Your best pack pulls?

Dyalz
28 posts Last Pick at the Park
Who did you guys pack on 16? Curious to see so i can compare my luck. I managed to get Aguero and Thiago Silva on release day as well as Inform Bartra.

Comments

• Obrj
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last year i didnt pull many good players on release day but i pulled like 12 Kompany's. They sold for a good bit that weekend. I was pretty much pulling him like every 10 packs or so.
  • Obrj
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My best pull of the season was TOTS Kante and I pulled LEGEND Breme in an untradeable pack which forced me to use him and now i love him so i will buy him fairly early to play with all season depending on his price.
  • MF-Zahri
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Didn't pack anyone that was good this year sadly. I opened less packs than the previous years and focused more on playing alot to get a good team. The last few years my pack luck wasn't great too (best ones FIFA 13 IF Defour, Schweinsteiger, 89 Falcao (at the end of FIFA 13), FIFA 15 IF Castro)...
  • LFC3232
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    I also had no luck for the first few weeks, best pulls were TOTY Modric, Ibra, Aguero, Bale, Neymar, TOTS Alderweireld and a few others which I don't remember. First Fifa in around 3 which I didn't manage to pack Messi or Ronaldo
  • Dan is Clutch
    24556 posts Club Captain
    Best pull was TOTS Payet for obvious reasons.

But really, it was TOTS Suarez.
  • NicoGunner
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Best pull on fifa 16 wasnt really good...

comes to my mind right now...
    Lewandoski (around 70k on that moment)
    Sergio Ramos
    Mikel San Jose SIF
    and my only TOTS this year : Ross Mccormack

so so bad, i wasnt even on the mood to open packs this year :(

my sniping this year was really lucky on the other side: Bellerin SIF for 40k and Konoplyanka sif for 35k was my luckiest ones
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got David Silva day one of early access from a first game loss in draft. Sold for 110k
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Toty neymar and Kluivert in back to back 100k packs.

My early access luck was poor though, then a lewa from draft in the first few days was the best I did till toty.
  • ClerryJungle
    980 posts Professional
    I spent £0 and only opened free packs and draft rewards and packed ST Ronaldo. Never been that lucky before and probably never will be again!
  • Aloeeee x
    78 posts Park Captain
    Didn't really pack anyone last year as I didn't spend much time on FUT, but I've packed Inzaghi and numerous high TOTS in the past
  • NicoGunner
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Talking about luck, just pull an 86 Mahrez right now :lol:
  • SaiyanGoku
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First time in all Fifas that i didn't pack Ronaldo or Messi.

Best pull was probably Dani Alves toty.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Diego Costa :neutral:
  • IN-TERMS OF RATING : HAZARD ........TURNS OUT HE WAS UN-TRADABLE HAHAH