Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    what console does everyone in here use btw? never really seen anyone post what they use or anyone here playing each other
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    It will be a glorious day this season when we finally win
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

    Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

    You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.

    Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

    Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

    When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

    I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.

    Certainly doesn't annoy me. Bash on with your Rangers bating. I was just posting an observation from seeing your posts and talking to you myself. You certainly seem to think you know more about football than anyone else on this page.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    It will be a glorious day this season when we finally win

    Surely you'll win at least one of your next two league games. Dundee and Rangers. Should be looking at 4 points minimum.
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    I did see a stat earlier that we were creating just as many chances as Celtic but not matching celtics conversion rate although we have the better defence by stats

    2nd place is there for the taking this year. So far I think you look better than Rangers or Aberdeen (from the limited footage I have seen on tv). We will still beat you if we meet in the Cup though :wink:
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    SC1967 wrote: »
    It will be a glorious day this season when we finally win

    Surely you'll win at least one of your next two league games. Dundee and Rangers. Should be looking at 4 points minimum.

    We've got a pretty good record against Dundee and never played Rangers so we'll see.

    Let's hope so :D
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    It will be a glorious day this season when we finally win

    Surely you'll win at least one of your next two league games. Dundee and Rangers. Should be looking at 4 points minimum.

    We've got a pretty good record against Dundee and never played Rangers so we'll see.

    Let's hope so :D

    Lol :smiley:
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

    Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

    You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.

    Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

    Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

    When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

    I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.

    Certainly doesn't annoy me. Bash on with your Rangers bating. I was just posting an observation from seeing your posts and talking to you myself. You certainly seem to think you know more about football than anyone else on this page.

    Anyone else? No. I think it's been proven I know more than some as the point Rangers fans seem to be using as some sort of issue is that I know an awful lot about them, more than they know about Celtic. So more than some yes.

    In the nicest way possible mate, you seem to be still smarting over the Alan Rough thing. Regardless of what you say, I still think he was distinctly average.

  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    It will be a glorious day this season when we finally win

    Surely you'll win at least one of your next two league games. Dundee and Rangers. Should be looking at 4 points minimum.

    We've got a pretty good record against Dundee and never played Rangers so we'll see.

    Let's hope so :D

    :D

    Hope you do start getting results, particularly next weekend.
  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

    Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

    You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.

    Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

    Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

    When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

    I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.

    Certainly doesn't annoy me. Bash on with your Rangers bating. I was just posting an observation from seeing your posts and talking to you myself. You certainly seem to think you know more about football than anyone else on this page.

    Anyone else? No. I think it's been proven I know more than some as the point Rangers fans seem to be using as some sort of issue is that I know an awful lot about them, more than they know about Celtic. So more than some yes.

    In the nicest way possible mate, you seem to be still smarting over the Alan Rough thing. Regardless of what you say, I still think he was distinctly average.

    :lol:
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    Why do you keep bringing my name up when I have nothing to do with what you're arguing about just now?

    You're getting grouped with them because they are also poor at counter arguments and using the 'obsessed' tag when they can't provide one, also like you've done in the past along with some of the pointless posts you've made.
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

    Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

    You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.

    Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

    Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

    When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

    I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.

    Certainly doesn't annoy me. Bash on with your Rangers bating. I was just posting an observation from seeing your posts and talking to you myself. You certainly seem to think you know more about football than anyone else on this page.

    Anyone else? No. I think it's been proven I know more than some as the point Rangers fans seem to be using as some sort of issue is that I know an awful lot about them, more than they know about Celtic. So more than some yes.

    In the nicest way possible mate, you seem to be still smarting over the Alan Rough thing. Regardless of what you say, I still think he was distinctly average.

    Not at all, Iv just read your posts with interest since. You tend to post in quite a patronising and antagonising manner. iv not really seen you have any banter or even simple chat with others.
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

    Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

    You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.

    Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

    Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

    When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

    I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.

    Certainly doesn't annoy me. Bash on with your Rangers bating. I was just posting an observation from seeing your posts and talking to you myself. You certainly seem to think you know more about football than anyone else on this page.

    Anyone else? No. I think it's been proven I know more than some as the point Rangers fans seem to be using as some sort of issue is that I know an awful lot about them, more than they know about Celtic. So more than some yes.

