• Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    8e96737f7eef3b7446f7d02ead3fe796.png

Where can you find full team? Can only see Dembele and Griffiths.

Definitely starting with Celtic players now that they have golds you can actually tolerate.

How many were gold? Armstrong dembele griffiths and brown? Any more?

Sinclair hopefully, Not sure tbh only use futbin app on my phone. If possible would even use full old firm golds team to start off till I go bankrupt due to fp

Ye sinclair will defo be gold. Not sure anyone else is so seems like just 6 spfl golds

Griffiths Dembele
    Armstrong

Could be fun to use in d10 etc tend to do well with lesser teams in beginning before monster squads appear
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something

Definitely starting with Celtic players now that they have golds you can actually tolerate.

Sinclair hopefully, Not sure tbh only use futbin app on my phone. If possible would even use full old firm golds team to start off till I go bankrupt due to fp

Ye sinclair will defo be gold. Not sure anyone else is so seems like just 6 spfl golds

Griffiths Dembele
    Armstrong

Could be fun to use in d10 etc tend to do well with lesser teams in beginning before monster squads appear

ye be fun in d10, think il give it a miss. spfl team looks pretty weak this year tbh
  • Sykesy

Griffiths Dembele
    Armstrong

ye be fun in d10, think il give it a miss. spfl team looks pretty weak this year tbh

Always has and will do just got to hope they notice for totw to get upgrades etc but again very unlikely
  • fergoosee

Griffiths Dembele
    Armstrong

Always has and will do just got to hope they notice for totw to get upgrades etc but again very unlikely

should get a few totw cards, might make an spfl team once they get some special cards. can be fun to use. if they do similar to last year the 1st totw card gets a big boost to like 80-81 i think so if dembele or griffiths get one the card will actually be pretty good
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Lisbon67 wrote: »
    Since the whole build up to the Old Firm is just around the corner, anyone else taking a trip to Ibrox?
    I will be, not been to Ibrox since Sammy Sunday in 2011 so should be a belter. As much as Celtic fans try to play down the rivalry, not many things come close to the buzz of the week leading up to a Rangers game, even though the more recent ones have came with so much expectation for Celtic

Good stuff! It's my first Old Firm so hoping for a Rangers win which would be amazing. Do you know which end the Celtic fans come in from? I have a feeling they come in from the end that I park at so might need to go elsewhere :D
    Im pretty sure all Celtic fans apark North West of the ground around Broamloam Road itself. After the last game id try and not be too confident cause it may get ugly in that stadium :joy:
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Neymar already acting like a c*nt at PSG.

He got his pal Dani Alves to take the ball from Cavani and give it to Neymar for a free kick. Then when Cavani was placing the ball on the spot for the penalty, Neymar tried to tell him he was hitting it. Good on Cavani for telling him to **** off.

Although he did miss the penalty...
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Embrared wrote: »
    Your first old firm?! :o

I've been to four! :D

Yeah first year with a season ticket. Was waiting until I managed to get a full time job before getting one.
  • RfCxAmy
    Since the whole build up to the Old Firm is just around the corner, anyone else taking a trip to Ibrox?
    I will be, not been to Ibrox since Sammy Sunday in 2011 so should be a belter. As much as Celtic fans try to play down the rivalry, not many things come close to the buzz of the week leading up to a Rangers game, even though the more recent ones have came with so much expectation for Celtic

Good stuff! It's my first Old Firm so hoping for a Rangers win which would be amazing. Do you know which end the Celtic fans come in from? I have a feeling they come in from the end that I park at so might need to go elsewhere :D
    Im pretty sure all Celtic fans apark North West of the ground around Broamloam Road itself. After the last game id try and not be too confident cause it may get ugly in that stadium :joy:

See the stretch of road from the stadium that leads to Braehead, that's where I tend to park. I'd imagine most Celtic fans will arrive in supporters buses so shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not one for shouting abuse so I should be fine :D
  • fergoosee

He got his pal Dani Alves to take the ball from Cavani and give it to Neymar for a free kick. Then when Cavani was placing the ball on the spot for the penalty, Neymar tried to tell him he was hitting it. Good on Cavani for telling him to **** off.

Should have let neymar take the pen tbf and neymar is freekick taker so cavani shouldnt try steal. Always making neymar out to be the bad guy...
  • SC1967

Should have let neymar take the pen tbf and neymar is freekick taker so cavani shouldnt try steal. Always making neymar out to be the bad guy...

Cavani had taken and scored 3 penalties in the league already this season. He's clearly the penalty taker, and the more senior player. Neymar was just being Neymar and trying to be the centre of attention again.

