The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    Shame I don't have an Xbox Andy boy else we could've played Rocket League/Overwatch
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17268 posts World Class
    edited September 2016
    SF9 wrote: »
    Shame I don't have an Xbox Andy boy else we could've played Rocket League/Overwatch

Get an Xbox then

I actually have a PS4 aswell just rarely use it
  • SF9
    8387 posts League Winner

Have you played Rumble? Spikes are OP af
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17268 posts World Class

Have you played Rumble? Spikes are OP af

Played a wee bit, my internet is utterly terrible just now, working on getting it fixed but from what i've played it does seem they are a bit broken...
  • SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    What phone provider are you with? I've got unlimited date with Three & they give you 4 gig personal hotspot every month, so I connect my PS to that sometimes if my internet is playing up. Only uses 200-300 mb of data for 3-4 hours gameplay
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17268 posts World Class
    What phone provider are you with? I've got unlimited date with Three & they give you 4 gig personal hotspot every month, so I connect my PS to that sometimes if my internet is playing up. Only uses 200-300 mb of data for 3-4 hours gameplay

EE. I've only got 2GB data on my contract though, but that's not a bad idea

I'm trying to get my Dad to switch us to BT and get Fibre Optic cause our internet with Sky is awful, feels like im living in the 90s sometimes
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Barton :D

Genuinely think he doesn't want to be at Rangers any more. Looked like he couldn't be arsed at the weekend.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    His 3rd tweet ruined it for him in terms of believability, he obviously still thinks he's right and had to produce something because the full country thought he'd skelped Halliday
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17268 posts World Class
    edited September 2016
    Lisbon67 wrote: »
    His 3rd tweet ruined it for him in terms of believability, he obviously still thinks he's right and had to produce something because the full country thought he'd skelped Halliday

He's deleted it now :D
  • Keith
    2390 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    I've got Rocket League on PS4

TwoEyes-Emoji.png
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Keith wrote: »

TwoEyes-Emoji.png

I'd think most would have it since it was a free PS Plus game at some point.
  • On the off chance that anyone is remotely interested, I started a new FUT16 team before it dies completely. Currently in Div 7 with a 15-2-2 record with this team

rqthdAH.jpg

Highlight so far was probably beating this team 2-1 to win Div 8 :# Mon the Scottish boys! (And Jackson Irvine!)

FQ92615.jpg

• SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    Keith wrote: »

TwoEyes-Emoji.png
    Nobody asked you, Keith
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    SC1967 wrote: »

Genuinely think he doesn't want to be at Rangers any more. Looked like he couldn't be arsed at the weekend.

Think that myself tbh. Think he needs to be dropped for the next few games (obviously he's not playing tomorrow anyway) and for him to work his way into the team. His name shouldn't just warrant a place in the starting 11 which is why I feel for Halliday and Holt.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

Think that myself tbh. Think he needs to be dropped for the next few games (obviously he's not playing tomorrow anyway) and for him to work his way into the team. His name shouldn't just warrant a place in the starting 11 which is why I feel for Halliday and Holt.
    Halliday is pish aswell, if Barton is living off his name, Halliday is living off the fact he's a Rangers man and most Rangers fans will let him away with a lot of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because he'll jump in the crowd with a megaphone
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something

Halliday is pish aswell, if Barton is living off his name, Halliday is living off the fact he's a Rangers man and most Rangers fans will let him away with a lot of **** because he'll jump in the crowd with a megaphone

Correct.
  • Staggie
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    On the off chance that anyone is remotely interested, I started a new FUT16 team before it dies completely. Currently in Div 7 with a 15-2-2 record with this team

rqthdAH.jpg

Highlight so far was probably beating this team 2-1 to win Div 8 :# Mon the Scottish boys! (And Jackson Irvine!)

FQ92615.jpg

I miss that man and his hair so much.

