How to get FIFA 17 under £30!!

elzm8
6 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 2016
Alright so i don't know if this is against any "rules" but psn allow it so i guess it shouldn't be a problem , I'm just trine help you guys grab a bargain
*Note : i have no affiliation to the website at all , I'm just helping out you guys so i hope you appreciate it ( Skip to 0:50 secs to where i show you the site , the previous bit is just intro)
Post edited by ha032742 on

Comments

• Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    So these are accounts. The accounts that get sold by companies like this tend to be carded.
    Be careful who you deal with.
  • elzm8
    6 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So these are accounts. The accounts that get sold by companies like this tend to be carded.
    Be careful who you deal with.

Yeah they just give you out accounts basically , i mean there is always gonna be a chance something may go wrong but the site gives you a 3 month warranty but yh i know what you mean just nothing has gone wrong for me and I've been using it for a year
  • dogpile
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    39.99 on instant gaming....best price you'll get anywhere
  • GoonerSoldier
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Or you can wait til black Friday and get it for $30 bucks. I always do since EA doesn't want to add match lobbies back online.
  • Karim21K
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    dogpile wrote: »
    39.99 on instant gaming....best price you'll get anywhere

Nope. Not for Xbox One.
    29.30€ on CJS
  • ha032742
    35018 posts Moderator
    I'm pretty sure this is against PSN terms of service despite game sharing being allowed.
This discussion has been closed.