Weekend League Entry Token?

vizzion89
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
I understand that EA are doing the weekend league for the elite competitive players. But i thought it would be a nice idea to throw "Weekend League Entries" into packs like draft tokens.I do not expect them to be easily attainable, it just gives people a chance to earn themselves some coins and experience the weekend league even if they are not capable of winning the higher divisions or tournaments. Plus it would be a nice bonus to pack one if I have a spare weekend off work. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    Imagine how rare they'd be :D
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    It's pretty silly you have to qualify.
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    They should reward every player/customer not just the "elite" players.

Should have weekend leagues for the average players too
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect

Exactly, and to be honest I dont really play divisons until a few weeks in, as all the better players are desperate to get to divison 1 quickly. As the game goes on the divisions equal out, normally around november I hit the top 3. Then its Yoyo from then on.
  • Cadey 5
    10366 posts Has That Special Something
    It makes sense to be fair "elite players will qualify get more packs + better players from ir while div 10 bob is stuck with his NIF side and no free packs,
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    vizzion89 wrote: »

Exactly, and to be honest I dont really play divisons until a few weeks in, as all the better players are desperate to get to divison 1 quickly. As the game goes on the divisions equal out, normally around november I hit the top 3. Then its Yoyo from then on.

That's pretty much identical to how I get on.

I guess the cup might be a way in.

TBH I can't believe we still don't know what actually has to be done to qualify. Unless I missed it.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Big prizes mean you should have to qualify and earn it.

Cups will be horrible though. Someone who is better than me beating me I have no problem with but it'll be people using **** tactics and hiding in the corner at 1-0.
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    EA are trying to give back to all their customers. The more you play, the better you get, the better chance you have of getting into the weekend league.