jamle1874 wrote: »

Might lose the next 10...
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    SC1967 wrote: »

True :joy:
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Just watched the Chelsea v Arsenal game there and with the amount of money that league gets they have some very average players on an absolute fortune. The game atmosphere at the game was pretty poor as well for such a big game.

Along with that game, last week's "super sunday" and Monday night football which was garbage I'd rather have our league all day long. Yes it might not be the best and lacks a bit of quality but at least the players in our league aren't on £150k+ a week. The price supporters pay to watch EPL football is sickening as well and is everything that is wrong with football down there.

Teams like Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have become more of a tourist attraction for supporters. It's embarrassing seeing supporters there with their phones out taking pictures of rival teams managers and players and wearing their half and half scarfs.
  • Dairee
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2017
    https://www.facebook.com/talkingbaws/posts/1369949293073424

Ntcham looks quality in PES, wish EA put an effort in with SPL players
    Post edited by Dairee on
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Just watched the Chelsea v Arsenal game there and with the amount of money that league gets they have some very average players on an absolute fortune. The game atmosphere at the game was pretty poor as well for such a big game.

Along with that game, last week's "super sunday" and Monday night football which was garbage I'd rather have our league all day long. Yes it might not be the best and lacks a bit of quality but at least the players in our league aren't on £150k+ a week. The price supporters pay to watch EPL football is sickening as well and is everything that is wrong with football down there.

Teams like Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have become more of a tourist attraction for supporters. It's embarrassing seeing supporters there with their phones out taking pictures of rival teams managers and players and wearing their half and half scarfs.

Agreed.

This United game is dire as well. As has been said, bang average players going for tens of millions and on £100 grand a week.

I look at Michael Keane and I genuinely would take Simunovic over him.

£150 million on Keane, Pickford, Klaasen and Sigurdsson...disgusting.
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero

Agreed.

This United game is dire as well. As has been said, bang average players going for tens of millions and on £100 grand a week.

The game during the week showed our weak points as a team but I reckon at least 4 of our players would get in their side.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Bhoy wrote: »

Agreed.

The game during the week showed our weak points as a team but I reckon at least 4 of our players would get in their side.

Which 4?
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero

Agreed.

Which 4?

Dembele since they don't have a proper striker, Simunovic over Keane, Tierney over Leighton Baines and Roberts over their wingers that play although I'd rate Mirallas and Bolasie higher than him. I'm also not really sure who Tom Davies is either but I won't comment on him.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move

Agreed.

Which 4?

Dembele since they don't have a proper striker, Simunovic over Keane, Tierney over Leighton Baines and Roberts over their wingers that play although I'd rate Mirallas and Bolasie higher than him. I'm also not really sure who Tom Davies is either but I won't comment on him.

It wouldn't be Keane he replaced it would be Jagielka.

Roberts is debatable.

The other two I agree with you on!
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017

Agreed.

Which 4?

Roberts is debatable.

They've lined up today like this.

Pickford
    Keane-Williams-Jagielka
    Martina-Schneiderlin-Gueye-Baines
    Davies-Sigurdsson
    Rooney

To me the ones in bold could be replaced.
  • SC1967

Agreed.

Which 4?

Roberts is debatable.

Pickford
    Keane-Williams-Jagielka
    Davies-Sigurdsson
    Rooney

Gueye is a far better player than Schneiderlin.
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero

Agreed.

Which 4?

Roberts is debatable.

Pickford
    Keane-Williams-Jagielka
    Davies-Sigurdsson
    Rooney

Really? I've watched them quite a lot this season and I can't say I rate him.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    The thought of Lee Hodson getting the nod for LB is giving me the fear. Just hope either Wallace or Declan John somehow make it for Saturday.
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    The thought of Lee Hodson getting the nod for LB is giving me the fear. Just hope either Wallace or Declan John somehow make it for Saturday.

Whats wrong with john?
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite

Nothing new mate it's a boring league.

City brought in this great manager at nurturing players then he drops £100m on two full backs.

Quite like Bayern Munich's model as I think Tolisso was their record transfer signing and he didn't break the bank.
  • RfCxAmy
    fergoosee wrote: »

Whats wrong with john?

Apparently got injured but carried on.
  • SC1967

Agreed.

Which 4?

Roberts is debatable.

Pickford
    Keane-Williams-Jagielka
    Davies-Sigurdsson
    Rooney

Really? I've watched them quite a lot this season and I can't say I rate him.

Maybe he's had a slow start to the season but he was fantastic last season.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    8e96737f7eef3b7446f7d02ead3fe796.png

Where can you find full team? Can only see Dembele and Griffiths.

Definitely starting with Celtic players now that they have golds you can actually tolerate.
  • fergoosee
    Sykesy wrote: »

Definitely starting with Celtic players now that they have golds you can actually tolerate.

How many were gold? Armstrong dembele griffiths and brown? Any more?
  • RfCxAmy
    Since the whole build up to the Old Firm is just around the corner, anyone else taking a trip to Ibrox?
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up

Sinclair hopefully, Not sure tbh only use futbin app on my phone. If possible would even use full old firm golds team to start off till I go bankrupt due to fp
  • SC1967
    There's only a few Celtic players and Bruno Alves.

https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/players?minrating=40&maxrating=99&leagues[]=50
  • fergoosee

Sinclair hopefully, Not sure tbh only use futbin app on my phone. If possible would even use full old firm golds team to start off till I go bankrupt due to fp

Ye sinclair will defo be gold. Not sure anyone else is so seems like just 6 spfl golds
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPFL golds need a strong Rangers.
  • fergoosee
    SPFL golds need a strong Rangers.

maybe on fifa 24
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since the whole build up to the Old Firm is just around the corner, anyone else taking a trip to Ibrox?
    I will be, not been to Ibrox since Sammy Sunday in 2011 so should be a belter. As much as Celtic fans try to play down the rivalry, not many things come close to the buzz of the week leading up to a Rangers game, even though the more recent ones have came with so much expectation for Celtic
  • RfCxAmy
    edited September 2017
    Lisbon67 wrote: »
    I will be, not been to Ibrox since Sammy Sunday in 2011 so should be a belter. As much as Celtic fans try to play down the rivalry, not many things come close to the buzz of the week leading up to a Rangers game, even though the more recent ones have came with so much expectation for Celtic

Good stuff! It's my first Old Firm so hoping for a Rangers win which would be amazing. Do you know which end the Celtic fans come in from? I have a feeling they come in from the end that I park at so might need to go elsewhere :D
  • Your first old firm?! :o

I've been to four! :D
This discussion has been closed.