Is Enyeama really that big of a bad ****?

indcolts18288
4536 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2016
Man faced this guy twice tonight and while I won one and lost one he saved EVERYTHING. First guy was using his TOTS. The other guy had his SIF. I lost 1-0 and won 1-0 because I nailed a penalty shot in the 75'. I had high shot totals and high shots on target %
I mean if he's really THAT good I'll buy him lol.

Comments

• Ishibum
    12396 posts Has That Special Something
    I have never faced any version of Enyeama. That's like me catching two Pikachus yesterday on the ol' Pokemon Go
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    You might as well try him out now
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I have never faced any version of Enyeama. That's like me catching two Pikachus yesterday on the ol' Pokemon Go

Already caught enough of him that I evolved one to Raichu :anguished:
  • Ishibum
    iyad69100 wrote: »

OoOoOoh you can use that as a pick up line :p

(Can you tell I am jealous? :lol: )
  • indcolts18288
    Lol you guys crack me up. Pair him with a Ligue 1 side. I'll pick up his TOTS when I get home from work in about 3 long #^#**#* hrs and try him out and see how he does. I'm just curious. Was probably just me playing like **** last night lol.
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero

:joy: :joy:
    ABSOLUTELY NO !!
  • Ishibum

ABSOLUTELY NO !!

I DEMAND YOUR RAICHU!!!! :cry:

Top work though. As I was wifi only for past two weeks (wasn't turning on data roaming), I have slipped behind my sister/newphew. Need to pull the finger out and get evolving
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero

ABSOLUTELY NO !!

Top work though. As I was wifi only for past two weeks (wasn't turning on data roaming), I have slipped behind my sister/newphew. Need to pull the finger out and get evolving

To be honest I have "only" seen 15 and caught 12 ..and got some help from the 2km eggs.
    Also needed to play like an addict during my 2-weeks holidays in France to find/hatch enough 2kms eggs to get enough Pikachus and candies .. (some 25km/day, most of them with pokemon go opened :smile: )
    Absolutely not ready to do it again in the near future though :joy:
  • Ishibum

ABSOLUTELY NO !!

To be honest I have "only" seen 15 and caught 12 ..and got some help from the 2km eggs.
    Also needed to play like an addict during my 2-weeks holidays in France to find/hatch enough 2kms eggs to get enough Pikachus and candies .. (some 25km/day, most of them with pokemon go opened :smile: )

That's fair enough. I collect on my commute to and from work. Just hit level 20 though and already starting so see some interesting pokemon popping up.
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero

ABSOLUTELY NO !!

That's fair enough. I collect on my commute to and from work. Just hit level 20 though and already starting so see some interesting pokemon popping up.

Oh wait, pokemon spawns are completely not related to your level. If you walk with your friend who's a level 1, and a Blastoise or a Dragonite pops up for you, he will pop up for him as well.

I'm level 25 now, waiting for the the new university year to start. I have to walk long distances from university to dorms and vice versa, so I expect things will only get better than what they are now in my rural area (don't have 1 single pokestop or gym in my town, should drive to the city for 15 minutes of mountainous roads .. not really worth it :tongue: )
  • Ishibum

ABSOLUTELY NO !!

Oh wait, pokemon spawns are completely not related to your level. If you walk with your friend who's a level 1, and a Blastoise or a Dragonite pops up for you, he will pop up for him as well.

I'm level 25 now, waiting for the the new university year to start. I have to walk long distances from university to dorms and vice versa, so I expect things will only get better than what they are now in my rural area (don't have 1 single pokestop or gym in my town, should drive to the city for 15 minutes of mountainous roads .. not really worth it :tongue: )

It's been my experience that we see the same pokemon that spawn but the cp can vary due to level. Also, thinking I have just had a very lucky few days. Hardly any pidgeys and a lot of more exotic types.

I have a pokestop accessible from my desk at work so I'm sorted there. I want to start evolving more though and fighting in the gyms
  • indcolts18288
    You guys ruined my ******* thread. ;)
  • Ishibum

We can pretend Enyeama is a Pokémon if that helps.

Did you end up trying him?
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero

:joy: :joy: :joy:
    But .. but .. it's a Raichu we're talking about :neutral:
  • indcolts18288

We can pretend Enyeama is a Pokémon if that helps.

Did you end up trying him?
    Yeah he's not anything special. Very solid but don't like the links. Oh well at this point not sure if I'll go back to 16 or just play the hell out of the demo lol
  • Kamilflage
    4864 posts National Call-Up
    It's not the keeper its EAids
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    Here's what catching pikachu will NOT get you: laid
  • Ishibum
    Dado BL wrote: »

Married for over 9 years. Not an issue ;)
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional

I was just kidding man. Do you have children?
  • Ishibum

I was just kidding man. Do you have children?

I know ;)

Not yet. Wanting though... need someone to play Fifa with that I can beat :lol: