The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    You don't have to be a great footballer to be effective in the Scottish Championship; agree with previous points that Halliday is only cut some slack by Rangers fans because they think he's one of them, looks an angry wee man.

The Barton situation is hilarious, apparently questioned Warburton as a manager and had words with Halliday too.

Interesting rumours that Rangers are due to run out of money around October and existing directors very reluctant to put any more in, apparently courting Brian Kennedy trying to convince him to invest.
    USurprise surprise, you're talking about the rangers again

is it really a surprise? :lol:

Exactly my point

It's hardly a surprise when they're the biggest soap opera in football at the moment. But rather than actually try and argue the point, lets play the obsession card.

Funnily enough it's the Scottish Football lounge, unless you're going to tell me Rangers are not part of Scottish Football any more, then I would argue I'm well within my rights to discuss them in here.

Do either you or Amy actually have a counter argument or will you keep trying deflection tactics instead? Is this the first comment you've made since the game last week? Surprise surprise yourself.

If rangers go bust then they go bust , what can I do about it on a fifa forum , all I'm saying is you keep bringing rangers into the fray, and rangers were obviously gonna get pumped last week , celtic is by far the strongest team in Scotland, and remember you beat a club that's only 4 years old and playing in the 3rd division not much to bang on about tbh

So your not going for 55?

• Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    You don't have to be a great footballer to be effective in the Scottish Championship; agree with previous points that Halliday is only cut some slack by Rangers fans because they think he's one of them, looks an angry wee man.

The Barton situation is hilarious, apparently questioned Warburton as a manager and had words with Halliday too.

Interesting rumours that Rangers are due to run out of money around October and existing directors very reluctant to put any more in, apparently courting Brian Kennedy trying to convince him to invest.

Exactly my point

It's hardly a surprise when they're the biggest soap opera in football at the moment. But rather than actually try and argue the point, lets play the obsession card.

Funnily enough it's the Scottish Football lounge, unless you're going to tell me Rangers are not part of Scottish Football any more, then I would argue I'm well within my rights to discuss them in here.

Do either you or Amy actually have a counter argument or will you keep trying deflection tactics instead? Is this the first comment you've made since the game last week? Surprise surprise yourself.

If rangers go bust then they go bust , what can I do about it on a fifa forum , all I'm saying is you keep bringing rangers into the fray, and rangers were obviously gonna get pumped last week , celtic is by far the strongest team in Scotland, and remember you beat a club that's only 4 years old and playing in the 3rd division not much to bang on about tbh

You'll never got in the team by spouting that mate, got to stick to the script.

It's a Scottish Football forum; the latest happening has been with Rangers; I've not posted in a few days so it's hardly surprising I'd mention it.

You don't have a counter argument yet seem to be suggesting I shouldn't post about Rangers, I'm struggling to even try and understand what point you're making, if any.

It's Friday mate, chill, have a drink, here

Which one?

BT_PNG_470x900.png?1401700880

$_35.JPG

• Salty P3anut
    9643 posts League Winner
    I'll take a bitter and twisted pls lovely beer
  • cmm_1991
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite

Exactly my point

You'll never got in the team by spouting that mate, got to stick to the script.

It's a Scottish Football forum; the latest happening has been with Rangers; I've not posted in a few days so it's hardly surprising I'd mention it.

You don't have a counter argument yet seem to be suggesting I shouldn't post about Rangers, I'm struggling to even try and understand what point you're making, if any.

It's Friday mate, chill, have a drink, here

Which one?

BT_PNG_470x900.png?1401700880

$_35.JPG

You'll not got in the team? Is that broken English ?

So what about the week before and the week before that anaw , all I'm saying is you seem to know a fair amount about rangers for being just a common man
  • Overandover
    edited September 2016
    The team I'm referring to are the ones who constantly harp on about going for 55, no unbroken history, all that nonsense. You'll not be allowed in with that type of chat about them being a new team etc. The reason Celtic fans take such great pleasure in it is the nonsense spouted by Rangers fans each and every week, makes it all the sweeter when they are roundly hammered after going on about how they could easily beat Celtic and win the league, if you don't believe me go and have a trawl through Twitter just before last Saturday.

I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?
  • fergoosee
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post
  • cmm_1991
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    The team I'm referring to are the ones who constantly harp on about going for 55, no unbroken history, all that nonsense. You'll not be allowed in with that type of chat about them being a new team etc. The reason Celtic fans take such great pleasure in it is the nonsense spouted by Rangers fans each and every week, makes it all the sweeter when they are roundly hammered after going on about how they could easily beat Celtic and win the league, if you don't believe me go and have a trawl through Twitter just before last Saturday.

Mate I'm no looking to be in a club I support rangers and no one else , every website I've saw says rangers still have 54 titles to there history , point was that celtic fans say that it's only 4 years old .....I know a reasonable amount on football anaw but I couldn't tell you what is happening behind the scenes at celtic, im saying do as you please but the fact you bring rangers into every second post you make seems desperate for attention (?) I for one enjoyed the old firms where you didn't know who'd win an old firm game, but obviously you enjoy that more
  • Overandover

Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.
  • Overandover

Mate I'm no looking to be in a club I support rangers and no one else , every website I've saw says rangers still have 54 titles to there history , point was that celtic fans say that it's only 4 years old .....I know a reasonable amount on football anaw but I couldn't tell you what is happening behind the scenes at celtic, im saying do as you please but the fact you bring rangers into every second post you make seems desperate for attention (?) I for one enjoyed the old firms where you didn't know who'd win an old firm game, but obviously you enjoy that more

Maybe you should pay more attention then, in the last few weeks there's been a letter from UEFA claiming they didn't punish Rangers because they are no longer the same club. I posted it half as a laugh but could have pursued this, I chose not to because, as three of you have proven tonight, you're such sensitive little souls who can't hold or take an argument.

I could tell you most of what is going on 'behind the scenes' in most European leagues and do post on it on other forums, this is not the only one I use.

Should I apologise because I know more about Rangers than you do about Celtic?

Do I want to see competitive Celtic V Rangers games? Hell no, I'd rather win them all 5-1. It's very sweet to see the bigot Rangers fans come out the woodwork for the week leading up to it and then their tears for the week after. This week has been a bit special in that respect.

You cheated for years, I'd happily never see you win a single trophy ever again.
  • fergoosee

Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

ye
  • Overandover

ye

This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.
  • fergoosee

ye

This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers
  • fergoosee
    edited September 2016
    cant wait to see and rangers rating and the rest of spfl and scottish players.
    1st thing im gonna do is buy rangers then scottish silvers probably. whats everyone elses plan at the start?
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    database on monday, cant wait to see and rangers rating and the rest of spfl and scottish players.
    1st thing im gonna do is buy rangers then scottish silvers probably. whats everyone elses plan at the start?

Where's this confirmed?
  • fergoosee
    database on monday, cant wait to see and rangers rating and the rest of spfl and scottish players.

Where's this confirmed?

i got fooled :confused: pesky kids
  • Overandover

ye

post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.
  • fergoosee

ye

Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

would be a good start for you.

what team you gonna buy on fut 1st?
  • Hibee
    12407 posts Has That Special Something

ye

You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.
  • jamle1874
    I seen on the predictions loads of people predicting a Hearts win y'all crazy we are awful against st Johnstone
  • Overandover
    Hibee wrote: »

ye

Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.
  • Hibee

ye

Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move

ye

Why do you keep bringing my name up when I have nothing to do with what you're arguing about just now?
  • Hibee
    I seen on the predictions loads of people predicting a Hearts win y'all crazy we are awful against st Johnstone

Your on a good run though and grinding out results. Wouldn't be a surprise.
  • fergoosee

its a compliment that people think you are so good
  • RfCxAmy
    edited September 2016
  • RfCxAmy

Quite a few in here still rooting for a Rangers win tomorrow as well when we've been pretty poor this season haha. Thought we might have came out like lions tomorrow after that defeat but after the whole Barton frenzy, it seems to have rattled the dressing room a bit.
  • jamle1874
    Hearts are big physical lightweight divers tho there's always that
  • fergoosee
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

Quite a few in here still rooting for a Rangers win tomorrow as well when we've been pretty poor this season haha. Thought we might have came out like lions tomorrow after that defeat but after the whole Barton frenzy, it seems to have rattled the dressing room a bit.

ye ik what you mean. we really need a big win to quiet the critics but im not convinced. we should have a more youthful midfield with barton not playing and id expect kranjcar not to start after last week. will be interesting to see how we do
  • jamle1874
    I did see a stat earlier that we were creating just as many chances as Celtic but not matching celtics conversion rate although we have the better defence by stats
  • Overandover

ye

Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.
This discussion has been closed.