SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10639 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't feel nervous at all. It's a freebie for us, we're expected to lose obviously so we have zero pressure. Just hope the team don't sit back for 90 minutes and park the bus, I'd like us to be a bit more adventurous than usual.
  • Lisbon67
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got a good few wild bets on tonight, not often Celtic are a good price to win a game, or even score.
    Sviatchenko first goal and 1-1 is 1250/1, would make me a happy man if that happens
  • Hibee
    11660 posts Has That Special Something
    I would say 3-0 Barca.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17179 posts World Class
    I'm going for 2-1 Barca
  • Staggie
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Oh. Is this on one of the youtubers vids?

Also noticed Routis was 58 rated in one of Spencers video. Welp.
  • P.s 4-1 Barca.
  • Jonx88
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would happily take a 7 nil thumping if it was confirmed Celtic Park will be in Fifa 17

• lewisjg2011
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't know why but i think Celtic may knick a draw 2-2
  • TheGreenMachine
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    2-0 to the tic
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    ..Probably 4/5-1, our attack can score against anyone if we manage to win it and hit them on the break with our pace but I expect a thumping. Don't know how Rodgers is setting up though, could go with a 3 with Gamboa and Tierney wingbacks but not sure if he'd be willing to throw Gamboa in for his debut in Camp Nou, so it's probably a 4-3-3 with McGregor/Armstrong instead of Rogic.
  • SC1967
    10639 posts Has That Special Something
    Gutting for the youth team. Just got beaten 2-1 by Barca but deserved a draw. Totally gifted them the second goal after a **** pass back.

Aitchison scored a lovely goal. He's got huge potential.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5632 posts Big Money Move
    I'll go for Barca to win 5-1
  • RfCxAmy
    5237 posts Big Money Move
    6-0 Barca confirmed.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    card everyones been waiting for fefb4fb51dc85e5376b5e127c12af987.png
  • fergoosee
    12043 posts Has That Special Something

where u get that?
  • PintOfMagennis
    fergoosee wrote: »

where u get that?

bronze lounge, but people have been finding them from youtube videos all day
  • fergoosee
    12043 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »

where u get that?

bronze lounge, but people have been finding them from youtube videos all day

ah lol, need more spfl players ratings
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Gutting Dundee United won't be on FIFA this year normally do my first career mode with them and UT kits but I suppose I'll just have to go with my preferred English team and that being Blackpool at least that's a challenge on career mode!
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    CsQBWISW8AEr9ek.jpg

Looks like a 5-2-3 sort of thing? Well, 5-4-1 in reality probably.
  • TheGreenMachine
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2016
    Gutting Dundee United won't be on FIFA this year normally do my first career mode with them and UT kits but I suppose I'll just have to go with my preferred English team and that being Blackpool at least that's a challenge on career mode!

Yea every year I do a career mode with United,since they always had good youth and for the road to glory time thing
  • Keith
    2377 posts Moderator
    Looks like a 5atb counter side from Celtic. Five defenders, Brown and Bitton holding in midfield, and three speedy attackers to counter with or get relief on the wings.
  • TheGreenMachine
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Solid defence,big difference from last year.It will interesting to see how Gamboa does too.dembele brace you heard it hear first
  • Lisbon67
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero

Yea every year I do a career mode with United,since they always had good youth and for the road to glory time thing

Im the same, Fifa 14 United career mode was unreal with Gauld/Armstrong/Souttar etc.
  • Hibee
    11660 posts Has That Special Something

Let's hope you do well in the playoffs or it will be more than 1 year down here :wink:
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Hibee wrote: »

Let's hope you do well in the playoffs or it will be more than 1 year down here :wink:

Hoping we come up through the play offs don't see us winning the league and didn't to start with anyway especially after the Neil Lennon appointment.

Hoping for Dundee in the play off final just for a little bit of revenge but we shall see!
  • RfCxAmy
    Suppose I'll be watching the start of the game until the Fifa demo finishes downloading. Hoping for a quick Suarez double in the first 10 mins ;)
  • RfCxAmy
    Hahaha so bloody easy there.
  • PintOfMagennis
    Bit like Saturday then
  • RfCxAmy
    Bit like Saturday then

Pretty much but not Barca class.
  • xGeorgeSmithx