FIFA 17 Seasons & Co-Op Seasons Bug Report Thread

Chris
5386 posts Big Money Move
edited September 2016
This thread is for Seasons and Co-op Seasons bug reports only. Please only post messages reporting bugs using the template below. Any posts that aren't in the correct format will be removed.

Template:

Issue Summary:
Issue Details:
Game Mode:
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):
Region:
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):
Date & Time (Please include timezone):

Example post:

Issue Summary: Incorrect Match result
Issue Details: Was playing a season match and in the 60th minute opponent quit, but I was given a match loss
Game Mode: Seasons
Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): Xbox 360
Region: Australia
Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: ChrissySafc
Date & Time: 20th September 2015 at 16:00 BST

Few notes:

-Try and be as precise as possible, the more detail you give the better chance that the bug will be fixed properly. Specify what division you were in on Seasons or difficulty you were playing on offline, how many seasons you were in on Career Mode etc. Let us know if the bug happens consistently or if it is just a one off.

-If someone else has posted the bug that you have experienced please post it again, it is useful to see how many users are affected so every report helps, unless we say otherwise.

Comments

• Template: Match lobbies

Issue Summary: We need match lobbies
    Issue Details: We can't play 2v2 against friends, why did I buy original to play 1v1?
    Game Mode: CO-OP seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Slovenia
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): piksnaz
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 29.09.2016

Many people want match lobbies back, because we're abusing that system find us in CO-OP season, we're leaving matches in the beginning of the match and we search again until we found match vs friends, I paid 50€ and I'm not able to play 2v2 against friends?

