pm