Career Mode Story Help Thread (Resources, Graphics, Collabs and General Help)

Comments

• Alastair
    10035 posts Moderator
    That's amazing @Wyojasond ;)
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Your career next year sounds really interesting and should be something different :o Only thing to really change is to get rid of the red line under Dejan Lovren as the spelling isn't recognised and that's easy to fix.

Great work with the second one, your graphics have really improved since you joined us :) Really like the blend of black and white and colour in that graphic and it's nice that you've encorporated Liverpools history into it. Only thing I'd say is to try making the bottom right player a little bigger as to me he just looks a little small compared to the rest of them. Great graphic though :)
  • Wyojasond
    11226 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2017
    Alastair wrote: »
    That's amazing @Wyojasond ;)
    Thanks man! Saw a similar idea the other day and just put my own spin on it.
    Your career next year sounds really interesting and should be something different :o Only thing to really change is to get rid of the red line under Dejan Lovren as the spelling isn't recognised and that's easy to fix.

Great work with the second one, your graphics have really improved since you joined us :) Really like the blend of black and white and colour in that graphic and it's nice that you've encorporated Liverpools history into it. Only thing I'd say is to try making the bottom right player a little bigger as to me he just looks a little small compared to the rest of them. Great graphic though :)

Yeah I'm gonna have to do my storyboard a bit different. The graphics program I use doesn't always let me edit text easily so last year I wrote it all on a word program and then just moved it to the graphics program. With that graphic I'm not sure I'll be able to this year. I'll figure something out though. Oh and I did the last kid smaller because he's the future of the team (Trent Alexander-Arnold) so he hasn't earned a full pic yet :D
  • Wyojasond
    Can you guys tell I'm ready for the new game to come out :D trying to play with some new graphics as always.

lAx6Crw.jpg
    nEMi4O5.jpg
    1n9l4d4.jpg
    xTet8Xi.jpg
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner
    I like the first and last one, great effects!
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »

Thanks man. Probably gonna be doing a shorter more slow paced story this year so playing around with some new features
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017

Thanks man. Probably gonna be doing a shorter more slow paced story this year so playing around with some new features

Same, I'll end up doing like two games a day, sometimes one so the whole first season will go on for about 40 days, means I won't get many seasons done in the year (3-5 max) but the story itself will be much better, just finishing up my graphics in the next few days.

I've started the play FUT and Pro clubs more now but still enjoy a career mode on the side so spending a little bit of time on it every day should be good.
  • Wyojasond

Same, I'll end up doing like two games a day, sometimes one so the whole first season will go on for about 40 days, means I won't get many seasons done in the year (3-5 max) but the story itself will be much better, just finishing up my graphics in the next few days.

I've started the play FUT and Pro clubs more now but still enjoy a career mode on the side so spending a little bit of time on it every day should be good.

Nice. Hopefully an up year for stories. Last year wasn't bad, but just seemed like a lot of us weren't as into it. Can blame a lot of that on the game. Already loving the look and feel of this years game having played the beta and demo. A few more options to expand the story too.
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    A little preview graphic of a forum game I have planned to go with my story, hopefully we are active enough for it to happen :D

T2GFyaU.png
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Wyojasond
    A little preview graphic of a forum game I have planned to go with my story, hopefully we are active enough for it to happen :D

T2GFyaU.png

giphy.gif
  • Wyojasond
    Which one do you guys like better? I really liked the empty middle at first, but I like the idea of showing the stadiums too, so I'm torn on which way looks best.

Q1IUaMX.jpg
    kRDQ1pa.jpg
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner
    Bottom one by a mile
This discussion has been closed.