Developers you don't listen players, you just invest in ultimate team, tired of so bad company.
  • Still unable to make subs on the fly with smartglass , a feature that could be done on the Wii u with fifa 13 , where is the innovation , still only 1v1 friendlies , utterly shocking , lots of left games yet again till we find our grinds for 2v2 , just need to hope some fifa games become backward compatible to play online with more than one friend
  • I agree, the chance to play it is absurd that you have risen against friends in 2 vs 2 up and even in 5 vs 5, you did stop making tournaments among friends from other consoles, an easier mode to insert not the place more it's a shame
  • Issue Summary: Fifa Veteran Trophy
    Issue Details: I played Fifa 16 and maintained a div 1 position. However in Fifa 17 I was not awarded my Fifa 16 veteran trophy and I had to start over from div 10 instead of div 8
    Game Mode: Online Seaons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Ps4
    Region: Czech Republic
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): dawyx91 (psn)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Sept 29,2016 at 20:53 CET
  • Issue Summary: team sheets and online formation messed up
    Issue Details: I have noticed a bug concerning created team sheets and edited online formations in seasons mode. Example: I've created two team sheets for Bayern, picked one as favourite formation, and then I saved the game. Afterwards I entered Seasons mode and edited the formation for Bayern there. After playing an online match, the team sheet I picked as favourite was messed up. I changed it back (including the name of the formation), entered Seasons Mode again. There, the formation was still the same. Started an online match. NOW there, despite showing a different formation before the match, I play with the adjusted team sheet formation.
    Game Mode: Online H-t-H Seasons & Team Sheets
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Europe/Luxembourg
    PSN ID: ste93gitt
    Date & Time: 30.09.16 (GMT +1h) 0:00h-2:00h
  • MazZzini
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Issue Summary: Created players
    Issue Details: Faces of created players reset to default when playing friendly seasons. Every single created player appears with the same face. The complexion, hair and facial hair are fine, it is only the face that is changed. Also, the names of the opposite team's created players appear as "Created Player 3" and so on, both on their jerseys and whenever their name appears on screen. Never encountered the 'default' face bug in Fifa 16, but the 'name' bug was there and never fixed in 16.
    Game Mode: Friendly Seasons
    Platform: Xbox One
    Region: East-USA
    Gamertag: MazZzini
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 29th of September at 10:00pm Eastern-Time
  • Yaya85
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Cannot find co-op seasons on PS3
    Issue Details: It seems co-op seasons does not exist on PS3. I have looked everywhere but cannot find it
    Game Mode: Co-op seasons
    Platform: PS3
    Region: Canada
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Ya-Ya-85
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): October 1, 2016 - 4:10 pm BST
  • Issue Summary: Opponent Players are Invisible
    Issue Details: The players from the opponent team are always invisible. I can see my players and the ball normally.
    Game Mode: Season
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS3
    Region: Brazil
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): danielrossi1988
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 1:47PM (-3 Time Zone - Brasilia)
  • Issue summary : keeps on freezing
    Issue details : fifa 17 keeps on freezing while waiting for opponent in arena
    Game mode: seasons
    Platform: ps4
    Region: india
    Psn:is_rishabhsharma
  • Lonso
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: FIFA 17 Veteran Trophy
    Issue Details: NO FIFA 17 Veteran Trophy even though I played FIFA 16 online seasons. (Div 1)
    Game Mode: Online Seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN: Lonso_x
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): When I first logged in Sept. 27 (don't remember the time) (EST Time Zone)
  • Issue Summary: Insufficient Players
    Issue Details: so far every game my buddy and I have tried to play. We are able to start the match but 2 minutes in we get kicked and it says "insufficient players" we play together on all other games like nhl perfectly fine. Bit coop seasons won't let us play past 3 minutes without kicking us.
    Game Mode: CO-OP seasons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox one
    Region: U.S.
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): drvaya (Xbox one)
  • Issue Summary: incorrect match result
    Issue Details: I was playing and was up 2-1 in the 86th minute. The game suddenly ended and said I was disconnected from the EA sports server. I checked and was indeed still connected to Xbox live and it immediately resigned me in to the EA sports server.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox one
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): toroJET
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/1/16 9:49 PM MDT
  • Issue Summary: FIFA Veteran Trophy & Past Online Seasons History Missing
    Issue Details: FIFA 16 Veteran Trophy was not awarded during initial start up of FIFA 17 even though I've played more than 100+ games of online seasons in FIFA 16. In "online seasons" mode, history for stats and trophies earned from playing FIFA 16 and FIFA 15's online seasons mode are missing.
    Region: North America(USA)
    PSN ID: Bulletproof90
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 9/27/2016 around 8:30 AM EST
  • Issue Summary: Forfeit when going back to Windows
    Issue Details: When we go back to windows during a coop game, we are immediately considered as forfeited.
    Game Mode: Seasons Coop
    Platform: PC
    Region: Europe (France)
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: RaPiiDe
    Date & Time: 2nd October 2016 at 23:30 GMT
  • Cant find coop seasons.. Own i ps3.
  • Bodo_I
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: fitness not shown correctly to 2nd player
    Issue Details: In each game the very first time the game pauses the fitness of ALL players is shown as 100% to the 2nd player (not being the one who setups the team. This even happens during half time when players definetely are NOT 100% fit anymore.
    Game Mode: coop seasons
    Region: n/a
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): n/a
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): this but was even there in FIFA 16
  • Issue Summary: Custom formation
    Issue Details: I modified 2 formations in my tournament season but when I go online, I cant find them
    Game Mode: Online Season
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS3
    Region: North America
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): ED_Credible
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): October 5, 2016, 7:06pm Eastern Time Zone
  • Issue Summary: play for fun
    Issue Details: play for fun :)
    Game Mode: friendly,co-op
    Platform (PC): PC
    Region: Israel
    Origin ID : Doronorp
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): evening and weekend
  • Issue Summary: Incorrect teams when Online Seasons game starts
    Issue Details: My Online Seasons team is Barcelona. After match making has found a match it shows which teams are playing and they are always Manchester United vs Liverpool and then it says it lost connection. It doensn't show my team Barcelon at all. I have restarted xbox one and the problem doesn' t go away. I cannot play online seasons at all. It seems game is using those teams that I had when I last played kick off.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): Xbox One
    Region: Europe (Finland)
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: KuhaPelaa
    Date & Time: 8th October 2016 10:00 - 11:30 (GMT +3)
  • manglamjain143
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: Incorrect Match result
    Issue Details: Was playing a season match and in the around 53rd minute opponent quit,i was brazil and he was bayern munich,but I was given a match loss,has happened twice now with same guy.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC
    Region: Asia[India]
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID of the cheater:flishgordoM
    My Gamertag-manglamjain143
    Date & Time: 10th october 2016 at 02:15 Am IST[Indian standard time] [GMT +5:30]
  • Issue Summary: Fifa Veteran Trophy
    Issue Details: I played Fifa 16 and maintained a div 1 position. However in Fifa 17 I was not awarded my Fifa 16 veteran trophy and I had to start over from div 10 instead of div 8
    Game Mode: Online Seaons
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Ps4
    Region: Poland
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): JasiekRadzik (psn)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Oct 8, 2016 at 22:53 CET
  • Bodo_I
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Bodo_I wrote: »
    Issue Summary: fitness not shown correctly to 2nd player
    Issue Details: In each game the very first time the game pauses the fitness of ALL players is shown as 100% to the 2nd player (not being the one who setups the team. This even happens during half time when players definetely are NOT 100% fit anymore.
    Game Mode: coop seasons
    Region: n/a
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): n/a
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): this but was even there in FIFA 16