P.s.. Liam Boyce player of the month ladies. ;)
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move

Halliday is pish aswell, if Barton is living off his name, Halliday is living off the fact he's a Rangers man and most Rangers fans will let him away with a lot of **** because he'll jump in the crowd with a megaphone

Both done a terrific job in our midfield last season due to their attacking work rates. Halliday is a guy who shows passion but when he's been playing poorly he'll not escape the criticism. The only player who seems to do that is Wallace which is a bit meh considering he hasn't been great this season.
  • Salty P3anut
    9613 posts League Winner
    Have I missed filling in this weeks predictions ?
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    You don't have to be a great footballer to be effective in the Scottish Championship; agree with previous points that Halliday is only cut some slack by Rangers fans because they think he's one of them, looks an angry wee man.

The Barton situation is hilarious, apparently questioned Warburton as a manager and had words with Halliday too.

Interesting rumours that Rangers are due to run out of money around October and existing directors very reluctant to put any more in, apparently courting Brian Kennedy trying to convince him to invest.
  • Dairee
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Saturday 17th
    Hibs 3-0 Ayr United
    Killie 2-1 Partick Thistle
    Motherwell 2-0 Hamilton
    Rangers 1-2 Ross County
    St Johnstone 1-3 Hearts
    Falkirk 1-2 Dundee United

Sunday 18th
    Dundee 1-1 Aberdeen
    ICT 1-4 Celtic (Joker)
  • Salty P3anut
    9613 posts League Winner
    Saturday 17th
    Hibs 3-0 Ayr United
    Killie 2-1 Partick Thistle
    Motherwell 1-1 Hamilton
    Rangers 3-2 Ross County (joker)
    St Johnstone 1-1 Hearts
    Falkirk 2-1 Dundee United

Sunday 18th
    Dundee 1-1 Aberdeen
    ICT 1-5 Celtic
  • cmm_1991
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    You don't have to be a great footballer to be effective in the Scottish Championship; agree with previous points that Halliday is only cut some slack by Rangers fans because they think he's one of them, looks an angry wee man.

The Barton situation is hilarious, apparently questioned Warburton as a manager and had words with Halliday too.

Interesting rumours that Rangers are due to run out of money around October and existing directors very reluctant to put any more in, apparently courting Brian Kennedy trying to convince him to invest.

Surprise surprise, you're talking about the rangers again
  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

is it really a surprise? :lol:
  • cmm_1991
    fergoosee wrote: »

Exactly my point
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up

Exactly my point

It's hardly a surprise when they're the biggest soap opera in football at the moment. But rather than actually try and argue the point, lets play the obsession card.

Funnily enough it's the Scottish Football lounge, unless you're going to tell me Rangers are not part of Scottish Football any more, then I would argue I'm well within my rights to discuss them in here.

Do either you or Amy actually have a counter argument or will you keep trying deflection tactics instead? Is this the first comment you've made since the game last week? Surprise surprise yourself.
  • cmm_1991
    edited September 2016

USurprise surprise, you're talking about the rangers again

Exactly my point

It's hardly a surprise when they're the biggest soap opera in football at the moment. But rather than actually try and argue the point, lets play the obsession card.

Funnily enough it's the Scottish Football lounge, unless you're going to tell me Rangers are not part of Scottish Football any more, then I would argue I'm well within my rights to discuss them in here.

Do either you or Amy actually have a counter argument or will you keep trying deflection tactics instead? Is this the first comment you've made since the game last week? Surprise surprise yourself.

If rangers go bust then they go bust , what can I do about it on a fifa forum , all I'm saying is you keep bringing rangers into the fray, and rangers were obviously gonna get pumped last week , celtic is by far the strongest team in Scotland, and remember you beat a club that's only 4 years old and playing in the 3rd division not much to bang on about tbh
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move

USurprise surprise, you're talking about the rangers again

Exactly my point

If rangers go bust then they go bust , what can I do about it on a fifa forum , all I'm saying is you keep bringing rangers into the fray, and rangers were obviously gonna get pumped last week , celtic is by far the strongest team in Scotland, and remember you beat a club that's only 4 years old and playing in the 3rd division not much to bang on about tbh

So your not going for 55?
This discussion has been closed.