SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Bhoy wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Just saw a stat saying we have had 11 shots at goal against us this season and 8 have been goals! That is simply not good enough and as much as I've stuck up for our players the defence and keeper have to take the blame for that and get their act together ASAP.

Having seen you a few times this season don't think the defence is much improved, quite frankly. You're still very suspect at both full back positions, don't think Alves has anything left in the tank and Cardoso simply isn't aggressive enough. Don't think you're much improved in that area, this season, at all.

Only saw the first half of the PSG game but for Rob McLean to continually refer to Dani Alves as Bruno Alves, as he did for the entire first half, is, for an alleged media professional, embarrassing.

Bin McLean for future matches as he's awful and get someone else in decent to replacing the outgoing commentator who was good.

Rory Hamilton was Rae's replacement at BT but I haven't heard him doing commentary in weeks.
    Think that was him tonight.

Ah. Just assumed it was McLean after Overandover's post.
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Just saw a stat saying we have had 11 shots at goal against us this season and 8 have been goals! That is simply not good enough and as much as I've stuck up for our players the defence and keeper have to take the blame for that and get their act together ASAP.

Having seen you a few times this season don't think the defence is much improved, quite frankly. You're still very suspect at both full back positions, don't think Alves has anything left in the tank and Cardoso simply isn't aggressive enough. Don't think you're much improved in that area, this season, at all.

Only saw the first half of the PSG game but for Rob McLean to continually refer to Dani Alves as Bruno Alves, as he did for the entire first half, is, for an alleged media professional, embarrassing.

Bin McLean for future matches as he's awful and get someone else in decent to replacing the outgoing commentator who was good.

Rory Hamilton was Rae's replacement at BT but I haven't heard him doing commentary in weeks.
    Think that was him tonight.

Ah. Just assumed it was McLean after Overandover's post.

No idea tonight, McLean simply sprung to mind following Tuesday, despite me doing my best to consign it to the bin in the memory bank.
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    S***e
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    fergoosee wrote: »
    S***e

I can't take you serious with that picture
  • fergoosee
    S***e

Why
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    S***e

Why

I love how you've made it so his face is visible and no Celtic top is shown :D
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    S***e

Why

Cause you're a Rangers fan
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    S***e

Why

He's always struck me as a closet Celtic fan tbh
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    S***e

Why

Deep down he thinks Dembele is the best striker ever and that Barry Ferguson was no more than an average player.
  • fergoosee
    S***e

Why

Ye and dembele is just some banter player
  • fergoosee
    S***e

Why

Deep down he thinks Dembele is the best striker ever and that Barry Ferguson was no more than an average player.

blasphemy
  • fergoosee
    Anyone know team they want to try build 1st on fut18?

Not sure what il go for but serie a is usually decent value for money compared to prem so possibly that
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move

Not sure what il go for but serie a is usually decent value for money compared to prem so possibly that

Don't think I'll decide until I've seen the full database of players. I usually start with a full squad of non rares from the Bundesliga but just depends if they look decent enough.
  • Hibee
    12174 posts Has That Special Something

I like using lesser used leagues. Will be building a NOS team as my main. And probably use an unreadable team for my fitness team.
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/club/celtic/rating/all/all/78/0
    Roberts 64 shot aye okay ea, bizarre.

@fergoosee Will make a team around 84 Gomez he was the best cam on the game last year for me.
    2Ur61k1.jpg
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    I'm thinking Liga nos/Portuguese too

Was my go to last year for most of the game
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Dundee, Scotland and probably a bundes / nos hybrid around Barbosa, Jonas, Goretzka, Meyer and Howedes
  • SC1967
    Not sure what's worse, 76 dribbling on Rogic or 64 shooting on Roberts.
  • Hibee
    12174 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm thinking Liga nos/Portuguese too

Was my go to last year for most of the game

It makes TOTW interesting too as you can improve the squad through the year for usually discard prices.
  • Derryboy1893
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1563936/dundee-fc-stadium-complex-camperdown-crematorium/

Proposed development plans for a new Dundee stadium and a whole commercial zone around it. Should be good for business and finance if it comes off, not sure how it works towards club spending money but it's an interesting idea non the less. What's your thoughts specifically @xGeorgeSmithx (as a Dundonian rather than an Arab if they can be seperated) who was the other united fan here?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1563936/dundee-fc-stadium-complex-camperdown-crematorium/

Proposed development plans for a new Dundee stadium and a whole commercial zone around it. Should be good for business and finance if it comes off, not sure how it works towards club spending money but it's an interesting idea non the less. What's your thoughts specifically @xGeorgeSmithx (as a Dundonian rather than an Arab if they can be seperated) who was the other united fan here?

I like the idea it would only be good for the city. The only thing i don't like about it is the Dundee owners will originally own it all and will lease it out to Dundee which means you won't own the stadium.

You's did try getting the council to build it but they were only going to do it if both teams played at the ground. We rejected the move as Tannadice ain't that bad of a stadium!
  • Derryboy1893

I like the idea it would only be good for the city. The only thing i don't like about it is the Dundee owners will originally own it all and will lease it out to Dundee which means you won't own the stadium.

You's did try getting the council to build it but they were only going to do it if both teams played at the ground. We rejected the move as Tannadice ain't that bad of a stadium!

So beneficial as long Nelms and Keyes stay in charge of us but could get messy if things change.
  • Derryboy1893
    Nice start for us
  • fergoosee
    MOUSSSSAAAA
  • SC1967
    Dempele is back. What a finish.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    1 mistake has made a game we were in total of control very uneasy