384 posts Sunday League Hero
Thanks

Comments

• LFC3232
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    No-one knows yet, no confirmation.
  • Pwaaaleee
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    No work tomorrow so hope it's middle of the night. May have to make a new profile to get it.
  • Fletch
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    Midday on the 13th.
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish there was a way to preset consoles to download the demo when it comes out, then I'd have it ready for after work tomorrow.

Will be so nice to play as United, rather than "the teams I hate less than others" like previous years.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    MikeM wrote: »
    I wish there was a way to preset consoles to download the demo when it comes out, then I'd have it ready for after work tomorrow.

Will be so nice to play as United, rather than "the teams I hate less than others" like previous years.

You sure hate a lot of teams
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional

You can download it with the app if your console is on standby. So you could start downloading when you leave work tomorrow and by the time your at home it might be installed and ready to play.
  • MikeM
    Peter wrote: »

Manchester City and Arsenal are fairly high on the list. In an 8 team demo, that leaves 6 to play with. I used to play a lot with Seattle, and Inter.
  • sharmaz
    231 posts Sunday League Hero

Im sure there is a way, can anyone vouch?

What if i leave my ps4 on and then select download from the online store on my work computer, would this automatically start the download on my ps4?

• nero2082
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    leave PS4 in rest mode and download PlayStation App to connect to it...that way you will be able to wake it through your mobile and download a demo for example
  • Peter

Manchester City and Arsenal are fairly high on the list. In an 8 team demo, that leaves 6 to play with. I used to play a lot with Seattle, and Inter.

Hate the least suggests you still hate them
  • Deni323
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    I work night shift tonight...better be out when I come back at 6am :D
  • MikeM

I'm a United fan, my favourite MLS club is DC United, my favourite Italian side is Fiorentina :D
  • Peter

I'm a United fan, my favourite MLS club is DC United, my favourite Italian side is Fiorentina :D

Psg and dortmund are none offensive haha. (Looking at last years teams)
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

Just set your xbox (assuming you are) in standby and login from phone at work and when the demo hits click DL on demo link from xbox store (i bet people will share the link on here too).
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Soon™. ;)