Cavani didn't steal the free kick. He had the ball. Alves then grabbed it from him and gave it to Neymar...like a couple of school weans.

As I've said, how anyone can like Neymar just baffles me. He's a bellend of the highest order.
  • fergoosee

Cavani had taken and scored 3 penalties in the league already this season. He's clearly the penalty taker, and the more senior player. Neymar was just being Neymar and trying to be the centre of attention again.

Cavani didn't steal the free kick. He had the ball. Alves then grabbed it from him and gave it to Neymar...like a couple of school weans.

As I've said, how anyone can like Neymar just baffles me. He's a bellend of the highest order.

Doesnt matter if he had the ball, neymar takes the freekicks so he shouldnt have the ball in the 1st place.
  • SC1967

Doesnt matter if he had the ball, neymar takes the freekicks so he shouldnt have the ball in the 1st place.

I don't know who takes them, but that's not the point.

You have a weird fascination with Neymar, I'll give you that.
  • fergoosee

I don't know who takes them, but that's not the point.

You have a weird fascination with Neymar, I'll give you that.

Neymar takes them.

Could say the same about you but for opposite reasons
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite

Apparently he went and unfollowed Cavani on instagram after the match :D
    Moon unit
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    So looks like Windass will be receiving a ban from the compliance officer for making a rude gesture to the Partick fans.

Now I'm not saying he isn't in the wrong because he is but you have to question where the consistency is. 3 example below which have gone unpunished.

- Lafferty giving the finger to Celtic fans.
    - Lennon giving get it up you gesture to Rangers fans.
    - Scott Brown kicking Hamilton player in the face (yes even Sutton said it should have been a red card).

All we ask is for the rules to be applied evenly to all clubs but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sure there will be other incidents from other games that I'm unaware of so I'm not just saying this is unfair on Rangers.
  • RfCxAmy
    Andy87 wrote: »
    So looks like Windass will be receiving a ban from the compliance officer for making a rude gesture to the Partick fans.

Now I'm not saying he isn't in the wrong because he is but you have to question where the consistency is. 3 example below which have gone unpunished.

- Lafferty giving the finger to Celtic fans.
    - Lennon giving get it up you gesture to Rangers fans.
    - Scott Brown kicking Hamilton player in the face (yes even Sutton said it should have been a red card).

All we ask is for the rules to be applied evenly to all clubs but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm sure there will be other incidents from other games that I'm unaware of so I'm not just saying this is unfair on Rangers.

Exactly!!
  • zl Gshock
    Anderlecht have sacked their manager, they have a couple more fixtures before playing us so hopefully any reaction from the players will have died down.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really hope Celtic appeal any Windass suspension, would be a big loss for us imo
  • RfCxAmy
    zl Gshock wrote: »
    Anderlecht have sacked their manager, they have a couple more fixtures before playing us so hopefully any reaction from the players will have died down.

Was wondering why a Rangers fan said that then remembered you're undercover :D
  • RfCxAmy
    I really hope Celtic appeal any Windass suspension, would be a big loss for us imo

Not really because we've got no other LM option so it's even better for you.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17261 posts World Class
    These swapped badges are confusing.
  • zl Gshock

Roll on the weekend when I can scrap this avatar, although might lose again.

Lee Wallace confirmed out for Saturday.
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017
    Looks like everyone is being dead friendly with Rangers fans backing up Celtic fans and vice versa. Anyone who doesn't follow the lounge would think there's never any arguments.
  • MarioMonk
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Looks like everyone is being dead friendly with Rangers fans backing up Celtic fans and vice versa. Anyone who doesn't follow the lounge would think there's never any arguments.

Brendan rodgers is a terrible manager.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    No punishment for Windass
  • Sykesy
    These swapped badges are confusing.

I thought the place had gone mental.

Windass is a decent player but hoping Rangers actually turn up for an old firm, tasty battle needed

• RfCxAmy
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Correct decision going by similar incidents already occurred this season.
  • RfCxAmy

Roll on the weekend when I can scrap this avatar, although might lose again.

Lee Wallace confirmed out for Saturday.

Big loss with us losing Wallace but I hope we get to see a solid performance from Declan John if he's fit.
  • SC1967
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Correct decision going by similar incidents already occurred this season.

Hmm, can you imagine it was Griffiths who had made that gesture though? Would have had the book thrown at him.
  • SC1967

Apparently he went and unfollowed Cavani on instagram after the match :D
    Moon unit

Absolutely pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.