FIFA 17 Authenticity - Stadiums, Graphics & Presentation

Comments

• I wonder what they come up with for a pre-game animation
  • SaintsFCFan
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd like to have seen this announced with La Liga and their unlicensed Champions/Euro Leagues as well.
  • Who cares about stanchion post colours lol i wanted different goal nets
  • SimonXI
    50 posts Park Captain
    I agree def need more variety of goal nets and to be able to customise the generic ones at least!! Plus well gutted that only 3 new stadiums in the game
  • Steph3998
    1487 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks pretty sick, but why only the FA Cup, why not the Capital One Cup, Liga BBVA and Ligue 1 :s ?
  • SaintsFCFan
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Looks pretty sick, but why only the FA Cup, why not the Capital One Cup, Liga BBVA and Ligue 1 :s ?

For all we know, they could have. They just haven't said anything yet.
  • Looks like everything is focused on the PL... Hopefully more of the overlay packages than only for the FA Cup.

Also over new 500 chants in the game... Hopefully some for Feyenoord, since we won't get our stadium in the game anyway.
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Licensing restrictions and deals.
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    Didn't mention the EPL broadcast graphics. Maybe they've not done them this time after all.
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    MikeM wrote: »
    Didn't mention the EPL broadcast graphics. Maybe they've not done them this time after all.

Ofc. they have..
  • tweepey
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pyro <3
  • With having the f.a cup new overlay do ypu think they will have different commentators for it?
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Banno89 wrote: »
    With having the f.a cup new overlay do ypu think they will have different commentators for it?
    I doubt it. But it's not impossible. NBA 2k17 has different commentators for different games.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In terms of realism EA is getting better, talking about gameplay content not so much, only 3 stadiums that's a joke for a big company, they used a phrase in which the word " personalization" was included and so far I haven't seen anything I can personalize, so let's keep waiting
  • CantanoRM
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WizardMD wrote: »
    In terms of realism EA is getting better, talking about gameplay content not so much, only 3 stadiums that's a joke for a big company, they used a phrase in which the word " personalization" was included and so far I haven't seen anything I can personalize, so let's keep waiting
    Only 3 stadiums, while they lost 2, and 1 of the new ones is a replacement for their former stadium. We've gone backwards this year.
  • Retro_G
    28138 posts Player of the Year
    Fifa games always look top notch. It's the gameplay I'm worried about... :#
  • ij54321
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CantanoRM wrote: »
    Only 3 stadiums, while they lost 2, and 1 of the new ones is a replacement for their former stadium. We've gone backwards this year.

This can't be final because Lyon announced parc OL would be in the game and someone saw a pic of tigres' stadium

• CantanoRM
    ij54321 wrote: »
    CantanoRM wrote: »

This can't be final because Lyon announced parc OL would be in the game and someone saw a pic of tigres' stadium

I haven't seen or heard anything official about OLs stadium. The Tigres pic could have been made by anyone. I truly hope EA is going to surprise us and announce more stadiums soon, but I'm afraid that won't happen.
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    It's possible more get added, not going to hold my breath. However, There has been no official stadium list revealed just yet.

Wonder if all the presentation features, such as the tunnels effected the ability to add more stadiums.
  • CantanoRM
    Looks like everything is focused on the PL... Hopefully more of the overlay packages than only for the FA Cup.

Also over new 500 chants in the game... Hopefully some for Feyenoord, since we won't get our stadium in the game anyway.

It was already ridiculous that none of Feyenoord's songs were in the game. There's no club in Europe that has so much unique songs as Feyenoord, and some of them are even very beautiful, especially sang by the fans. How come PSV and Ajax have 'chants', and they've ignored Feyenoord so far? Feyenoord won't have a stadium until the new one opens, so we'll have to wait for a few years, at least.
  • Pwaaaleee
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quite shocked to see F.A Cup presentation so that's looking good. Worried about PL obviously but maybe they've not announced it because they assume everyone knew it would look different this year.

Presentation is lovely when we get more but next year I would like to see some groundbreaking changes to animations.
  • Fifa06fan
    64 posts Park Captain
    Of course the OL park and the Tigres stadium is in the game. They have a special deal with these teams, otherwise why should they leak the ratings of these excact clubs. That would just be random