Gens

dbslbu
1810 posts Fans' Favourite
Never really looked into the Gens tab on the webapp before. Pretty cool! I have a few Arsenal IFs from this and some from this year too. The best thing is seeing how my addiction rose. It says I started playing in 11 but no cards from that year appear, 12 has a small few, 13 it gets bigger, 14 bigger still and the last year I seem to have a million untradeables! Last year was the first year I cut down at then end to buy as many top rated Arsenal cards as possible.

I think I only first used any IF cards in 15. My favourite non Arsenal card in 15 was SIF Chikhaoui and in 16 it's TOTS Ben Yedder so they will be added to my Arsenal team.

All in all it's a pretty cool feature but it would be great to have some kind of Gens cup, although I guess that's a big can of licensing worms!

Comments

• Stones
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've been over to the gens section recently as I'm only now starting. Some of the older cards are pretty cool.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    The only thing I like about generations is that it still has the goal/game records of your players from the older games.
  • dbslbu
    Oh nice! Won't be too impressive this year as I've sold up and rebought a million times, but ST Walcott from last year should have almost a goal a game out of around 150 I reckon!
  • dbslbu
    Whoah! 221 in 237, that's the best return I've ever had from one player I reckon!

SIF Dybala had about 100 in 100 this year but I sold him during TOTS. If I'd have kept TOTS Ben Yedder constantly, he'd have most likely outscored little Theo!
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    8c93d5bd725cce2f09a07fa87cf173dc.png
    <3
  • ha032742
    34677 posts Moderator
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    <3

Just need legend Del Piero this coming year B)

(shame we can't get him)
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    <3

Just need legend Del Piero this coming year B)

(shame we can't get him)

His if will do :)
    I wish I had more coins on 16 :D
  • Swoople
    1130 posts Professional
    Well i would also like that, some sort of mode for Generations, Who wouldnt wanna play with some of your most favorite players in the past Fifa's.
  • Dawud
    15660 posts World Class
    fut12 started in 2011
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Gens are pretty cool , shame we cant use them :( I would really like to try out my gens team