SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• RfCxAmy
    5240 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    If Niko gets an IF then what a card that would be. It would remind me of IF Davis many Fifas back.

ye would be awesome, surely he will have 1 great game :lol:

It would have to be some game to stop any English players getting in the team ahead of him. I'd imagine he would need to have a cracking game in an Old Firm which seems unlikely.
  • fergoosee
    12079 posts Has That Special Something
    If Niko gets an IF then what a card that would be. It would remind me of IF Davis many Fifas back.

It would have to be some game to stop any English players getting in the team ahead of him. I'd imagine he would need to have a cracking game in an Old Firm which seems unlikely.

no prem in the winter so old firm in 31st dec is perfect :joy:
  • RfCxAmy
    Lisbon67 wrote: »
    Barton is a fud that thought he would stroll it up here when he's probably hardly ever watched Scottish football. He's now realised that folk like Ali Crawford can run rings around him and the toys will be out the pram and he'll be gone in January

It's a whole different ball game up here though. You can't go from Championship player of the year to not being able to compete with players like Crawford.

Not gonny lie, I said from the start I wasn't sure on Barton because of his disciplinary record but even his footballing ability has been poor so far. Who knows, maybe dropping him for a couple of games might bring the old Joey back.
  • RfCxAmy

no prem in the winter so old firm in 31st dec is perfect :joy:

Hopefully get a couple of players who perform in that game then. Good wee chance for a couple of decent IFs.
  • Hibee
    11673 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    just saw ea released the list of top 10 fk takers and tavernier wasnt on the list :| what a scam

Nakamura is though <3

As in the old Celtic player? Is he still playing!?

yep J league

e7dbf2a59ffb24809c2b996587c1b845.png

Wow 38!! Fair play, he must have kept him self in great shape. I imagine his stamina will make him unusable though.

Depends how you look at it. Also difficult to get in your team due to chemistry, but bash on.
  • Lisbon67
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Naka and Larsson in the same team :o
  • It is a stupid ask properly but anyone seen any Ross County ratings apart from McShane and Routis?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5637 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone in here watching Scotland Game?

What's your views on the problem with talent emerging?

A few may get taken away from the game young with injury and I say that on my own behalf. I was close to been scouted from Raith as younger boy but had to get surgery on my nose and couldn't play for 6 months and then on my return got my knee clattered and stamped on now after 60 mins it becomes a struggle
  • fergoosee

A few may get taken away from the game young with injury and I say that on my own behalf. I was close to been scouted from Raith as younger boy but had to get surgery on my nose and couldn't play for 6 months and then on my return got my knee clattered and stamped on now after 60 mins it becomes a struggle

forgot it was on, ****! will watch on iplayer sometime

our refs dont protect our players, theres too many bad tackles that get let off or away with a yellow. if an outside ref came here i think there would be much more yellow and red cards. would be a start in protecting young talents tbh
  • fergoosee
    that beer sheva that celtic put out are 2-0 up v inter at the san siro :open_mouth:
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    that beer sheva that celtic put out are 2-0 up v inter at the san siro :open_mouth:

Yeah only team letting down my coupon as well

Frank De Boer is having a terrible start and I'm shocked to be fair Celtic easily beat them at home as well
  • fergoosee

Frank De Boer is having a terrible start and I'm shocked to be fair Celtic easily beat them at home as well

ouch ul
  • xGeorgeSmithx

ouch ul

Now questioning why I had them they weren't even worth the money ah well I've won a fair bit this week so not that bothered by it

What's the script with Barton? You know?
  • fergoosee

ouch ul

Now questioning why I had them they weren't even worth the money ah well I've won a fair bit this week so not that bothered by it

What's the script with Barton? You know?

apparently had a bust up with haliday and maybe tav and kiernan. reportedly told not to come back to training till monday
  • Hibee
    11673 posts Has That Special Something

Forgot about it. Will catch it on the iplayer.

Not sure what the issue is. Generally Scotland always do well at U19 etc, but then something happens and they don't develop as we had hoped. Training, diet, lifestyle, just not good enough?? Who knows huh. We should look at Iceland and follow their blueprint. Although that would mean spending money on infrastructure!
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    Just have a look at the treatment Ryan Fraser got up here if you wanna know why we don't develop the best players.

Every time he played in the Premiership he just got kicked left right and centre.
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    0LxC6gO.jpg
  • Bhoy
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2016
    SF9 wrote: »
    0LxC6gO.jpg

It's mental you still see that Simon rowntree account pop up. Gets people every time.

Also Naka is in FIFA!???! My life is complete.
  • fergoosee
    simon rowntree :lol:
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Forgot about it. Will catch it on the iplayer.

Not sure what the issue is. Generally Scotland always do well at U19 etc, but then something happens and they don't develop as we had hoped. Training, diet, lifestyle, just not good enough?? Who knows huh. We should look at Iceland and follow their blueprint. Although that would mean spending money on infrastructure!

Yeah I have seen that as well. I'm sure the diet and lifestyle has a major affect with some of the younger lads around the same age as I am now they just want to do what their mates are doing but at that they are chucking a career away

Personally I think they don't get to grow into their own player it's more there told want to do and not given freedom to show what they can do
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    Not that I believe it, just felt the need to share :#
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    CsbI8x3W8AAPhp6.jpg
  • fergoosee
    wow your on the ball, tweeted that like a min ago :lol:
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class

Just refreshed Twitter after looking at this thread :D
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    There's another pic he's posted btw
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    Ps "no service" in Aberdeen!? Well I never....
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    SF9 wrote: »
    Ps "no service" in Aberdeen!? Well I never....

That's his service, **** aff..

And oh aye..

CsbJTWgXYAAYh2M.jpg:large
  • fergoosee

Just refreshed Twitter after looking at this thread :D

fair enough lol. at least someone came out and said something. must have been bad words to have been told not to come back until monday :lol:
  • fergoosee
    Joseph Barton‏ @Joey7Barton
    Apologising doesn't always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right. It means you value your relationship more than your ego.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    edited September 2016
    He also just posted this

ac31dca30bfd47cd90e7b2750abd95de.png

Which basically means someone forced me to apologise..
This discussion has been closed.