I want to add an information. The problem is not just that the wrong fitness is shown but the team I see is not the team playing. I can see players in the overview that are not on the pitch.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1119 posts Professional
    kaes85_PL wrote: »
    30 wins,22 loses...14 loses because of "lost synchronisation with opponent" ...isp 100mb /low ping. Maybe when synchro is lost, during game, keep it with actual score. make me furious. Kaes85_poland id

20-0-0 ;)
  • Kerrydan
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue: season disconnection
    Platform: PS4
    Region: Caribbean
    ID: Kerrydan
    Date: 13/10/16

When I play online season and the game is about to start, it disconnects. How can I fix this
  • Issue Summary: Cancel feature/flick right stick
    Issue Details: So I don't know about anyone else but I've come across two issues while playing co-op seasons. First, I've noticed that the cancel feature (pressing L2 and R2 at the same time to cancel a delayed reaction) isn't working at all. This leads to ridiculous shots from the halfway line and kicking the ball out of bounds when I didn't mean to. Also, I've noticed that whenever I get the ball passed to me as a cross, like when switching the attack from left to right, and I try to flick the right stick to take off, my player goes the opposite way. It seems to only happen on lob passes.
    Game Mode: Co-op Seasons
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN: Heisenbirg
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): October 14th, 2016
  • Issue Summary: controller settings problem.
    Issue Details: I can't change "defending" to "legacy defending" and i only can play in "tactical defending".
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PS4
    Region: Poland
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: OgunWro
    Date & Time: 18th October 2016 at 18:00 CEST

In seasons mode i can't change "defending" to "legacy defending". Another option is white and i can change like "pass assistance" or "shooting assistance" but "defending" is grey and unable to change. This problem is only in seasons mode in quick match mode everythink is fine. Please Helo.
  • Only can do one game per day on co-op, the second game and all the others just dont conect. but if i wait like 10minutes it lets me play another match. what can i do?? It cant be problems with my internet cause the first time i search for oponets it finds them, conects and lets me play
  • Issue Summary: co-op unable to play online

Issue Details: Only can do one game per day on co-op, the second game and all the others just dont conect. but if i wait like 10minutes it lets me play another match. what can i do?? It cant be problems with my internet cause the first time i search for oponets it finds them, conects and lets me play

Game Mode: co-op seasons

Region: Portugal -. azores

Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): faranait_pt

Date & Time (Please include timezone): 19 october 2017 17:37 UTC
  • GabuFIFA
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Issue Summary: FIFA Veterans Trophy

Issue details: I am with this issue of FIFA 13 to play on the PC platform, and next year I migrated to PS4 and continue to hj, the whole game season over 500 games with several titles, but unfortunately when I can not get this trophy veteran due to some error or bug etc. If possible, I would like to help solve this problem.

Game Mode: Online Stations

Platform (Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS4 / PS3 / PC): PS4

Region: BRAZIL

Gamertag / PSN ID / Source ID (indicate which one): PSN: ThiiiNoronha

Date & Time (Please include the time zone): 20th October 2016 at 01:03 AM (-4 time zone - GMT)