    In the nicest way possible mate, you seem to be still smarting over the Alan Rough thing. Regardless of what you say, I still think he was distinctly average.

    Not at all, Iv just read your posts with interest since. You tend to post in quite a patronising and antagonising manner. iv not really seen you have any banter or even simple chat with others.

    I'm here to talk about football not make friends. Quite frankly I find 'banter' an awful word, regardless of anything else.

    If I want a laugh I have mates and family for that.

    Perhaps if everyone had such an opinion about football matters we'd have something to talk about but carry on.

    I really don't care what people on an internet forum think of me mate, if I did I'd be worried.
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Hearts will wear the lovely new strip tomorrow can't wait for its first outing
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hearts will wear the lovely new strip tomorrow can't wait for its first outing

    It's actually disgusting
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hearts will wear the lovely new strip tomorrow can't wait for its first outing

    Yeah...can't wait to see it...

    :|
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hearts will wear the lovely new strip tomorrow can't wait for its first outing

    Awesome, have any of your mates actually bought this strip?
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    Why do you keep bringing my name up when I have nothing to do with what you're arguing about just now?

    You're getting grouped with them because they are also poor at counter arguments and using the 'obsessed' tag when they can't provide one, also like you've done in the past along with some of the pointless posts you've made.

    I'm sorry I'm not up to your standards regarding arguments :|. You do come across as a "I'm right you're wrong" kind of guy, you probably aren't in person, but in here you very much seem that way. Why can't you let others have an opinion and a bit of a laugh with things in here without feeling the need to completely shoot them down and start the whole "obsessed" chat? You seem to forget we are on a Fifa forum here so why so serious?
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    SC1967 wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hearts will wear the lovely new strip tomorrow can't wait for its first outing

    Yeah...can't wait to see it...

    :|

    I wonder if many people have actually bought it :D
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

    Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

    You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.

    Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

    Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

    When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

    I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.

    Certainly doesn't annoy me. Bash on with your Rangers bating. I was just posting an observation from seeing your posts and talking to you myself. You certainly seem to think you know more about football than anyone else on this page.

    Anyone else? No. I think it's been proven I know more than some as the point Rangers fans seem to be using as some sort of issue is that I know an awful lot about them, more than they know about Celtic. So more than some yes.

    In the nicest way possible mate, you seem to be still smarting over the Alan Rough thing. Regardless of what you say, I still think he was distinctly average.

    Not at all, Iv just read your posts with interest since. You tend to post in quite a patronising and antagonising manner. iv not really seen you have any banter or even simple chat with others.

    I'm here to talk about football not make friends. Quite frankly I find 'banter' an awful word, regardless of anything else.

    If I want a laugh I have mates and family for that.

    Perhaps if everyone had such an opinion about football matters we'd have something to talk about but carry on.

    I really don't care what people on an internet forum think of me mate, if I did I'd be worried.

    Fair enough. I don't think anyone else here is out to make 'friends'. But we all post regularly so may as well get along no? I certainly wouldn't take any pleasure in trying to belittle people.
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hearts will wear the lovely new strip tomorrow can't wait for its first outing

    Awesome, have any of your mates actually bought this strip?

    Na we really don't buy tops anymore, my 6 year old little brother has it tho as I said when it came out not a bad strip for the younger ones as its bright and colourful
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    Why do you keep bringing my name up when I have nothing to do with what you're arguing about just now?

    You're getting grouped with them because they are also poor at counter arguments and using the 'obsessed' tag when they can't provide one, also like you've done in the past along with some of the pointless posts you've made.

    I'm sorry I'm not up to your standards regarding arguments :|. You do come across as a "I'm right you're wrong" kind of guy, you probably aren't in person, but in here you very much seem that way. Why can't you let others have an opinion and a bit of a laugh with things in here without feeling the need to completely shoot them down and start the whole "obsessed" chat? You seem to forget we are on a Fifa forum here so why so serious?

    I'm not the one starting the 'obsessed' chat, others are. Like I said, I really don't care how I come across.

    Others are more than entitled to their opinion, if I don't agree with it I'll say, most people don't seem to be able to put up any valid argument against the points I put forward, that's not my fault.

    I don't forget where I am, it's a football forum. I'm not interested in the 'banter' or having a laugh, I'd rather talk about football. It's why I use football forums, not for chat or a laugh.

    I'm fed up talking about this so I'm going to stop replying to posts which are personal about me rather than something I say about football.
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    I know a reasonable amount about football; I read forums; Rangers are a shambles in various forms so it's hardly surprising they're a talking point most weeks.

    Are you saying you'd prefer it if I didn't talk about Rangers in the Scottish football forum?

    why not talk about every club instead of mainly rangers and the odd celtic post

    Does that apply to everyone or just me? Should we go through and count the amount of Celtic fans who post about Rangers or should we just single one out and hint they are obsessed?

    All Rangers fans wanted to talk about on the way up was when they would be 'back', now they are they don't want to talk about it. Here's a hint, maybe you could all actually raise a counter argument instead of moaning because people post about Rangers. That would be novel instead of just playing the old obsession card.

    I'm not going to apologise for talking about Scottish football on a lounge which is meant for it.

    ye

    This is the kind of pointless post I mean. If you have nothing to add, best to post nothing. You and Amy are very guilty of this.

    post less pointless things that we can reply to then instead of constant digs at rangers

    Yes, lets post inane rubbish rather than talk about Scottish football in a Scottish Football lounge, sounds like a good idea.

    You do seem to like antagonising other people in this lounge.

    Maybe people in the lounge are easily antagonised or don't like it when someone doesn't hold the same opinion as them.

    Or when someone who thinks they know better talk down to them possibly?

    When people can't actually argue the point I'm making but would rather get annoyed because I know more about Rangers than they do about Celtic, I can't accept that argument.

    I'm getting a bit tired of this nonsense but I will start posting more trivial facts about Rangers in the news since it clearly annoys people so much, after all I like the attention and antagonising folk according to our amateur psychiatrists in here.

    Certainly doesn't annoy me. Bash on with your Rangers bating. I was just posting an observation from seeing your posts and talking to you myself. You certainly seem to think you know more about football than anyone else on this page.

    Anyone else? No. I think it's been proven I know more than some as the point Rangers fans seem to be using as some sort of issue is that I know an awful lot about them, more than they know about Celtic. So more than some yes.

    In the nicest way possible mate, you seem to be still smarting over the Alan Rough thing. Regardless of what you say, I still think he was distinctly average.

    Not at all, Iv just read your posts with interest since. You tend to post in quite a patronising and antagonising manner. iv not really seen you have any banter or even simple chat with others.

    I'm here to talk about football not make friends. Quite frankly I find 'banter' an awful word, regardless of anything else.

    If I want a laugh I have mates and family for that.

    Perhaps if everyone had such an opinion about football matters we'd have something to talk about but carry on.

    I really don't care what people on an internet forum think of me mate, if I did I'd be worried.

    Fair enough. I don't think anyone else here is out to make 'friends'. But we all post regularly so may as well get along no? I certainly wouldn't take any pleasure in trying to belittle people.

    Neither am I or have I said it but you seem to keep mentioning it.
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hearts will wear the lovely new strip tomorrow can't wait for its first outing

    Awesome, have any of your mates actually bought this strip?

    Na we really don't buy tops anymore, my 6 year old little brother has it tho as I said when it came out not a bad strip for the younger ones as its bright and colourful

    Iv not bought a strip for about 15 years either. Was wondering if it looked as bad as it did in print. Looks like a proper shocker.
  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    8a3570399c0635e910b2ce7a59daf72e.png

    not that anyone cares but heres boyd
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »
    8a3570399c0635e910b2ce7a59daf72e.png

    not that anyone cares but heres boyd

    Great minds and all that..
  • fergoosee
    12278 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    8a3570399c0635e910b2ce7a59daf72e.png

    not that anyone cares but heres boyd

    Great minds and all that..

    haha no way, well played
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    8a3570399c0635e910b2ce7a59daf72e.png

    not that anyone cares but heres boyd

    Great minds and all that..

    haha no way, well played

    Just happened to be browsing the silver lounge :D
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    8a3570399c0635e910b2ce7a59daf72e.png

    not that anyone cares but heres boyd

    If you actually spend any money opening packs this is likely the contents!
This discussion has been closed.